The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
nealcropper
Lol, didn't mean it like that.

What I meant is that the currency in GT In GT is almost redundant. What do you need it for? You don't, so what you have give, that's what I say.

Yes, it sounds much better now :):):)
EDIT: yes, just noticed I'm now promoted to GTP Addict :P

Well, my User Title has been "Venomous Member" ever since I could change it manually, that might have something to do with it.

gamerdog6482
Well, my User Title has been "Venomous Member" ever since I could change it manually, that might have something to do with it.

Yeah, it does. If you reset your User Title then you'll progress through the different titles like me. You'd be a Silver or Gold member probably if you reset it 👍 I think

dotJSP
Yeah, it does. If you reset your User Title then you'll progress through the different titles like me. You'd be a Silver or Gold member probably if you reset it 👍 I think

What does this mean?

locoman88
Hmmm the little gray letters.

What little grey letters?

To get back to the OP if anyone can tell me how to display my user status then I will send them a car that is worth 900,000 cr at about half 8 tonight.

nealcropper
What little grey letters?

To get back to the OP if anyone can tell me how to display my user status then I will send them a car that is worth 900,000 cr at about half 8 tonight.

You can't do it on mobile, but on PC it is right next to their username.

gamerdog6482
You can't do it on mobile, but on PC it is right next to their username.

Actually,correction, you can do it on mobile, on android, and PC but I guess not iphone

Just out of curiosity, how did that help resolve the matter?

gamerdog developed deduction skills similar to that of an avocado at an early age and he honed them to razor sharp precision by sneaking out a hotel window while on a family vacation in Duluth in 2004 and hanging out with the guy who drew the costumes for the bad guys in Disney's The Incredibles. He also invented a new lunch when he was only 14 years old, by breaking a key on his key board with deadly laser vision. The & key is broken, so "Soup & Sandwich" became "Soup Samdwich." He loves the soggyness, but the dish has not yet caught on. He prefers his Olympics in black and white because he can affect the outcome of the female events by staring at the athletes with his stronger eye. He can order a pizza by typing into midair, but never sausage. He's not crazy, you know? If he ever asks you if he can draw something on your arm, let him, it will transform your life and your sense of humor.

BJBEOSmitty
gamerdog developed deduction skills similar to that of an avocado at an early age and he honed them to razor sharp precision by sneaking out a hotel window while on a family vacation in Duluth in 2004 and hanging out with the guy who drew the costumes for the bad guys in Disney's The Incredibles. He also invented a new lunch when he was only 14 years old, by breaking a key on his key board with deadly laser vision. The & key is broken, so "Soup & Sandwich" became "Soup Samdwich." He loves the soggyness, but the dish has not yet caught on. He prefers his Olympics in black and white because he can affect the outcome of the female events by staring at the athletes with his stronger eye. He can order a pizza by typing into midair, but never sausage. He's not crazy, you know? If he ever asks you if he can draw something on your arm, let him, it will transform your life and your sense of humor.

Just made my day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back