Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
  • 108,986 views
jus1029: Thanks! My favourite's the 2nd though.

Gtuned: Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!

NBDESIGNZ: That's a huge compliment, thank you very much! :D (That's the size of the smile on my face now.)
 
Teach me your ways *___*
Awesome shots, intense atmosphere. Regular slzk; Top Notch Work.
 
I can't describe what I feel looking at your last set .
Amazing atmosphere in these shots :many drool smileys: !!! :)
 
Beautiful. :drool:
 
That first shot. :drool: :eek:
 
Green Hell: No, you teach me your ways. *___* Thanks a whole lot, Pascal! Regular Pascal; Comments that make me bubble. :D

ShaolinMasta: :many happy faces: Thanks a lot, mate!

SVX: :D

BkS: Thanks! I like how the rear lights shine in that shot.
 


Zk

Gtuned

Knife Party vs. Swedish House Mafia
Gtuned vs. ZK.
Dark vs. Light.
One Battlefield.
Two remixes.
Gtuned's Gallery.

​
 
Awesome stuff. 👍
 
Sweet preview, Jaden and Garrett!

I know it gonna be so awesome! /)^3^(\
(Garrett will understand the face)
 
BkS: Thanks! Be sure to check back for the full stuff!

jus1029: Brohoof! I'm a semi-brony, so yeah. :D
 
/)
 
Last edited:
Another White GT-R on the Nordschleife.

FFS Garrett! :lol:
 
Hey, I was doing shooting GT-R's at the Nurburgring Before it was cool.
:lol:
Awesome preview Jaden, we're gonna tear this *squee* UP. SLZK HOUSE MAFIA & GTD PARTY, WAT UP.
 
I was doing shooting GT-R before you were born! :lol:
 
Pascal, Garrett: White GT-R on the Nurburgring? You don't say... :lol: (My Blanche sets will kill you all, nyeyeyeye.)

DarkR: Thanks DarkR! That F40 sure looks pretty, doesn't it? :p

SVX: Really looking forward to it? Awesome! Let's tease with one more preview.





TURN THAT SPEAKER UP!​
 
WUB WUB WUB WUBWUBWUB WAH WAH.
Dude that looks sick, please tell me you did more shots like that :drool:
 
'Tis gonna be awesome, ladies and gentlemen. :drool:
 
looking forward and this preview looking epic or..... TOTALLY EPIC!!!!!!:drool:👍:bowdown::eek:
 
Stop teasing and release already. I've had enough. XD
 
EPIC!!! :drool::drool: The R34 one almost brought tears to my eyes:(. Beautifull :lol:..
 
Garrett: WUBWUBBOOOOOOOM. I did. 2 more. :p (You psycho. What the hell am I supposed to do with 180 shots?! :dunce:)

JishyFuice: Behold.

el_fayce: :D

BkS: Alright. /stoppreviewscommencedrooling.

Horde_R35: You gotta thank Gtuned/Garrett for that. :)

ShaolinMasta: :) :) :) :) :)

SVX: Me too. I agree 100%.




Here it is, ladies and gentlmen. Antidote. A 51 shot set.
 





































Antidote : Remix
REMIXXXXX!
Garrett's a little psycho lately.
I think he likes the grass on the Nurburgring and sending me 180 shots.
180.
1. 8. 0.

Maybe he needs the antidote.
Guess that's what the song does to you.
AWWW YEAH!


​
 
























Antidote : Dark

The Dark Knight.
The R34.
The Mafia.
Boo.



​
 








































Antidote: Versus

Dea Lucis vs. Mortem Mortis. Somewhat.
WOOOORD.
I love this set.
I shall stop talking/typing 'cause this is getting nowhere.
The song, "Antidote" just makes you go crazy, y'know?
​
 
Lovely pictures.
Like the editing of Gtuned more overall, but it's impossibruuuuuu to beat him in editing ^^
 
sizk
6867051744_a132d29a01.jpg
6867014610_257997e7d8.jpg

Commence drooling indeed. These two photos are epic!

I love the toning in the first shot and those realistic reflections too.
 
Back