Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Gallade4751
Dayum, you know Kaz has done his work if he's bringing families together.

Yes, my daughter enjoys playing GT5 (Clueless Tunes may even have her very first tune soon :D). Now if only I could get myy wife to play :grumpy:

Side note - To my favorite Outlaws: I should have sent this out by PM, but I don't know how to do multiple PMs from my phone (I'm sure it's easy, but :dunce: ), do any of you have a broken in Toyota Tacoma that they could part with? I have one, but it's set up for 400pp races and I want to see what it can do the newest shootout :nervous:. If not thanks anyways.

Oh and I will be back in for some more "soda pop"... sorry for my outbreak :dopey:

Yes, my daughter enjoys playing GT5 (Clueless Tunes may even have her very first tune soon :D). Now if only I could get myy wife to play :grumpy:

Side note - To my favorite Outlaws: I should have sent this out by PM, but I don't know how to do multiple PMs from my phone (I'm sure it's easy, but :dunce: ), do any of you have a broken in Toyota Tacoma that they could part with? I have one, but it's set up for 400pp races and I want to see what it can do the newest shootout :nervous:. If not thanks anyways.

Oh and I will be back in for some more "soda pop"... sorry for my outbreak :dopey:
I like how I mention "Miss Piggy" and a new member of GTPlanet posts a photo of the girl.:D

I'll send you a Tacoma tomorrow, for some reason its telling me I already used my send today.:confused:
It will be a 0/0/0 but since its a standard it shouldn't need breaking in, just an oil change.👍👍

XDesperado67
I like how I mention "Miss Piggy" and a new member of GTPlanet posts a photo of the girl.:D

I'll send you a Tacoma tomorrow, for some reason its telling me I already used my send today.:confused:
It will be a 0/0/0 but since its a standard it shouldn't need breaking in, just an oil change.👍👍

I found that really cool :cool:

Thanks. If you need anything in return just ask :cheers:

If the tacoma is 0/0/0 it will need to be broken in regardless of its standard nature.
Nope your OCD cars don't gain any power from a break in period same as cars from the UCD that have less than break in mileage on them.

Seems that only prize cars need break in as standards.:odd:

Unfortunately I only have 0/0/0 Tacomas to send (3 in the garage currently) so best I can offer...:crazy::D

Really? :odd::confused:

Going to have to test this one out for myself this evening. Not that I don't believe you, just that I could have sworn I had an OCD car gain in HP at some stage.

krenkme I do have the Tacoma that I tuned for niku, and will happily send it to you if you need it. I think that it has, however, around 15000km on it and stage 1 weight and engine. Let me know if you're interested.

tris_73
Really? :odd::confused:

Going to have to test this one out for myself this evening. Not that I don't believe you, just that I could have sworn I had an OCD car gain in HP at some stage.

krenkme I do have the Tacoma that I tuned for niku, and will happily send it to you if you need it. I think that it has, however, around 15000km on it and stage 1 weight and engine. Let me know if you're interested.

I didn't know this either. :odd:.

Umm for now, no, but thanks for the offer. I still may come a callin' :dopey:

Thanks guys :cheers:

@Tris & krenkme yeah I thought all 0/0/0 cars needed broken in as well but then got to checking some cars I had bought in the OCD and realized they were at max power with just an oil change. You see the same thing with ultra low mileage cars in the UCD, they may be below the mileage needed for break in but they have max power already with just an oil change.:odd:

@Tris & krenkme yeah I thought all 0/0/0 cars needed broken in as well but then got to checking some cars I had bought in the OCD and realized they were at max power with just an oil change. You see the same thing with ultra low mileage cars in the UCD, they may be below the mileage needed for break in but they have max power already with just an oil change.:odd:

I can confirm the UCD low miler trait, as I have been swapping cars in my collection for that very reason(I'm cheap and don't want to rebuild engines if I don't have too). Havn't tested this on OCD cars yet.

Yep. The boss is right.

I took a CTR2 fresh from the OCD (last september, but I hadn't touched it yet), and did a standard spec breaking enduro. Initial BHP was 514 and an oil change would have got me to 540BHP. After 296km, you guessed it 514BHP or 540BHP with an oil change.

Apparently the GT5 dealers will break the engine in for you, and then wind the odometer back.

XDesperado67
@Tris & krenkme yeah I thought all 0/0/0 cars needed broken in as well....:odd:

comandorando87
I can confirm the UCD low miler trait....

tris_73
Yep. The boss is right.

Apparently the GT5 dealers will break the engine in for you, and then wind the odometer back.

Well that will save me some time and credits. Thanks guys 👍

Krenkme, still need the Tacoma? Or have you got that sorted already?

And here comes a bit of FF black art…

Well folks, I know you've all been anxiously awaiting the conclusion too "The French Disconnection", and now it is ready for your reading pleasure in the Tuner Wars thread. Enjoy!

Glad I helped the french police force there. :lol: I might just leave it as is to help arrest all the bad people in the world. :dopey:

Where is this new shootout he speaks of?(so many threads to search, so little attention span to do it:crazy:)

that was the first thread I hit when I actually bothered to look:dunce: Do you think the 240RS could work in the 490pp or 520pp range? Truth be told I havn't made time to drive the thing, just paint it matte brown and name it Sh** Brick lol:dopey:

Nope. Too much power, too little grip.

Nope. Too much power, too little grip.

I think it could work at 490, as long as you go with weight loss before power......did I just say that?:odd:...... but might be a stretch at 520. Then again what do I know, I have yet to win anything :dopey:

I think it could work at 490, as long as you go with weight loss before power......did I just say that?:odd:...... but might be a stretch at 520. Then again what do I know, I have yet to win anything :dopey:

It's light enough as it is though…

well like i said, i have yet to get behind the wheel in it. i dont even know if it can get up too 550pp and even if it could i doubt it could do anything against the buzzillion nsx's i'm assuming will be in that class.

well like i said, i have yet to get behind the wheel in it. i dont even know if it can get up too 550pp and even if it could i doubt it could do anything against the buzzillion nsx's i'm assuming will be in that class.

It has 500+ PP and will be over 550PP with ease, 800 odd kg and nearly 500hp tends to do that.

Think if you tack on a wing it will get up around 530PP fully modified. It's plenty quick problem will be getting that fine balance between lack of grip sending you off track and massive oversteer.:crazy:

Back