gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
Three cheers for ceiling_fan. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Here here 👍

Gtuned not a problem, all what I say is true. Glad that your parents support you. Now that shiny pro account we will be seeing allot more images. 👍

Wow, great photos Gtuned. Also, that was really great C_F and Sprite. Kudos to you both - that was really nice. There is hope for this world after all. :)

Gotta love the good vibes in here :)👍 Congrats Gtuned but most of all congrats to all of us who are great fans of this gallery! And a special salute to the savior!!!

I knew internet communities could achieve big things and that's another proof of that.
I have the biggest respect for Sprite and c_f for their dedication and support in this.
You guys are the best.
Now get back to work Gtuned :D

Thanks for the compliments guys, I have another update.
As if this morning/last night hasn't been crazy enough, It's gotten... wierder and just... my head is about to explode.
I just got a PM from the Founder of Imageshack, who just joined. He's upgraded my Imageshack account to premium, so my images will be saved. So this is amazing and just... crazy, I can't thank him enough for it, but it puts me in a wierd place... c_f just bought me a Flickr Pro, so I'm considering giving him the account. I'm just confused...

I just got a PM from the Founder of Imageshack, who just joined. He's upgraded my Imageshack account to premium, so my images will be saved. ...but it puts me in a wierd place... c_f just bought me a Flickr Pro, so I'm considering giving him the account. I'm just confused...

Dilemma much? I'm sure c_f will understand. 👍

Heheh, dual upload then! More exposure for you ;) I'm pretty sure you can't gift it back to me anyway.

You sure ?I'd can just give you the login details so you could use it for your stuff atleast as a backup, I really don't feel right having both accounts to be honest, I didn't expect the Imageshack account to be upgraded.

Goes to show this is By Far and away the best Community Ever ,Sprite and Dave very classy of you Guys .

🤬 Yeah The king remains

I can just underline what sems4arsenal said; this is one of the best galleries, and seeing how enthusiastic Gtuned is about photography, it would be a shame to lose him.

It is really nice to see how helpful the members of this community are - :cheers:!

Okay guys, I'm going to be broadcasting editing tips for paint.net here, http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gtuned-photography so If you'd like to see how i edit and tone, join and i'll be showing ya.
Edit: Jeez, you all make me blush :lol:
Edit, as of 6:25, I'll be broadcasting for a bit longer, and can someone join the chat and talk so i'm not talking to myself ? :lol:
Okay, I'll have to figure that out a bit more and wait till more people can watch :lol:

Last edited:
Nice service, Gtuned; watching right now. :D

~ EDIT ~ And it is past midnight here! :P

~ EDIT 2 ~ I would like to chat with you there, but it does not work since I am using my smartphone - at least, the stream is working. ;)

Last edited:
Okay guys, I'm going to be broadcasting editing tips for paint.net here, http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gtuned-photography so If you'd like to see how i edit and tone, join and i'll be showing ya.
Edit: Jeez, you all make me blush :lol:
Edit, as of 6:25, I'll be broadcasting for a bit longer, and can someone join the chat and talk so i'm not talking to myself ? :lol:
Okay, I'll have to figure that out a bit more and wait till more people can watch :lol:

roflmao hahhahahaha teaching over the web this is so awesome mate !! i wish i had the time to be there , but iam watching it right now .

:D

next time i will be there to chat with you .

i have a justin.tv account maybe we both can do something together sometime :P

You sure ?I'd can just give you the login details so you could use it for your stuff atleast as a backup, I really don't feel right having both accounts to be honest, I didn't expect the Imageshack account to be upgraded.

I'd say keep the Flickr account. Makes pictures easy to view and makes pictures so much more sharper, I highly recommend it. 👍

Good to see you were able to sort out your hosting problems, this community sure is wonderful.

You're definitely one of the few that doesn't substitute quality for quantity, consistently superb. Keep it up. 👍

You working hard to get a reward right now mate! :lol:

Really nice idea with the live-stream. And your last set - :drool:👍

Oh No missed The Stream, Is there anyway that You could make a Video Tutorial Gtuned so we can watch it at anytime (If You have the time of course) 👍

Oh No missed The Stream, Is there anyway that You could make a Video Tutorial Gtuned so we can watch it at anytime (If You have the time of course) 👍

There should be a video there in his recently played list...

I tried to tune in last night but I kept getting booted from the video, my connection is really bad. Such a good idea though.

Yeah I watched the noise and toning video, very interesting because your noise is much better than mine :lol: I also thought the color overlays are cool, I've never done toning that way.

Ooh, good to see the tutorial went over well, If anyone wants, I'll be streaming me shooting/or editing later, about 4PM est, which is an hour and a half from now. As for now, before I put up the new set, here's a sneak preview of the LM Legends (W.I.P Title) that we just shot from the online shoot.

can you stream from your TV ? if yes, i stay away and watch you taking pics :D

besides that ,.. as usuall your editing is fantastic

This streaming is great 👍 And that last set :drool: :drool: Such great work, like no other! Got to love this community sorting you out with the awesome flickr account (Go C_F!) and imageshack!

Edit: trying to join chat as you requested!

Last edited:
Well thanks for watching guys, I'll hopefully have another stream up tommorow, showcasing some more GT5 tips maybe, and some more editing stuff.

Hey Gtuned i've just watched some of your videos but the quality is really bad, it is always like that or i'm doing something wrong?

Maybe i have to sign up?

Hey Gtuned i've just watched some of your videos but the quality is really bad, it is always like that or i'm doing something wrong?

Maybe i have to sign up?

The quality is pretty bad because I have to have it low to stream as my internet sucks, sorry. Hopefully I'll be able to have some HQ youtube videos once I can find a proper screen recorder.

Back