Lexus @ Kyoto

Lamborghini @ Kyoto

Lamborghini @ Kyoto#2

Lamborghini @ Kyoto#4

Recovery

Unexplored

Ready to go

Thanks for watching.​

Lovely set. Love some this editing. Use of colours strong and subtle on different images is great. Well done.

My favs are, 7,9,19,27,32 & 35. 👍

Wow... As usual, two very impressive bounch of great pics Arthur ! When we see them one by one on flickr we can only be impressed by the quality of each of you pic, but when we see them all we know you are a great artist mate 👍 :cheers:

After a bit of deciding between the fifth and sixth shots my favourite has to be number 6, since the location your chosen style for both shots. :) Along with that the fifth shot would of been better if you had a lower amount of reflections on the bodywork.

Last edited:
Once again another set I thought I had already commented on but I haven't :boggled:

Just great stuff Arthur, but of course this is to be expected from the likes of you. ;)

Love the LFA shots, just beautiful the tunnel shots in particular and all so smooth and well composed. But they are all really good. What a feast for the eyes. 👍

Your most recent shots are also briliiant, I hope they will feature in here soon. ;)

I've been a fan of you since the GT5 days and you still continue to impress me with brilliant photography! :drool:

All your shots are very artistic yet they all feel realistic as too. The SLS pic is probably my fave, though the LFA shots are equally as impressive! :bowdown:

Woah, can't believe I missed this gallery until I saw your featured shot (the Z8 interior) on Facebook... amazing!!! :bowdown::drool: The lighting (especially the lighting), tone, composition... it's all perfect! I can't even pick out a favorite...they're all so great!

Hope to see more of your work!

Your shots are perfect. Can't find more words to describe your work. Simply perfection :bowdown:
Every single shot has something that makes it special, that makes it original...
Really would like to see more stuff from you.

Back