gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
Oh! ok, don't worry i know about bad connections mine is propably worst than yours:yuck:

But yeah a recorder will do the job:)

Thanks for taking the time to do this 👍

The tutorials are great! Keep them going (if your not too bored to speak to yourself :P)

And I can still see all your pics in here. Good sign? :)

Nice tutorials.👍
For example, I found out that you do the exact opposite to what I do with noise (I prefer to add a bit more and then blur it).
Sorry, but in my no-ps3 situation I cannot watch the "gt5shooting" tutorial, it makes me go :(.

Thank you yet again for the compliments guys, Brohoofs all around! :lol: As Soloracer brought up, I'm seriously close to 1000 replies on my thread, which is a huge, huge thing for me. When I started this gallery almost a Year and a Half ago, I never expected it to reach 1000 replies. And I couldn't of done it without all of you guys. So to commerate this epic achivement, It needs an epic set, so the Brothers of Speed set is releasing tommorow. Here are 2 panorama previews for the set. Brothers of Speed, and High School reunion. the 2nd panorama is quite big, I think the largest on GTP, which dwarfs my previous largest, "Fruity" which was 11,297x1100. This one is at 17,831x1044.But the first panorama is what I'd like to use to sum up the set, the full view is quite a difference.
"Stored away. Exhibits. Put behind velvet ropes and do not touch signs, only to dream of our past lives as symbols of victory and speed. But not tonight. Tonight we live again. Full throttle one last time, we take Nurburgring as ours. Make and year no longer matter. We are Brothers of Speed, and tonight is our escape."

Very good looking panoramas - cannot wait for the full set!

Congratulations on 1000 replies! :cheers:

Watching your latest streaming video; will make sure to join the next live stream. ;)

Thank you again guys, hopefully the set will not dissapoint. So here we are, 1,008 posts. Wow. I seriously can't thank all of you guys enough for giving me support over this year and a half, I've gone from no editing with some okay shots to being called the best photographer, and it's seriously all thanks to you all. So this set, I really put my heart into. This set is more than just a set, I wanted it to tell a story, And thanks to Fido, BkS, Fishy, Nanabu, and Mitch, it can be told. Most of these cars are dead. Sitting in museums, or private garages, only to remember their achivements and moments of excitement. So they were broken out, and headed to the Nurburgring for one last night of full throttle hoonage. Make, country, team did not matter, only their love for speed. The song for this set, isn't some heavy bass dubstep song, but something much more fitting. We Are Young by fun.
This is my best work to date, and my largest set to as well at 31 pictures. You guys deserve it for backing me, enjoy.

AWESOME :drool: Even though I got a sneak peak at this set I am blown away by the quality of the shooting and the drama you have captured along with such amazing editing. I think the HDR shots are a little odd personally but all of the other one have superb toning and composition 👍 :bowdown:

AMAZING !!
Love the intense angles in some of them.
You captured the action in a great way also.
Although i should agree with Soloracer with the HDR picks, but other than that....AWESOME !

This is by far your best set, Gtuned. I put my hat off to you, sir, you have been such an inspiration over the past weeks and months for me (and probably others, too) and I can - in all honesty - say that you are one of the best photographers around here; and to add to that, I am sure I am not speaking only for myself. The amount of work you put into these pictures is transported to us by their great colours, contrasts, angles and whatnot. 👍

:cheers:

Wow.... Those Pictures are just stunning . Very very well done to you sir , and for all of us , carry on with more great pictures .

Wow ........

Back