Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,576 views
I like how the dinosaur's small arms would have been able to manage a shovel.

How did the dinosaurs die?

images
 
I like how the dinosaur's small arms would have been able to manage a shovel.

How did the dinosaurs die?

images

Stop mocking that guy, he's really smart, you know.













:sly:
 
Ancient%20Aliens%20guy%20The%20game.jpg


This guy was spouting aliens way back when.

35k9ku.jpg
 
In other news:
funny-pictures-caterpillar-makes-tv-reference-193x300.jpg
 
Sjees. People like that need to be kicked of the internet.

They are obviously trolling, as opposed to extremely uneducated as you seem to believe.
 
Whitney Houston RIP Facebook

It's funny because her friend doesn't get the joke. Lottie <3

EDIT: Nice to see someone else got the joke, Alex.
EDIT: mfw when I have already pushed a tape into a VCR.



dogenglish.jpg
 

Funny!

The constant religion/jesus bashing...not so much.

Remember alot of people on here are christians and could take offence to that, which is technically against the AUP in regards to posting offensive material.

Just saying....
 
Funny!

The constant religion/jesus bashing...not so much.

Remember alot of people on here are christians and could take offence to that, which is technically against the AUP in regards to posting offensive material.

Just saying....

If we go that route, we might as well stop with the funny pics all together.
 
The constant religion/jesus bashing...not so much.

Kind of agree.. but the Atheism pic, then Christianity pic 2 mins later is very near comedic timing. so quite funny imo.
 
Nevermind. Everytime I try to insert a pic, I get the red X.
 
I should stress, I don't really care what people post personally, just saying it could offend people, but like Dennisch pointed out so could alot of the other pictures posted here....

Although I will maintain that it is being overdone, it's like the meme's ect
 
Although I will maintain that it is being overdone, it's like the meme's ect

It's just a fase, just like the other memes. Once the funny pics are all shown, we move along to another meme. Maybe ponies? :sly:

memes-my-little-pony-is-on-fire.jpg

tumblr_ltoy7iPJjC1ql24hho1_500.png

im_a_horse.jpg

sewer-horse.jpg
 
Last edited:
14474848.jpg


The Whitney memes seem to be black woman orientated.
 
Remember alot of people on here are christians and could take offence to that, which is technically against the AUP in regards to posting offensive material.

Nope. Anyone can take offence at anything at any time for any reason and we have no reason or duty to prevent that. There is a very large gulf between causing offence and taking offence - we merely require people to not behave offensively.
 
Again, I'll say this... don't concern yourselves with what "could" offend someone, only concern yourself when it really does.
 
Man looks like I missed all the fun here...

9l7qD.jpg


WPw5V.jpg


k2ZSe.png


db5na.jpg


CWiMn.jpg



Edit: had to throw this in, even though I loved Houston's voice

kiKra.jpg
 
Last edited:
That offensive discussion reminds me of this.

merryhappy.png

(Sorry if repost)
 
rb26x
I don't think you get it..

I like puns though.. :lol:

I didn't till now. Purple Hays eh?
 
I's one of the most misheard lyrics of all time, it's supposed to be 'Excuse me while I kiss the sky'.
 
^ Bingo! :D
 
I's one of the most misheard lyrics of all time, it's supposed to be 'Excuse me while I kiss the sky'.

Hendrix actually says both 'Excuse me while I kiss the sky' and 'Excuse me while I kiss this guy'.

Myth of a myth busted.
 
Back