PURE | LILOO - Elise, I Love You | *Round 4 tonight*

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 733 comments

Race day

• Total voters
Oh, ok then both are clean. I thought because it wasn't a painted one. Nice job safety car.

My connection dropped so I'm having lunch now.

I'm gona have huge problem with connection.I was kicked few times when i try to qualify.
My connection is not to good especialy when room setings are on high.
I will try tomorrow but i'm not sure if i will finish the race:indiff:

Nope, i think the problem was me this time Petros. Everything was fine for you when kris become the host.
Then i tried to open a new room but seen that my bandwith was "unknown"...
So i decided to join the old room ;)

Hey Litch,

I will be on tomorrow night if I don't go out so if you want another driver starting from the back let me know. If someone can dupe me a car with the specs and stuff and I will paint it you would be a life saver x

ANNOUNCEMENT

I taken a final decision regarding the damages. We will run this series with light damages. That means the previous pit window rule will apply.

The start procedure has been updated in the OP. We will use the start procedure that we already used for the Pre season at Suzi.

Hey Litch,

I will be on tomorrow night if I don't go out so if you want another driver starting from the back let me know. If someone can dupe me a car with the specs and stuff and I will paint it you would be a life saver x

You're welcome to join LILOO Stretch ;). But you have to sign up on our PURE website if you want to participate. (check the OP #3 for more details)

Friday morning I'm switching internet provider, technicians coming to hook it all up - just hoping it's a change for the better, and worth my delaying q. till last minute...

Safety - WELL DONE MY FRIEND 👍

Ok I will sign up tomorrow Litch

Btw you missed a awesome race on GTF this week, its going on youtube!

I think Zikwik and Rossington will Q tomorrow. Plus I expect Fedro to do it too.
Means we are going to split in 2 rooms. This is why Q is important in this series...

Oh great i miss read the qualifying deadline yesterday and thought i had days to qualify, not hours -_- i can qualify now if anyone is about

Friday morning I'm switching internet provider, technicians coming to hook it all up - just hoping it's a change for the better, and worth my delaying q. till last minute...

Safety - WELL DONE MY FRIEND 👍

Nat 1 is in the house! Drawback is I have no time for any real practice, and I need it since I'm NOT natural talent at this ;)
I'll do my best to get in ''room one'' and then practice till the race 👍

Litch I tried to add you but you are full :embarrassed:

I think I will try and make time and do some seasonals so I can just buy the car

Really bad for me, my schedule changed last night. :( I won't be able to make it. I now have to work on Fridays. Unless I can change it in the next couple weeks I'll have to drop from the series. Ive never dropped out before, kinda sucks.

I will still be able to watch guys qualifies on Wednesday and Thursday so I will help out as much as possible. Stretch I have one to send you but can't before this race as I'm not home.

I'm truly sorry.

liloopure.png

Room Open:

1472 6399 8365 2930 3475

Start Grid (Click here)

race1info.png

Last edited:
Really bad for me, my schedule changed last night. :( I won't be able to make it. I now have to work on Fridays. Unless I can change it in the next couple weeks I'll have to drop from the series. Ive never dropped out before, kinda sucks.

I will still be able to watch guys qualifies on Wednesday and Thursday so I will help out as much as possible. Stretch I have one to send you but can't before this race as I'm not home.

I'm truly sorry.

Damn, I loose my preferred Steward :(

Well, that means we are going to race in only 1 room....

I m talking with my boss, he's really cool. I may be able to start later next Friday, so I may only miss this race. So please keep me on the racer list. My fingers are crossed. I know this will be a great series.

Sweet, thank you sir!
Confirmed, next week I can start later. So as long as the races don't carry on to much past the hour I should be ok. That's was cool of work. Told them I have family appointment since I was off the day from so long. Have a great race today.

Let us know (if you can) just prior the race if you'll be late. We can wait 5mn for late comers. btw UTC is your time -1, means the race starts at 20.00 your time ;)

Yep I know

I will try and rush my gym session and I will go on GTP on my iPhone and let you know if I will be a little bit late. If I don't just start without me

let me just ask, start is on 4th minute? (4:00?)

And Croatia is 1+ hour zone, so start is at 20:00 based on our time? 19:00 on yours?

I managed a test at 3:00 with 4 cars, worked well. But I think it'll take a little more time with a full grid. So I think 3:30 is the good way to go.

And nope, Croatia is UTC +2 during summer. You're +1 during winter. Means the race starts at 21.00 your time (and room open at 20.00 your time). It's exactly the same time as the pre season 1 that you done at Spa 👍

Im out of action for a while now as my controller broke :( not sure when i'll be able to get another one.

Ignore this i think I've fixed it.

Last edited:
Back