MadMoss Photo Gallery | Sunset

• Thread starter MadMoss
  • 861 comments
Fantastic work you have here mate:D. The best for me in terms of editing an realism is the 599 update. Beautifull stuff:drool:👍.

Looks like someone got Knoll Light Factory. :dopey: Nice editing on both photos! 👍

6016757a60f5t.jpg

Awesome shot , MadMoss :drool: :drool: :drool:

Awesome stuff:drool:! The Evo always wins that batlle :sly:. 3rd pic of the R34 is my favorite:tup:.

20832, Horde_R35, thanks, guys!

===

Oh, this is my first panorama (or something similar to it)

(original - 3735 x 1045 px)​

Great editing on the R34. Love the mood on all shots. Editing on fourth shots is great , i really like the yellow tone on car. Were you drifting?

Good work on the panorama to be first attempt. That shadow on the building next to car is from the shot, or is a effect from merging the shots? Keep it up!

Great editing on the R34. Love the mood on all shots. Editing on fourth shots is great , i really like the yellow tone on car. Were you drifting?

Good work on the panorama to be first attempt. That shadow on the building next to car is from the shot, or is a effect from merging the shots? Keep it up!
On circuit de la sarthe. This is merging, I do not know how to get rid of it :guilty:.

Big thanks for comment, Ariesps.

My second experimental photoset with High End Performance G37:

Please, comment photos! :)

Last edited:
On circuit de la sarthe. This is merging, I do not know how to get rid of it :guilty:.

Big thanks for comment, Ariesps.

Do u use Photoshop? If so, you could try vignete removing option, if that shadow is not on original shots. At least it worked for me on many past tests.

Superb update with the new set. Great editing. To say something is that jagged edges on shadows of last shot, and the size of lens flare on first shot, other than that the experimental set is awesome!

👍👍

Do u use Photoshop? If so, you could try vignete removing option, if that shadow is not on original shots. At least it worked for me on many past tests.

Superb update with the new set. Great editing. To say something is that jagged edges on shadows of last shot, and the size of lens flare on first shot, other than that the experimental set is awesome!

👍👍

Yes, photoshop. Okay, i try.

Thank you, I will take note of your comments :)

6933681068_7c262b9348_z.jpg

Last edited:
Back