MadMoss's Gallery | 06.01.15

• Thread starter MadMoss
  • 82 comments
Great start to your GT6 gallery Arthur:drool::drool:
Love your rich use of colour in the blue BRZ and the red BMW shots:eek:
And your Lonliness set is fabulous - love the desaturation of colour in these shots:drool:
Awesome stuff!!!
:cheers:
Thank you, Eric!
Great variety and editing as usual, but the Diablo is the standout - all three shots. 👍
Thank for comments, Terronium!
Well if you're feeling lonely in your BMW, it's because no one wants to go near you due to you driving a BMW (and I guess you know the stereotype for BMW drivers). :P And even if they did come to you, the BMW GT2 only has one seat... So there's that. :lol:

The first two shots, and the last two all make great use of the white out sky. Mainly because there isn't a lot of sky in the image, and it just adds as a nice touch. The other one I didn't mention (shot 3), while being awesome, I feel the bright sky takes away from the shots rather than adds to it. The shot itself is still awesome anyway. 👍 A great set as always. :drool:
Funny about BMW :D. Thanks for comment, will consider in the future!
The desaturation, high contrast and beautiful white light looks stunning in these Beema shots!:drool:👍
Thanks a lot, R!CE!
Once more you came out with a superb set, love the mood in these pics, especially #2 and 5. ;)👍
Thanks, Nicolas!
Menacing shots you got here. All of them look great with the editing style you used except for the second one which shows too much brightness on the car itself. I know that's the whole idea of the shot, but some details on the car were washed out. Maybe blown out surroundings and slightly lower brightness on the car would make it more attracting. My 2 cents anyway :)
Yeah, that was the main idea. In future i will consider that, thank you for comment!
Fairly good set of pictures you submitted here, but I gotta say that the over brightness in the sky is messing up the mood in the shots like some of the others already mentioned here.
Okay, thanks for comment :).
As usual, superb use of massive light to create some pics with a great atmosphere. Very good work on composition in each of these pics also 👍 bravo Arthur :cheers:
Big thanks, Jeremy!
GPR
Quite a nice set mate. The timing and muted pallet is nice. I like shots 3&5 best. 👍
Thanks a lot, George!

Great new set, love especially the close up on the FT-86 Concept, the 1st M4 shot and the Z8 (even if I don't like the car itself) ;)👍

Nice set once more Arthur, the close shots of the FT86 are superb, I need to do a set with this car once :)
I like a lot the edit work on the Genesis pic also and the pano with the M4 is excellent.
And like my comrade I find the Z8 shot very well done 👍

Beautiful calming set Arthur! I love shots 1 & 4. I also think shot 6 looks great and the last shot has an interesting tonal quality to it. Great work!;)👍

Impressive photomode work, sorry I'm late, there's so many pics to watch. You mighty editing work when dwelling into the foggy ethereal realm is really nice. I can see carefully chosen car colors, everything is a pleasure to watch, bravo Arthur 👍

Last photo looks very much like an Alpina which is :drool:
Needless to say, that's your best out of your already great set.

Never thought the FT86 concept would look so good. It's a pity that the brightness in the last shot washed away all the details in the scenery, the blown out editing didn't work on it. However, they worked on the rest.

I really like the 86 concept shot Arthur. The pale toning and smooth white looks great. 👍 I quite like the first M4 shot too. Nice wide format and strong colour isolates the figure well and draws you in. 👍

There is always something nice to see in here. ;)

Great new set, love especially the close up on the FT-86 Concept, the 1st M4 shot and the Z8 (even if I don't like the car itself) ;)👍
Thanks, man!
Superb set - particularly the Z8....very nice!!!:drool:
Thank you, Eric!
Nice set once more Arthur, the close shots of the FT86 are superb, I need to do a set with this car once :)
I like a lot the edit work on the Genesis pic also and the pano with the M4 is excellent.
And like my comrade I find the Z8 shot very well done 👍
Thank you, Jérémy!
Beautiful calming set Arthur! I love shots 1 & 4. I also think shot 6 looks great and the last shot has an interesting tonal quality to it. Great work!;)👍
Thank you, The R!CE.
Impressive photomode work, sorry I'm late, there's so many pics to watch. You mighty editing work when dwelling into the foggy ethereal realm is really nice. I can see carefully chosen car colors, everything is a pleasure to watch, bravo Arthur 👍
Glad ti hear it, Herve! Thank you.
Last photo looks very much like an Alpina which is :drool:
Needless to say, that's your best out of your already great set.
Thank you, Jaden!
Never thought the FT86 concept would look so good. It's a pity that the brightness in the last shot washed away all the details in the scenery, the blown out editing didn't work on it. However, they worked on the rest.
Thanks, Boabdulrahman! Yes, may be on some pictures with this editing were gone some details, but I like it light style.
GPR
I really like the 86 concept shot Arthur. The pale toning and smooth white looks great. 👍 I quite like the first M4 shot too. Nice wide format and strong colour isolates the figure well and draws you in. 👍

There is always something nice to see in here. ;)
Thank you, George!
My favourite has to be the last shot due to the composition.
Okay, thank, TVR!

Wetly
And some randoms

Thanks for watching.
Unfortunately, this is the last untouched photos that I found on my HD from GT6.

The FT86 is beautiful in full white, love the light in the last shot 👍 I like a lot the composition and your work on reflections in shots 1 & 5, very well done :) And the shot 3 is impressive also 👍
Nice work Arthur !

Really good editing job on the "wet" shots, especially like pics #1, 3 and 5. Toning and compositions, lighting and contrasts are great. ;)👍

Some incredible work here, that FT-86 set is hot, and then we have the SRT and Mustang, whoa! Boatload of goodness!

I really love this first shot ! Very original, with an excellent composition and most of all an incredible atmosphere.
Great bokeh and use of blur in the reventon shots 👍
And as usual the Viper and Shelby shots have you very own style with a great work on toning and light. I especially like a lot the first Viper and the last Shelby shots :cheers:

The first and third shots of your Wetly set are really nice. Good toning on them. 👍

From your latest set shot 1 is very interesting, I like it. 👍 Shot 3 has very nice light and cool tone, the chrome LFA is crazy sick, the Viper shots are nice and agressive in cntrast which suits the car. Lastly the final shot is great as TVRFF mentions the light and composiiton is really good. Well done mate. 👍

Awesome work in this set MadMoss! Very interesting use of the radial blur(?) in the Reventon shots. I love the selective colouring in the Viper and GT500 shots. My favourite is the last one :drool:, the lighting is spot on 👍.

Huge thanks for comments, guys!

--------

For a long time I did not look here. Now it's time to change it.

Good Morning

Thanks for views and comments.
PS: people, who comment my photos on Flickr, a separate thanks to you.

Very impressive work Arthur, a real pleasure to watch them again (I've seen these ones on flickr). Various angles, approach on the edit work, always top quality 👍
They are all good but my very fav' are : 1, 8, 9, 14, 19, 22, 24, 25, 26, 28 & 30.

Amazing Images! I like your style and the darker cars edits(black) I like most! You have a good eye and the compositions is Superb! Like all 30 from the last set but 28 & 29 are masterpieces !!

Wow! Some very impressive shots in this update. 👍 Toning and light are spot on in all of them. Faves are 2, 6, 8, 9, 10, 15, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30 :drool:

Back