Apok's Photos - Mini update- Galant at the Nurburgring

• Thread starter Apok
  • 213 comments
I like 3 and 7 of the blue Zonda. My favourite of the Brera is the second to last one. Last one looks cool.

👍

I think they are amazing :D If I had to pick a favorite, it would be the 7th one but they are all great and can't wait to see more :D

Thanks for the feedback guys. Much appreciated.

Here's a couple of pictures from three replays.

As always all photos are clickable for their bigger versions.

Feedback is very much appreciated!

Last edited:
Great latest photos mate! But I tell you something, my very favourite is the first shot of the Cobra. Something very special with it!

This is me, actually commenting in the thread for once :P

I like the Mini, and would like to see more of it, specifically (and hopefully) some more dynamic images based on a curving Mt. Aso track. The first of the SSR7 shots is too dark for me, but the others are more acceptable, the last two especially. The third is kind of a cliché shot on the track, but that's because there's not a lot of stand-out scenery, and besides, you still pulled it off well. The last of the night images is impressive for managing to have all three in focus! So good job there.

The Bimmer's a gorgeous colour, so I feel that could've been shown off more with different angles, playing with reflections more. As it is, they're both good shots, but I feel like they're a teaser of what's to come :)

Thanks for all the replies guys!

As always comments and criticism is very much appreciated.

Really, really nice shots. My favorite is that second pic.
Thanks!

SVX
+1. I'm really liking the second 300ZX shot. But! It needs new rims, man!
I kept this car stock. I have another 300ZX that has different rims on it, but haven't used it in a long while.

Shot 3 is awesome! But I always think your watermark is a car flying off in the distance :lol:
In the 6th shot it looks like it's driving on the mountains in the background. :lol:

Amazing shots. I like picture #6 the most. But everything is stunning. 👍
Thanks!

Awesome shots, favourites are the final 2 of the Skyline R32 👍
I did a bit of experimenting on that last shot. I'm not sure what I did, but it has an interesting look to it.

I like the last three pictures. The cars look crisp and clean, and the focus is good, as well. May I ask: Why did you photograph only the front end of the car? :P

I like the last three pictures. The cars look crisp and clean, and the focus is good, as well. May I ask: Why did you photograph only the front end of the car? :P

Hmm. I don't know. I took a couple of pictures and these three were the best. Just a coincidence I suppose.

Ah, that purple looks great :D

The Minis really suit Mt. Aso, and you captured a really nice cat-and-mouse feel here, especially that first shot. The lighting on your car feels off on the second shot, but I love how the road ribbons its way through the image. The plastic body cladding looks super cheap, though. I like the last picture a lot, since I haven't been able to capture my car too well yet, but the stance is right on in there, so thanks :P

Back