MadMoss's Gallery | 06.01.15

• Thread starter MadMoss
  • 82 comments
Russian Federation
Ural
madmosskill
11463682443_7eb73d6b4b_z.jpg

Hello, my name is Arthur.
This is my gallery with photos from Gran turismo 6.

Nice to see you here Arthur !
Thx two pano are awesome ! Love the toining and lightning in the Eiger one 👍
The two Viper shot and the Boss one are very beautiful 👍
Great start mate :cheers:

I like a lot this Range pic 👍 Nice composition on the two Lambo ones but my fav' is the last love this kind of b&w :)

Love the colour vibrancy of the blue Viper from your first set. 👍

And from your latest set the Evoque is great, so is the first Diablo shot. Also really like the last B&W shot of the BRZ. 👍

Great work as always and it's good to see your gallery up and running. :)

The Viper shots at Valencia are very nice. I also like the mood in the Boss Mustang shot.

Nice set, love the Evoque, 1st Diablo and CTS-V pics. Lighting and tones are superb.
Thanks, Nicolas.

GPR
Love the colour vibrancy of the blue Viper from your first set. 👍

And from your latest set the Evoque is great, so is the first Diablo shot. Also really like the last B&W shot of the BRZ. 👍

Great work as always and it's good to see your gallery up and running. :)
Glad to hear it, mate! :)

The Viper shots at Valencia are very nice. I also like the mood in the Boss Mustang shot.
Thank you, Grand Prix.

I like a lot this Range pic 👍 Nice composition on the two Lambo ones but my fav' is the last love this kind of b&w :)
Thank you, Jeremy!

------------

Randoms

At this time BMW M4, Hyundai Genesis and Lambo Diablo

Tahnks for watching.​

Some really nice shots in this update! The Genesis ones in particular are super nice. The reflections, and the warm glow of the second one contrast nicely with the electric blue of the car. Keep the shots coming - well done!

At last!!! Nice to see you Arthur. With your amazing style.

Your M4 (1st set), CTS-V, Hyunday and M4 again are my favorites. :cheers:

Great update Arthur, the first Genesis shot is very nice. I also like the 2nd and 3rd M4 shots and the Diablo is very good too. Great colours and gloss. 👍

Great start to your GT6 gallery Arthur:drool::drool:
Love your rich use of colour in the blue BRZ and the red BMW shots:eek:
And your Lonliness set is fabulous - love the desaturation of colour in these shots:drool:
Awesome stuff!!!
:cheers:

Well if you're feeling lonely in your BMW, it's because no one wants to go near you due to you driving a BMW (and I guess you know the stereotype for BMW drivers). :P And even if they did come to you, the BMW GT2 only has one seat... So there's that. :lol:

The first two shots, and the last two all make great use of the white out sky. Mainly because there isn't a lot of sky in the image, and it just adds as a nice touch. The other one I didn't mention (shot 3), while being awesome, I feel the bright sky takes away from the shots rather than adds to it. The shot itself is still awesome anyway. 👍 A great set as always. :drool:

Menacing shots you got here. All of them look great with the editing style you used except for the second one which shows too much brightness on the car itself. I know that's the whole idea of the shot, but some details on the car were washed out. Maybe blown out surroundings and slightly lower brightness on the car would make it more attracting. My 2 cents anyway :)

Fairly good set of pictures you submitted here, but I gotta say that the over brightness in the sky is messing up the mood in the shots like some of the others already mentioned here.

As usual, superb use of massive light to create some pics with a great atmosphere. Very good work on composition in each of these pics also 👍 bravo Arthur :cheers:

Back