The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob192005
Yes,I can send you some at reset.:)

Would you? Thanks, Rob! :) Do they sound really weird, what's so special about them? I guess the noise

@Jonas
No problem mate! I'm in no rush :)

I have a Supra RZ in Midnight Purple II and Lime Green wheels, looks quite nice together actually :dopey:

That is because green and purple are complimentary colors there dotJSP! Great combo!

Usual goodies up for grabs tonight after I pedal my arse home from work.

s0ul_chicken
That is because green and purple are complimentary colors there dotJSP! Great combo!

Thanks, s0ul! I never knew they were complimentary, I was just experimenting with colours 👍

s0ul_chicken

Usual goodies up for grabs tonight after I pedal my arse home from work.

This one really made me laugh :lol:

@ dotJSP: Ok sir. Helmets send...Suits underway and #112 horns also underway 👍

Greets!

FR sent. And can I get paints, SC?

I don't have any special paints.. I got a new PS3, gave the old one to my friend and he deleted everything so I had to start over in GT5. I had tons of gold chrome, silver chrome, cars and a bunch of other goodies on that one, but now I'm back to the beginning :(

Thanks, s0ul! I never knew they were complimentary, I was just experimenting with colours 👍

I airbrush RC lexan bodies and painted a McLaren F1 in Deep Purple Metallic, with bright green flames outlined in chrome. Looked so friggin sweet I hated to sell it.

Could I have the gear?

I will send five helmets and suits your way - send me an FR in case I don't have it.

Could I grab some suits please?
EDIT: Onison was first 👍

Ditto from above sir!

s0ul_chicken
I airbrush RC lexan bodies and painted a McLaren F1 in Deep Purple Metallic, with bright green flames outlined in chrome. Looked so friggin sweet I hated to sell it.

Wow! :drool: I just wish that stuff could be available for GT5

I don't have any special paints.. I got a new PS3, gave the old one to my friend and he deleted everything so I had to start over in GT5. I had tons of gold chrome, silver chrome, cars and a bunch of other goodies on that one, but now I'm back to the beginning :(

I said SC, as in Soul Chicken, sorry for the confusion.

@Onison
I know ;) but it seems I'm still getting some suits from a very kind s0ul

@s0ul
Thanks a big bunch s0ul! I'm already on your FL btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back