Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Sorry for not telling who he was, I didn't remember to give out the info, he was the driver of the JTCC Primera in the years it raced. I just hope that the review is good enough for you, though.:nervous::dopey: And nope, I wasn't able to do the oversteer thingy, but I will try that again and confirm for sure.

P.S. Typo corrected.

By the way, do you think that this review is good for me to use in the G.T.R thread?

Ah it's ok, I did some background research on him in my own time anyway. Funny, this dude's name is similar to my classmates. He's a K.Hoshino as well! :dopey:

I knew it was a typo! :P

Ehh…sort of. Correct the odd grammar mistake and give it say…2 or 3 more paragraphs and you're there. :D

Ah it's ok, I did some background research on him in my own time anyway. Funny, this dude's name is similar to my classmates. He's a K.Hoshino as well! :dopey:

I knew it was a typo! :P

Ehh…sort of. Correct the odd grammar mistake and give it say…2 or 3 more paragraphs and you're there. :D

Wow, that is a fitting coincidence! :dopey:
Hmm, I wonder what I could write with two or three more paragraphs...:rolleyes: Never mind, I will come up with something. Oh, and I've taken Despy's Alpine for a ride. Quite a interesting car, to say the least. It seems to work better sideways than in the normal way. Not as scary as I thought it would be, but it is still mad.

Wow, that is a fitting coincidence! :dopey:
Hmm, I wonder what I could write with two or three more paragraphs...:rolleyes: Never mind, I will come up with something. Oh, and I've taken Despy's Alpine for a ride. Quite a interesting car, to say the least. It seems to work better sideways than in the normal way. Not as scary as I thought it would be, but it is still mad.

Yea, and he is the single most irritating person in the world. :dopey:

It's not hard, you'll learn to do this very easily. You see, you just add a lot of variables into the mix like saying "sure, the car isn't terribly responsive" then give a few examples, and there's one paragraph already! :lol:

Well, it's called the purple people eater for a reason, though my Bora copy is a more natural RR thing to drive. :dopey: And won't go after the driver's head every odd turn. :lol:

Well, it's called the purple people eater for a reason, though my Bora copy is a more natural RR thing to drive. :dopey: And won't go after the driver's head every odd turn. :lol:

So yours is the reasonable car, and Harvey's the usual craziness. Not surprising, really.:sly: When you finish the Bora replica, I'll go for it and see if it handles properly, unlike the stock car...

So yours is the reasonable car, and Harvey's the usual craziness. Not surprising, really.:sly: When you finish the Bora replica, I'll go for it and see if it handles properly, unlike the stock car...

Ehh, it's on share now. This should be good practice for you, a car which is ridden with faults in terms of known handling issues.

Thanks Niku.👍👍:D

Hopefully you'll give a bit of a comparison review of the Alpines over in the Tuner Wars thread...just don't include Onboy's until he actually publishes the tune!:odd::crazy::lol:

When I was quotes tuning the "Purple People Eater" I felt that trying to rid it completely of all its bad traits and turn it into a regular grip tune would be both a nearly impossible task and would rob it of both performance and some of its personality. So I mainly wanted to take the edge off its worst behavior and give it a little better grip. From the little you've said I think that goal was achieved. It's not a car to try and finesse but one you need to be a bit aggressive in your driving with...just not to aggressive or it will eat you.:scared: Tossing it fairly hard into corners and then slamming the throttle wide open to power slide through them can be a lot of fun if not exactly the quickest or safest way around the track.:D

That's me every day :D. Glad I could help :dopey:

No, I mean, I'm genuinely off the ball completely today. Put it this way, when you accidentally mistake your friend for your dad and hand in the wrong piece of work for the wrong subject, you know something's wrong with you. And then you head out on the track, and crash straight off because something failed in the steering. :ouch: So today's very screwed up for me.

No, I mean, I'm genuinely off the ball completely today. Put it this way, when you accidentally mistake your friend for your dad and hand in the wrong piece of work for the wrong subject, you know something's wrong with you. And then you head out on the track, and crash straight off because something failed in the steering. :ouch: So today's very screwed up for me.

To quote the wise Mr. Mackey, "Drugs are bad mmmk.":dopey:

I don't do drugs. :dopey:

Anyway, how's the testing of the Alpines going?

It isn't yet:indiff:. My brother has been hellbent on beating ff 13-2, and now thats he has discovered that he can't win the final boss fight he is going to start over:banghead:. But he should be back to work tomarrow and definetly friday so i will definetly get testing done then. I've already started the intro for the piece but i still need one more track(already doing TM and Cote).

You it is funny you should ask that question seeing as your tune isn't posted yet and thus won't be getting reviewed yet:odd:

I told you, test it anyway, by the time you've issued your bible of a review, it would have been out for a few days.

I told you, test it anyway, by the time you've issued your bible of a review, it would have been out for a few days.

lmfao:tup: Yes they are a bit long, but thats how you get the flavor! I am sticking by my posted tunes only rule though. That way, everyone has at least a faint idea of what I am babeling on about:sly:.

@Onboy post the 🤬 Alpine already! You supposedly had the tune done before I even started on mine...:crazy:

@Onboy post the 🤬 Alpine already! You supposedly had the tune done before I even started on mine...:crazy:

I can't be 🤬 to! Someone PM me the settings for me, I don't want to take it off share, drive it into a wall because I forgot it's a RR, take pictures of it, upload the pictures to flickr's tiny picture limit, then think of something creative for it and then realise I've screwed up like I did with the Cougar for the classic shootout. :lol:

I can't be 🤬 to! Someone PM me the settings for me, I don't want to take it off share, drive it into a wall because I forgot it's a RR, take pictures of it, upload the pictures to flickr's tiny picture limit, then think of something creative for it and then realise I've screwed up like I did with the Cougar for the classic shootout. :lol:

lol sorry bro but thems the breaks as they say. I'm liking photobucket cuz it seems like they have a pretty healthy pic size limit, but then again I know pretty much squat about digital photo stuff:drool:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Alpine A1600VE Black Hearse

Don't be fooled by the low power and puny torque, get this car wrong, and it will send you on your way in a cloud of smoke and a thin trail of rust.

You have been warned.

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Alpine A310 1600VE '73
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Obsidian Black Pearl
Wheels: Advan RSII
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sport
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sport
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sport
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: Racing
Turbo Kit: --

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Sport Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: 57kg@ +5
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 155
2)Set Final Gear to 2.730
1st=3.277
2nd=2.336
3rd=1.815
4th=1.470
5th=1.240
6th=1.076
Should display an indicated top speed of 190 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 15
Acceleration: 35
Braking: 10

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.5/3.0
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.30
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 4.0/12.0
Dampers (Extension): 4/4
Dampers (Compression): 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 7/1

Brakes
7/5

The car has 450 PP, weighs 921 Kg with a 40/60 front/rear weight distribution, has 246 HP and produces 191ft-lb torque@6400 rpm with a 8400 rpm redline.

Notes: It's stabler, or rather, less murderous, but take liberties with it and you will be lying on where the engine is.

Last edited:
Back