Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Audi, TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '07, "Devil's Due"
So Turismo.M.G! sends me a message that my review of the week 3 Car of the Week had earned me the honor of picking the week 4 Car of the Week entry in the series. Having received rather short notice and not wanting to hold up the proceedings I quickly called up Adrenaline's Every GTPlanet Tune That Exists Is In This Thread!!! looking for a premium car that hadn't already been tuned to death. The Wallbanger here is a fan of the Audis in general so seeing that there were no tunes listed for this car the choice was simple. Of course as is generally the case when something looks simple there's probably a spike strip hiding somewhere nearby. This time it was the chief parrothead from Clueless Tunes, krenkme, calling ole Harvey out. Anything goes max tune on Sports Soft tires he says, oh and let's do this at Deep Forest. Well it's a beautiful car and a wonderful drive most places, but for some reason it seems to hate Deep Forest, continuously wanting to push/understeer in medium and high speed corners regardless of what the Wallbanger tried. So after many long hours of both tuning and driving this wicked looking Saxon warrior he declared that he'd payed the Devil his Dues and this was the result thus naming the car. So hop on over to the New Car Dealership and pick one up for yourself, then let the Outlaw Motorsports Garage transform it into your own "Devil's Due"!
Kyoto20-20Gion.jpg

Deep20Forest20Raceway-1.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: New Car Dealership
Paintjob: Phantomschwarz Perleffekt (Stock Color from Dealership)
Wheels: BBS RS (painted Granatrot Perleffekt by Audi)
Aerodynamic Kit: Front B, Wing A
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: Yes (Body Color)
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: -
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Center Differential: Torque Sensing
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Front 0, Rear 5
Ballast: 0kg
Power Limiter: 100%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear to 5.500
3) Set Top Speed to 112mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=2.740,
2nd=2.130,
3rd=1.700,
4th=1.400,
5th=1.180,
6th=0.950
5) Set Final gear to 3.900
Should display an indicated top speed of 163mph in upper right corner.
LSD Front Initial 10, Acceleration 10, Braking 5
LSD Rear Initial 18, Acceleration 18, Braking 6
Torque Sensing Center Differential Front 50, Rear 50
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.0, Rear 1.8
Toe Angle Front +0.10, Rear 0.00
Ride Height Front -5, Rear -25
Spring Rate Front 14.6, Rear 14.4
Dampers (Extension) Front 1, Rear 3
Dampers (Compression) Front 7, Rear 5
Anti-Roll Bars Front 7, Rear 7
Brakes Front 5, Rear 6

The car has 525PP, weighs 1,169Kg with a 59/41 front/rear weight distribution, has 419HP and produces 345ft-lb torque@3,900rpm with a 7,900rpm redline.

Note: The power curve makes this an excellent car to drive with an automatic transmission.

Note 2: The car still has a little push/understeer mid corner and on corner exit in faster corners that the driver must be aware of. Also just suddenly lifting off the throttle without applying any brakes is likely to induce more pronounced understeer as the weight transfers. Keeping part throttle is your best option as it keeps the car settled.

Note 3: The car was tuned on Deep Forest for tracks where higher speeds are possible adjust the final drive keeping the indicated top speed 10-15mph higher than expected without a draft.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos
Deep20Forest20Raceway.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Onboy I may be sending you a car tomorrow to see about completing the tune on it. Originally I just wanted to see if PD had given it a decent stock suspension since the real life car had a rather unique one when it came out. Then I thought it might be an interesting counterpart to your Primira but turns out that even fully modified the only way it can reach 475PP is maybe with a totally unnecessary ugly board bolted to the trunk and even then I'm not sure it would make it. Anyways figured since you seem to have found a knack for getting the best out of FF cars and since I'm a bit backlogged on tunes I'm supposed to be working on, plus needing to start serious testing for the new shootout I'd offer it to you if you want.:sly:

Only thing I ask if you take it is that you don't paint it as its supposed to be a sort of sleeper.:drool:

Hey Onboy I may be sending you a car tomorrow to see about completing the tune on it. Originally I just wanted to see if PD had given it a decent stock suspension since the real life car had a rather unique one when it came out. Then I thought it might be an interesting counterpart to your Primira but turns out that even fully modified the only way it can reach 475PP is maybe with a totally unnecessary ugly board bolted to the trunk and even then I'm not sure it would make it. Anyways figured since you seem to have found a knack for getting the best out of FF cars and since I'm a bit backlogged on tunes I'm supposed to be working on, plus needing to start serious testing for the new shootout I'd offer it to you if you want.:sly:

Only thing I ask if you take it is that you don't paint it as its supposed to be a sort of sleeper.:drool:

Oh…? Ok send it over then, let's see what this supposed unique car is. And up for a small "sidebet" thing for the current shootout? :D

Oh…? Ok send it over then, let's see what this supposed unique car is. And up for a small "sidebet" thing for the current shootout? :D
Uhm which current shootout and what sort of side bet?:dopey:

Uhm which current shootout and what sort of side bet?:dopey:

Ryangt's one. Well, I was thinking, in these low PP shootouts (I'm focusing this side bet on the 490PP one), you always come up with some ridiculous looking truck (I'm looking at you, Spooky), and I always rock up with an ugly FF. So, here's the challenge. For the 490PP shootout, let's see who can tune their respective type of car faster. You and your trucks, or me and my FFs. Should be quite fun to look at the results.

And the Tacoma is within both the PP and the price bracket, just so you know. ;)

Onboy123
Ryangt's one. Well, I was thinking, in these low PP shootouts (I'm focusing this side bet on the 490PP one), you always come up with some ridiculous looking truck (I'm looking at you, Spooky), and I always rock up with an ugly FF. So, here's the challenge. For the 490PP shootout, let's see who can tune their respective type of car faster. You and your trucks, or me and my FFs. Should be quite fun to look at the results.

And the Tacoma is within both the PP and the price bracket, just so you know. ;)

So is the midget :dopey:

Daihatsu Midget II FTW!!!

:lol::lol:just kidding...I think:odd: Naw I'll find something else as I'm not really interested in the Toyota pickup, and if not I'll just make all the test drivers do laps in my "Pocket Monster" I'd just need to sort the suspension for making best use of the tires.:crazy::lol:

Probably find a nice wagon or SUV to tune...:D

:lol::lol:just kidding...I think:odd: Naw I'll find something else as I'm not really interested in the Toyota pickup, and if not I'll just make all the test drivers do laps in my "Pocket Monster" I'd just need to sort the suspension for making best use of the tires.:crazy::lol:

Probably find a nice wagon or SUV to tune...:D

Ah, ok then. Pocket Monster on SH tyres…? Won't that just make it a Kei car again? :lol:

Stagea? Legnum? Legacy?

Onboy sent my late 80s "Executive Sports Sedan" to you this morning. Have fun turning it into an actual performance car. Suspension is totally untuned played a little with the LSD and transmission. It will do over 160mph on High Speed Ring (reverse) so not a total loss performance wise just not what I had hoped for initially. I can send you an unmodified one if you want to try tuning it to a bit lower PP level and on a more friendly budget.:D

As for the New shootout I might just enter one car in all three classes...how about that for a side bet?:crazy::lol:

Onboy sent my late 80s "Executive Sports Sedan" to you this morning. Have fun turning it into an actual performance car. Suspension is totally untuned played a little with the LSD and transmission. It will do over 160mph on High Speed Ring (reverse) so not a total loss performance wise just not what I had hoped for initially. I can send you an unmodified one if you want to try tuning it to a bit lower PP level and on a more friendly budget.:D

As for the New shootout I might just enter one car in all three classes...how about that for a side bet?:crazy::lol:

Just received it, and guess what? I was tuning one already! Mine was a tribute to HK Taxis though, so different purposes. :lol: I knew it was that car from the start, for some reason. Anyway, I didn't really have much time to get tuning as my entry for the 490PP shootout is just too addictive for me to stop, but I tried some basics for making it drive better. It won't go sideways like the Calsonic or a few of my other more insane creations that I have yet to release, but it should be good fun.

Just received it, and guess what? I was tuning one already! Mine was a tribute to HK Taxis though, so different purposes. :lol: I knew it was that car from the start, for some reason. Anyway, I didn't really have much time to get tuning as my entry for the 490PP shootout is just too addictive for me to stop, but I tried some basics for making it drive better. It won't go sideways like the Calsonic or a few of my other more insane creations that I have yet to release, but it should be good fun.

I hope so... I'm waiting for that.👍

I hope so... I'm waiting for that.👍
Oh, I wouldn't wait for that one. By the time you're done a lap in it, 2012 would have come and gone. :lol: So, to stand in, I'll give you two black edition cars of mine to play with. Both are FF, both will be released, and both will go sideways. A lot. :D

Oh, and owing to a very generous lesson from Roj of RKM, I've now realised that I've been doing the dampers wrong. Very wrong, if I'm honest. :lol:

Oh, I wouldn't wait for that one. By the time you're done a lap in it, 2012 would have come and gone. :lol: So, to stand in, I'll give you two black edition cars of mine to play with. Both are FF, both will be released, and both will go sideways. A lot. :D

Oh, and owing to a very generous lesson from Roj of RKM, I've now realised that I've been doing the dampers wrong. Very wrong, if I'm honest. :lol:

Learn with mistakes, my friend. And Roj is the best person to help you with it...:)

And 2 fun FF's? You're getting generous...

Learn with mistakes, my friend. And Roj is the best person to help you with it...:)

And 2 fun FF's? You're getting generous...

I know, I was confused with those frickin' dampers already, so I'll try flipping them around for the non shootout cars that I've released. 16 cars to go through, not too bad. But that's not including all the other things I've yet to release.

Oh, there's a lot more than 2 in store, this is just the two flagships of the my loony FF tunes. :D And fun, yes. If driven correctly. And when I do get them up for you to drive, take them to GVS for a change, I need to see how they perform outside of the mountain.

And generous? Hardly, I just need you to post the bit for my Alpine (is it on share? I'm not sure…).

I believe that your Alpine is not on share. I've already driven krenkme's, so yours is the only one left to test.

Eh, then you've got to make do with whatever's on share and try to adapt the tune until I've got it on share sometime tomorrow.

@Niku congratulations you just got a tune of your choice for making the 2,000th post here in the Café.:D

Also going to try and get a couple tunes from the Archives updated and rereleased to commemorate this milestone.👍👍

XDesperado67
@Niku congratulations you just got a tune of your choice for making the 2,000th post here in the Café.:D

Also going to try and get a couple tunes from the Archives updated and rereleased to commemorate this milestone.👍👍

Aww man! I wanted a free tune! :grumpy:

*throws a twenty on the table and storms out of the Cafe*
:dopey:

Aww man! I wanted a free tune! :grumpy:

*throws a twenty on the table and storms out of the Cafe*
:dopey:

*grabs the twenty , and shouts out " that guy didn't pay " and points towards someone storming out of the cafe *

:D

DaDog
*grabs the twenty , and shouts out " that guy didn't pay " and points towards someone storming out of the cafe *

:D

:lol::lol:👍

Onboy123
Yea, but as a friend of the old man, you can have a free tune whenever you want anyways. :lol:

Oh really :sly:

XDesperado67
Does me finally releasing "Miss Piggy" count?:drool:

It's a good thing you copyrighted that tune, or it would have been a Clueless tune by now :lol:. Go for it, really good tune and two thumbs up from my oldest daughter 👍👍

Thanks for the prize, I'll think on how to use it properly.👍 Congrats on making post 2000th. Many more will come!

Niku, as said in the Tuner War thread, 3 cars on share, the other two are my Black Edition FFs, I wouldn't mind some feedback on them when you have time. 👍

As I asked before if my daughter could review her car (Citroen C4 Coupe '05), here it comes. I will post a picture of her car she will type and send with no help from me. So here goes.
eigernordwandshorttrackm.jpg

this is my favrit car. When I race my dad I beat him a lot. It is fast and turns ez. I painted mine pink I dont like green. Thank you for my car
-Kate

Dayum, you know Kaz has done his work if he's bringing families together.

Back