• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sometimes fastest 1st qualifying doesn't work in the 1st race after a lobby/lounge is created. I would run a couple lap race b4 u set-up 4 qualifying, should get rid of that problem.

or reset tire wear to off.. then back to on, resets the room

I got pole in D2, but started 4th. I ended up finishing 2nd behind rossitronic.

beal, the results you have posted for D2 look way off.

I'll give you the pole zer0, though I'm not sure what happened with the results. I had copied them down exactly as they were in the list. It wouldn't let me save the replay either. If someone from D2 could look at the replay, then I will change the results as it shows in the replay. Thanks.

That first turn got a bit dirty for some of us but the race turned out to be very positive

Did you watch the replay?...

No

amazingwarrior, I agree with jbica. You should watch the replay, especially from the perspective of the driver you thought was driving dirty. In my opinion, he was not at fault. If you disagree, send me a PM and include the other driver on the message as well so that we can discuss it in private.

I'll give you the pole zer0, though I'm not sure what happened with the results. I had copied them down exactly as they were in the list. It wouldn't let me save the replay either. If someone from D2 could look at the replay, then I will change the results as it shows in the replay. Thanks.

jbica posted the correct results at the bottom of this post.

Speaking of which.. HUGE thanks to dabneyd and jbica for not only posting pictures from both divisions, but including the podium pictures as well!! (tcrash style! 👍)

jbica posted the correct results at the bottom of this post.

Speaking of which.. HUGE thanks to dabneyd and jbica for not only posting pictures from both divisions, but including the podium pictures as well!! (tcrash style! 👍)

I agree! Great pics dabneyd and jbica ! Thanks!

I know i got into a few people the first few laps which is completely my fault. I would go to break and there was like a second of lag before the brakes would register it was weird to me it did it periodically throughout race. I dont know if it is my wheel (pedals) or from the room being a little laggy. Either way i apologize if i bumped you at all in race. I know there are a few people in the league i have raced with a bunch and im sure can vouch for me that i drive respectful and as clean as possible.

On another note i look forward to next week with the mics off and for some great racing!!!

On another note i look forward to next week with the mics off and for some great racing!!!

Roger that. We usually instruct drivers to turn of their mics in S.N.A.I.L. when there are more than twelve drivers in the room. Unfortunately, with all of the rush and "unique circumstances" of trying to have 22 drivers qualify in one lounge, the mic policy kinda got lost in the shuffle. Sorry about that - especially since you were one of the victims of a lag boot. :guilty:

Roger that. We usually instruct drivers to turn of their mics in S.N.A.I.L. when there are more than twelve drivers in the room. Unfortunately, with all of the rush and "unique circumstances" of trying to have 22 drivers qualify in one lounge, the mic policy kinda got lost in the shuffle. Sorry about that - especially since you were one of the victims of a lag boot. :guilty:

It is completely fine looking forward to next week :).

American tracks are what I do best idk why
Road indy
Road daytona
And laguna seca just treat me well
The japanese on the other hand suzuka and T.R.M. not so much

Road indy
Road daytona

I've gotten to like Road Daytona, it was in the rotation forever :) The Bus Stop for me is just how brave are you :lol:
Road Indy is too flat an featureless for me, I don't think I'll ever like it.
Laguna Seca is bunch of fun

I tend to dislike the PD Generated tracks, maybe it's more a matter of I like the real world tracks more ... especially Suzuka and Fuji.

Road indy
Road daytona

I feel more confortable in the european tracks (spa is a bit difficult although)
My goal to the european races is to finish top 6 in any of the races (I finished 4th at my debut in trial mountain , so I'm eager to race there:D)

Daytona Road Course, pretty easy track, but I still have to practice my racing line at the bus stop

AJHG1000
I feel more confortable in the european tracks (spa is a bit difficult although)
My goal to the european races is to finish top 6 in any of the races (I finished 4th at my debut in trial mountain , so I'm eager to race there:D)

Daytona Road Course, pretty easy track, but I still have to practice my racing line at the bus stop

Vail and I usually Practice for Sat race on Thursday/Friday eves. Bus stop is easy. We'll give you some pointers.

THRASH
Road indy
Road daytona

I do very well on the european tracks ( except spa, sarthe, and the nurburgring tracks) but i do very poorly on some of the japanese tracks

Last edited:
Once your in D2, your in D2. No Re Qualifying until the end of the Season. Zero5ive addressed this on Page 25.

If you're referring to this post, all I was saying was that divisions will be determined long before race night. In other words, something like last week (where there were 22 drivers were trying to qualify for 14 spots in D1) will never happen again. That situation was created out of "unique" circumstances.

However, I never said that divisions are locked for the entire season. With only two divisions in S.P.E.C. right now, I don't see the harm in weekly promotion and relegation. In other words, 1st place in D2 each week could be promoted to D1, while on the other hand, last place in D1 each week could be relegated to D2.

I'm not saying this is how it's going to be.. just throwing it out there. Keep in mind, we wouldn't relegate some who clearly belongs in D1 just because he finishes last due to something like a disconnect. We learned our lesson from S.N.A.I.L. and now know better than to put drivers in divisions where they clearly don't belong.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Last edited:
Just wanted to give a little update, I have now updated the first post with the standings of all the drivers who competed last Saturday. Later I hope to add a list of all the drivers who were not able to race Saturday, or have not returned since they requested to join. Also I'll try and get the prizes added to the first post as I had mentioned before.

As for promotion and relegation, since we are going to have prizes available in each division, then I would like to keep promotion and relegation to only be used to level the lounges each Saturday night. Ideally, I'd like to have 14 racers each Saturday, that for the most part can be committed to racing. That way we don't have a whole lot of people changing divisions mid season. When we start a new 5 week season, everyone will set a few qualifying laps the first night to determine which division they'll be in. Seeing how it took about a half an hour to get everyone split up, then we would start around a half hour earlier. This way we could get everyone split up and still have about a half hour for practice and qualifying before the usual race start at 10:30pm EDT. I'm sure it will still take some time to get everything worked out, and I'm glad to have everyone that's sticking with me and helping me to get all the kinks worked out.

Just wanted to give a little update, I have now updated the first post with the standings of all the drivers who competed last Saturday. Later I hope to add a list of all the drivers who were not able to race Saturday, or have not returned since they requested to join. Also I'll try and get the prizes added to the first post as I had mentioned before.

As for promotion and relegation, since we are going to have prizes available in each division, then I would like to keep promotion and relegation to only be used to level the lounges each Saturday night. Ideally, I'd like to have 14 racers each Saturday, that for the most part can be committed to racing. That way we don't have a whole lot of people changing divisions mid season. When we start a new 5 week season, everyone will set a few qualifying laps the first night to determine which division they'll be in. Seeing how it took about a half an hour to get everyone split up, then we would start around a half hour earlier. This way we could get everyone split up and still have about a half hour for practice and qualifying before the usual race start at 10:30pm EDT. I'm sure it will still take some time to get everything worked out, and I'm glad to have everyone that's sticking with me and helping me to get all the kinks worked out.

👍

Will this affect points and standings?

For example, if I get relegated to division 2, will I keep the points I have?

EDIT:
anybody practice their lotus yet? On mediums I hit a 1:57.753

I've been practicing on Daytona and I've got 1:56.399
I see I have no problems at the Bus Stop

The problem I'm having is at the first curve

I can't find a good line and braking place, the car slips a bit and I'm losing like 8 tenths of a second

EDIT: I've got 1:55.043

Last edited:
Im about to get on ill run some laps around daytona and see what kind of lap i can run have a feeling this place is going to eat tires.

Edit: Just got on ran 3 laps at daytona and ran a 1:55.716, there is still a little more out there for me.

Last edited:
I'd say you guys need faster. 1:52.874 on race mediums. This is after 10 or so drafts and a couple shots of Cabo Wabo.

I will say that I love this track. I used to tune an evo IX and kick the crap out of GTRs on prologue, and that's two guys that have been GTA finalists in the past.

I'd say you guys need faster. 1:52.874 on race mediums. This is after 10 or so drafts and a couple shots of Cabo Wabo.

I will say that I love this track. I used to tune an evo IX and kick the crap out of GTRs on prologue, and that's two guys that have been GTA finalists in the past.

I am considering running some of these races, so decided to run a few laps tonight (about 15). First 5 on RH tyres by mistake with a best of 1'55.4xx, then RM tyres with a best of 1'53.3xx. Not sure how you'd get to 1'52.8xx mind you, that seems out of my reach for sure, great job Bowler 👍

I made sure I had penalties on too, just so I didn't pinch too much at the bus stop, but I find the car way too grippy with racing tyres on, so I'm not sure if I'll run at the mo'. I would have thought sports tyres on this would be more fun, however the racing tyres should keep the racing close ;)

Might see you guys on track when I'm back on Friday :)

EDIT : Improved to a 1'53.0xx, so I guess I might be able to sneak a 52 ;) (obviously not race pace as it's soooo risky through the bus stop :D )

Last edited:
Back