The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Christara and Porthillking you picked the bogey team :ouch:.

:lol: Nice one mate.:D 👍
No probs, A Forfeit is a forfeit and rightly so.

One set of GEARS (1 to 34 Of suits Or helmets) to any one who wants them.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Right tadlock has donated his giveaway spot back to this thread. Soooooooo there is a car up for grab oooooooon Saturday the 18th. Any car I have so just ask me for what you want and I will book you in.

Also, this may go against the op, but is anyone running any b-spec races? If its not right to ask then tell me and I will delete this bit.

Last edited:
JK83
You just ordered mine 111hp driftmonster... :lol:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWFQm_aZD9o">YouTube Link</a>
I send it tonight 👍

Thank you! :lol:

Giving away any premium tradeable car or standard if I have it. Also chromes, random mattes, JG suits, and glitch suits.

Last edited:
Hyped
This offer is still available, is anyone interested? :guilty:

I am, but I don't want to news greedy as I've already won a contest in this thread today.

If this isn't greedy I would like a Suzuki GSXR/4 as I need 10 for a racing league.

If this is being greedy, please pass on to the next person.

Thanks

JoRdY105
No that's okay, I'd Jonas has the wrx then I'll let someone else have your 3rd offer, I don't want to be greedy!

Thanks heaps though

Sorry mate, I don't have it :(
I do own:
Legacy Touring Wagon 2.0 GT '03
Legacy Touring Wagon 3.0 R '03
Impreza Rally Car '03

Once again sorry mate.

Greets!

Goods up for grabs - paint - gear - horns. Will be sending after reset this evening.

AznParisLovee gets his free Level 22 Ticket tonight! Congrats!

Last edited:
s0ul_chicken
Goods up for grabs - paint - gear - horns. Will be sending after reset this evening.

AznParisLovee gets his free Level 22 Ticket tonight! Congrats!

I can add you now if theyre still up for grabs?

Giving away any premium tradeable car or standard if I have it. Also chromes, random mattes, JG suits, and glitch suits.

After much resistance... I'm slowly giving in to the lure of the Slylines. I would like, in your opinion, the best Skyline in your garage that is tradeable. 0/0/0 is great, but if you have a tuned Skyline you like with low miles, that works as well.

I am in good shape on traditional gold and silver chrome, (give away a lot myself) but have never had any of the "orange" Chromes. Even though they are not chrome per se, as a paint guy, I would like to check them out.

Shall I FR you sir?

After much resistance... I'm slowly giving in to the lure of the Slylines. I would like, in your opinion, the best Skyline in your garage that is tradeable. 0/0/0 is great, but if you have a tuned Skyline you like with low miles, that works as well.

I am in good shape on traditional gold and silver chrome, (give away a lot myself) but have never had any of the "orange" Chromes. Even though they are not chrome per se, as a paint guy, I would like to check them out.

Shall I FR you sir?

Is it a Slyline or a :sly:line?

I am, but I don't want to news greedy as I've already won a contest in this thread today.

If this isn't greedy I would like a Suzuki GSXR/4 as I need 10 for a racing league.

If this is being greedy, please pass on to the next person.

Thanks

I have a GSXR/4 but it has permanent parts installed.

Offer still open?

Yes.

Shall I FR you sir?

Hmmm, does Premium or Standard matter?

Does anybody want a tuned McLaren MP4-12C in GT-FLUORESCENCE 010-W with Red Chrome wheels? Add me on PSN. Whoever I owe the JG stuff to, clear out your gift box.

Please read the AUP. It clearly states to please try your BEST when posting on a thread.

Sincerely Century Gothic. :sly:

Just Kidding there mate. :lol: Goodnight Mates, hope you all had a great day. :cheers:

I don't think you get it...go read the post again...and :sly:
is put in from
HTML:
:sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back