Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
Happy 16th Birthday, Jaden! :cheers: In Chinese traditions, when you're 16, you're already called a man. (but that's Chinese tradition ;))

These stories made me cry, even in the end. :)

Now, Avicii anyone?

Last edited:
Beautiful. Just beautiful. So much better than mine, the stories behind the cars is great and really provides a personal connection.

Congrats on joining me in the 16 club slzk :D:cheers:

Anyway, back to the masterpieces above me, they are just that - masterpieces :drool:. Beautiful, every single one of them, with lovely stories behind them, really nice job 👍

I always read your stories with great interest. The combination of text with your beautiful pictures just fascinates :drool:

jus1029: Oh, but I already am. :sly: Thanks mate.

Gtuned
: Thanks, mate! These 16 has really made an impact in my life and I just wished to share it with all. Yous is fantastically amazing as well!

NBDESIGNZ: Cheers! :cheers: Thanks for visiting the gallery!

BkS
: Thanks, mate! Glad you read them.

SVX: Thanks, SVX!

Ferrari_458: Being 16 does feel a little different, eh? :sly: Thanks for the support, mate.

SMfan: Thanks, glad you liked it.

ShaolinMasta: And you never fail to put a minismile on my face whenever I see your comments/support. Thank you.

Horde_R35: Oh, you shouldn't have! Thank you so, very much!

What is there more to say?
(Thanks, Gtuned, jus1029, 20832, phil bell for everything in GT5.)

You are more than welcome, Mate!
Let me congratulate you sincerly from the bottom of my heart to your 16th Birthday!
I really do hope that you stay healthy and have another successful year, but even more success in the next 70 (or so) Years you still have to live. 👍

Even though the idea of the picture IS stolen from Garrett, the idea behind that is very unique and I like it very, very much. And I do see that a lot of the cars you like and made an impact in your life, that are also very important to me.

Have a great day and celebrate it properly! 👍

20832: Hey, thanks a lot mate. And yes, Gtuned's set did inspire me to a huge, huge extent. :P

I think I'm taking a short break from photography for a moment. Hopefully the gallery wouldn't die!

So much effort, so much quality, so much of everything! :drool:

I love it! Thanks for that:tup:

And congratulations young man. You let us older folks look like shool kids again......ergh, well even worse I guess. :P ;)

Colourized!
Colourized!
I've always wanted to do something like this.
Putting 2 blobs of colours on the picture and setting them to really low opacities
to make them look as if there's 2 hues on the picture.
I think this is quite possibly, one of the best sets I've done.

The first and last shot have a great composition! 👍

Also, nice colorization!

jus1029: Thanks mate! The first's my favourite.

Nurburgring: I love you.

BkS: I like how the light reflects on the floor on the third one. Glad you liked them!

Gtuned: Thanks, thanks and thanks. Now, to Antidote. :sly:

ShaolinMasta: Thanks, mate! My favourite's the first. I just like it so very much the way it turned out. :P

Kilder Green

I had this SLR for quite awhile now.
I love this car, and when I re-discovered it in my garage, I told myself
"I HAVE to do a photoshoot with this!"
And I did.
But before that, I had to pick a colour as it was still boring grey.
I browsed through and saw 'Kilder Green' and I thought, now, how German is that name?
And when I painted it, the eureka! moment came.

Back