Apok's Photos - Mini update- Galant at the Nurburgring

• Thread starter Apok
  • 213 comments
Great job! What color is that last BMW? It's perfect in the lighting.

Thanks, and it's Merlotrot metallic. Or something along those lines. It's a dealership colour, so it's not very difficult to get.

And thank you SVX.

OMG BMWs! :drool:

Dude, as always and as always before - awesome job with the angle, lighting and car colour combinations.

Like #3 #5 ... even if the sky is burned in both cases :grumpy:, but beautiful all the same. 👍
Too bad for that symbol in the upper right. should be removed :yuck:
:dopey:

Like #3 #5 ... even if the sky is burned in both cases :grumpy:, but beautiful all the same. 👍

Thank you!
And there is no sky in #3. Perhaps you meant #4?

And the symbol stays. :P

I said sky in #5 :)
Ok for the symbol ... maybe smaller 👍

No you didn't. ;)

I can make the symbol more transparent in future updates.

Awesome stuff mate! :cheers:

Can I have the 3rd and 4th from last in a wallpaper size? Thanks in advance mate! :D

:drool:

Thanks!
I'll upload them tomorrow, because right now I need some sleep.

Hey, great photo set! I'm surprised that you god no jaggies with that smoke pic though 👍

All in all, good bunch! :)

What's the name of that red?

Hey, great photo set! I'm surprised that you god no jaggies with that smoke pic though 👍

All in all, good bunch! :)

What's the name of that red?

Thanks dice! I did get jaggies, but edited them out. And I'm not sure what the red is called. It comes stock on the car, so it's not a problem to get. I don't recommend it though, since it's a very strange color. It's not fully gloss. If a bright light hit it it would turn matte almost, which made the reflections dull. I'm not sure how I can explain it well, but it was very weird taking pictures of it.

👍 great work here :)

Thank you!

Back