Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,569 views
Hendrix actually says both 'Excuse me while I kiss the sky' and 'Excuse me while I kiss this guy'.

Myth of a myth busted.

It wouldn't surprise me, but that's the origin of such comments.
 
DG_Silva
I's one of the most misheard lyrics of all time, it's supposed to be 'Excuse me while I kiss the sky'.

But in Guitar Hero it even said "While I kiss this guy" :boggled:
 
But in Guitar Hero it even said "While I kiss this guy" :boggled:

I believe that was a live cut from when he performed in Vietnam. Funny story behind that too, he was drafted into the military but didn't want to fight so he faked a gay relationship, when going back to perform he had to keep the act up and said that line for that reason.
 
6Ygyz.jpgl
 
Too soon for Whitney jokes?

14474848.jpg
 
My reaction to the Houston pictures:
14491964.jpg


I still laughed at them.

EDIT: Meme generator, y u so slow?
 
Without even seeing the movie, I cannot unsee the horror:sick:
 
That girl in dreadlocks reminds me of some Hairy Potter. :odd:
 
...or Horace Goes Skiing from the 80s. :dopey:
 
261624_163697807036628_163697593703316_393870_5854575_n.jpg


282163_171726849567057_163697593703316_419084_1158289_n.jpg


294634_194822483924160_163697593703316_487728_1305856532_n.jpg


301217_205626156177126_163697593703316_524024_211845522_n.jpg
 
It's neither Ash nor Gary...
 
Back