• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry there ajhg1000 i was swirly there at the beginning didn't have alot of laps on the track didn't mean to force you into the penalty

No problem, I was rushing to get to the front due to my qualifying position (11th) :)

really should only have one or two people with open mics.... reverb was HORIBAD, someone kept breathing into thier mic, everytime explainations came threw you always had some one else talking and pretty sure someone had the entire head INSIDE thier speakers. I eventually muted everyone, and you don't want people doing that when we start pace car rules.

main stewart and one or two trusties... and I think king has a point i notice much more laggy, with the more mics you have active... although i am not an IT person... might be just me.

I think what was caused by one particular person's headset. I also noticed that same thing in the practice races earlier. I couldn't tell who it was, but it was someone's headset that was causing that effect to be heard by everyone in there.

All in all, I think tonight was a success. There were 22 drivers split up into two divisions and clean racing across the board. Not bad. 👍

Last edited:
i DO wanna say i had a great time , pulled of a podium on my debut, made a nasty mistake lap one, and chose to take meself into the sand rather then into the raceing line, spent the next 44 laps makeing that up... lots of fun:)

cant wait to do it again, hopefully with full damge and no penalties, ( agreed with AJ... dont cheat, lets have runoff room to drop 2 wheels so people dont wreck eachother)

I had fun to my first night with u guys, I pitted 4times and 2 of then on accident :(:( still managed to come in 8th not bad for starting last :)

At daytona are we doing the qualify in divison 1 room again or do we automatically go back to our room…

Sorry for my lack of focus last night. My beloved cat of 14 years got hit and killed on the road Sat morning. I thought the race would take my mind off of it, and that worked for 15 minutes. Hope I can pull it together for tonight's combos.
Rest in peace Gohan.

Hey Guys, great racing last night. I have a question tho, did any else have HUGE drops in lap times for the second half of the race? My pit strategy was RM-15lps, RH 20ish lps, Rm final 10 or so. When i was on RM the 1st stint, i was running 1:58's no problem. Then when i switched bac to them 3rd stint i was running 2:05's pushing as hard as i could. WTF!!! got passed by 3 ppl(last 5/6 lps) on the same tires, they were passing me like i was on SH's. I dont what happened exactly, but it is definitely an area of concern for me.

EDIT; also, not to take anything away from the ppl who used the strategy. But running the hard compound for 1 lap then pitting for mediums for the rest of the race, to me its kinda pointless to make ppl run the hard compound if they only run 1 lap on 'em.

Last edited:
Hey Guys, great racing last night. I have a question tho, did any else have HUGE drops in lap times for the second half of the race? My pit strategy was RM-15lps, RH 20ish lps, Rm final 10 or so. When i was on RM the 1st stint, i was running 1:58's no problem. Then when i switched bac to them 3rd stint i was running 2:05's pushing as hard as i could. WTF!!! got passed by 3 ppl(last 5/6 lps) on the same tires, they were passing me like i was on SH's. I dont what happened exactly, but it is definitely an area of concern for me.

It was the opposite for me, but I think it was because I finally started to get comfortable with the track. I went 15 RM, 16 RH, 14 RM, First stint couldn't break 2:02, second stint was equaling first stint times, third I was 2:00, almost snuck a 1:59 in.

It was the opposite for me, but I think it was because I finally started to get comfortable with the track. I went 15 RM, 16 RH, 14 RM, First stint couldn't break 2:02, second stint was equaling first stint times, third I was 2:00, almost snuck a 1:59 in.

Could have just been my connection, im looking into it. Hopefully i have a solution for 2nite.

Could have just been my connection, im looking into it. Hopefully i have a solution for 2nite.

Ha, no it wasn't your connection. You switched to Sports Medium tires. I'm watching the replay right now.

Ha, no it wasn't your connection. You switched to Sports Medium tires. I'm watching the replay right now.

DOH!!!!:ouch: yeah i noticed that too Mrjones, made up over a minute on you on that last stint.. to be fair dabneyd and I work workin it hard bustin down 1:59's trackin down Nik tun... damn son.. nik took off into orbit

Do you think I had a bad conection? I was doing 1:59 just before I joined the lobby, should I use ethernet cable conection?

to be fair dabneyd and I work workin it hard bustin down 1:59's trackin down Nik tun... damn son.. nik took off into orbit

Because he only ran one lap on Racing Hard tires. Is that going to force a mandate for minimum laps on a set of tires, or are we all going to have to run the same strategy now? If so, why bother having people change compounds?

Do you think I had a bad conection? I was doing 1:58 just before I joined the lobby, should I use ethernet cable conection?

You should always use a wired connection.

Last edited:
Purty Pitchers!

BZj4Bh.jpg

Welcome to Twin Ring Motegi!

F2Zhwh.jpg

The Starting Grid

HxHooh.jpg

The Pack At Turn One

QenL1h.jpg

Strife At Turn Two

3xe7Hh.jpg

LOr65h.jpg

First Place - Nic_KL

ESz37h.jpg

Second Place - EpicGonzago3

N9PTbh.jpg

Third Place - spdrcr70

Last edited:
Spec 2 race images

7622335634_4722435947_z.jpg

Ready, Set, Go!!!!

7622334504_e272941026_z.jpg

7622335416_0baca44c4b_z.jpg

This doesn't end well.

7622333898_00b763f217_z.jpg

Thrash finds a new racing line.

7622334096_976e9f0417_c.jpg

Racing hard for the lead.

And now for the Podium Finishers

7622334326_ee0cb4d84c_z.jpg

For the Win, rossitronic in the #1 car.

7622334788_8cabb3681a_z.jpg

In Second, Zer05ive in the #5 car.

7622335182_f0589d071c_z.jpg

In Third, sethfraz22 in the #22 car.

In 4th was whatbadgerseat
5th place went to jbica
6th was amazingwarrior
7th was ChuthuluGoat
and THRASH_46 fisnished 8th due to disconnection.

Thanks everyone for some great racing last night! I was extremely glad to see so many new people show up, and make the greatest turnout since we started last month. I have a few changes we'll be making starting this week that should improve the overall racing conditions for all of us.

• Mics will be turned off to help against people dropping out from connection issues
  • Divisions should be locked in, thought I would like to try and get the grids equalized.

Prize System
I've decided that we will be moving to mini seasons of 5 weeks starting at the end of the Lotus Challenge. The prize structure will be as follows:

Division 1:
1st Overall : picks next car
2nd: picks track
3rd : picks track

Division 2:
1st Overall: picks track
2nd: picks track
3rd: picks track

To make sure that someone doesn't pick a track that would be hard for us to race the new car on, prize selection will start with 2nd and 3rd place in Division 1 followed by the 3 Division 2 track choices. Then once all the tracks have been picked, the 1st place driver in Division 1 will be able to pick a the car we will be racing. I think this will work very well and I'm going to limit us to a maximum of 28 drivers, 14 in each division. I'm am really looking for committed drivers, though if you happen to miss one night or so, I'm not going to be mad. What I don't want is someone to show up one night, then never show up again. If anyone has any further suggestions to how we can run this, please let me know.

Also I wanted to announce the results of last night's racing at Twin Ring Motegi. All the results will be posted with just the psn name. I'll update the main post later today with everything split into our divisions, as well as all the new information.

Division 1:
1st - Nik-KL
2nd - EpicGonzago2
3rd - spdrcr70
4th - dabneyd
5th - mrjones_80 + 1 for pole position
6th - kcheeb
7th - cBcvaBch
8th - dgafaboutany1420
9th - AJK-Vail
10th- cmbeal317
11th - KingBestJr 1/2 points due to connection issues
12th - AJHG1000 1/2 points due to connection issues
13th - Tcrash15 1/2 points due to connection issues
14th - ADR_Bronco 1/2 points due to connection issues

Division 2:
1st - rossitronic
2nd - zer05ive +1 for pole
3rd - sethfraz22
4th - whatbadgerseat
5th - jbica
6th - amazingwarrior
7th - chuthulugoat
8th - Thrash_46 1/2 points due to connection issues

Additionally, does anyone in D2 remember who had pole position for the night?

Stay tuned later today for the updates to the original post and hope to see everyone again next week for our race at Daytona Road Course!

Last edited:
pole position was messed up in d2 for some reason, not sure who posted the fasted Qualifying lap, but it wasn't the person who started 1st.

pole position was messed up in d2 for some reason, not sure who posted the fasted Qualifying lap, but it wasn't the person who started 1st.

I got pole in D2, but started 4th. I ended up finishing 2nd behind rossitronic.

beal, the results you have posted for D2 look way off.

Sometimes fastest 1st qualifying doesn't work in the 1st race after a lobby/lounge is created. I would run a couple lap race b4 u set-up 4 qualifying, should get rid of that problem.

Back