gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
Fantastically phenomenal !
should I even bother taking pics? This is just too good. There are like 10 of them that are going straight to my all time favorites .
Thank God (and c_f and the imageshack guy) for letting this guy continue his gallery.
All hail Gtuned ! :bowdown:

6862591281_a6b79c85ec_z.jpg

Probably the best photo I've ever seen to date.
You sir, officially have become the best photographer on this very forum!

I look up to you. Also quite hard to believe, that you just use Paint.NET!
May you tell me if/what Plug - Ins you use? (Per PM)

:bowdown:

A bit of a gap for updates eh ? Thanks for the comments of the set guys, glad to see that It turned out as well as I hoped it to. As for an update to my gallery, I'm trying to turn out a good set so i can update it. Also want to say thank you to everyone who nominated me for the Photomode Awards. 9 Nominations! And 4 of my sets got picked as best set which is crazy, even my Dashie Mustang got a nom! But what I'm really amazed at is the Nominations for Best Gallery, Best Photographer and Most Influential, which is a huge, huge compliment for me. As for now, here's some random stuff and previews and my PMT 2.0 Entry which got a tie for 3rd. Although why I entered 2.0 when I haven't won a poll since last year is beyond me :lol: This sets song, the awesome Deadmau5's Cthulu Dreams.

Funny thing here is that I really like all the shots in this set, I mean they are great...

Apart from your PMT entry :lol: I think the contrast on it is to high which is rather unusual for yourself.

i never ahd thought that is your tournament entry mate ,... neeeeeeeeeever

anyway , like usuall insane pics .. if i win tomorrow in the lottery i buy all of them and make some posters :D

You've now been added to my hit list to be secretly captured and tortured till you tell me your secrets. XD These photos just make my mouth water. So much eye candy.

Woah. That went better than expected. Who knew a couple of filler shots would be so well received, thanks guys :D So for this update, It's actually good n' stuff, like an actual set. Seeing as I finally figured out the RBH glitch, I thought a proper Interior set should be in order. So here it is, showcasing the GTR Black edition, Gallarado, GT By Citroen Racecar, C63 AMG, XJLR-9, GT 350z, X1 and Aventador. For this set, there's no more fitting song. Skrillex's Right In.

Epic work here! I love how you haven't just whacked it up to f/45 and kept a nice DoF 👍 I may have to investigate this glitch myself!

Your serious right ?
This is just......no words can describe it !
I really have to know how did you do that, moving freely inside the car I mean.

Back