PURE | LILOO - Elise, I Love You | *Round 4 tonight*

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 733 comments

Race day

• Total voters
Im out of action for a while now as my controller broke :( not sure when i'll be able to get another one.

Ignore this i think I've fixed it.

So you race tonight, right?

If you join, we are going to make 2 divisions, let me know asap

If me joining means you have to make 2 divisions then don't worry about it, I'll sit this one out. Im way off the pace anyway.

Very disapointing race for me:guilty:
i had a lot off lag all the way and too much mistakes.there was no ritam
congratulations tony 👍

Im pleased with the race. I gave all i had to catch john and carra, but needed maybe 1 or max 2 laps to do it.

Disappointed with pits, mechanics very slow again. I hope they didn't learn that from Hamilton's mechanics.
I saw someone crossing the white line on pit exit, and one guy getting into pits deep, deep over the grass to ''fool'' the driver behind. If rules are there, why do they brake them? I watched on lines so i wouldn't get penalty. Others could do the same, especially after 2 pre-season races.

Final thought: Really impressed by your overall speed guys! Fantastic feeling to fight like a lion to finish ''just'' 7th! Cheers to all!

Hope race one was a good one. Shame I couldn't make it.

Questions for next week about this week. How was the room? Did we start on time? I only ask cause I'll be crunched for time 15 min past the hour I think. This went a hour. Nice job. Didn't see the first post till 40 after though.

Last edited:
Hope race one was a good one. Shame I couldn't make it.

Questions for next week about this week. How was the room? Did we start on time? I only ask cause I'll be crunched for time 15 min past the hour I think. This went a hour. Nice job. Didn't see the first post till 40 after though.

Yeah room was fine, carra was the only one with problems before race. As he couldn't see all cars on track but he reset and everything was fine, race started maybe 5-10mins late becuase of that.

It was a great first race, congrats tony 👍

I had the worst start ever and messing up twice by lap 4 I was about 20secs behind the leader and 7 seconds behind 12th :ouch:.
After that but I pulled it together and managed to climb back up to 10th. Nearly caught tpe-rus and litchi towards the end with a good 2nd stint but ran out of laps :(.

Yesterdays race was a fun, but a bit disappointing. I only just missed making it back to where I started. Indy is 1 of my best tracks so I think I have underestimated the pace, I'm going to be lucky for top 10s...
Still the cars are great with close racing and John and I had a great last few laps battle.

This button has been updated in the OP #2, more stats coming soon. Enjoy ;)

Last edited:
Yes sir. But Q only runs on the Standard / No weather track.

Race 1 Winner Interview coming soon (If he have the time to answer ;) )

Last edited:
Seeming as I'm getting kicked from half the rooms I'm entering, decided to set one up.

closed

Last edited:
Announcement

After some tests with Neil (Green) and Josh (Joshua), I've decided that tires allowed for the race at Spa will be Racing Intermediate in case of rain. Racing Rain will not be allowed, even with a 100% wet surface.

I still need to work on the weather room settings and find something coherent for the race day. Of course, everyone is welcome when i open practice rooms and doing some tests with me.

Weather test / Practice / Quali room open: 1472 4711 0167 3381 7288

Closed

Last edited:
Pls guys test if Intermediate tyres are faster then Sport Hard. It is pretty important to know. Also, intermediates can only be used WHEN it starts to rain?

Pls guys test if Intermediate tyres are faster then Sport Hard. It is pretty important to know. Also, intermediates can only be used WHEN it starts to rain?
Hey, thx for the heads up iced 👍
Did you already test this? I confess we didn't.
Of course, if inters are fast than SH, we will set a %wet limit below which it will not be possible to use them. i.e.: inters are allowed only when track is wet at 30% or more (this is just an example, don't pay attention to this 30% value).

PS: hope you guys like my new avatar ;) lol

Have you decided what exactly weather parameters will you set at race start.

Also maybe you could limit number of intermediate sets, like just one set or two...

Hey, thx for the heads up iced 👍
Did you already test this? I confess we didn't.
Of course, if inters are fast than SH, we will set a %wet limit below which it will not be possible to use them. i.e.: inters are allowed only when track is wet at 30% or more (this is just an example, don't pay attention to this 30% value).

Your avatar is really nice 👍 .

Anyway, I've signed up for this and I would like to ask a question. How often does the qualify room open and how long is it open for? Considering the qualifying deadline is 6 hours before the race (13:00 UTC), unless it's open for a while, I don't think I will be able to make it back home in time for the qualifiers.

Have you decided what exactly weather parameters will you set at race start.

Also maybe you could limit number of intermediate sets, like just one set or two...
Well, for now, i can say this:

Weather 0%
Surface weather 0%
Weather changeability: Something between 1 and 10

I done some tests at 1, 5 and 10 today and seen no difference between those 3 settings. So it'll be certainly 5.

Your avatar is really nice 👍 .

Anyway, I've signed up for this and I would like to ask a question. How often does the qualify room open and how long is it open for? Considering the qualifying deadline is 6 hours before the race (13:00 UTC), unless it's open for a while, I don't think I will be able to make it back home in time for the qualifiers.
Guys open practice/quali room during the whole week and they post the room number here, in this thread. Feel free to join if you want to practice and/or quali. There's generally a massive qualifier during thursday night.

And...Welcome :cheers:

Litchi is your avatar you, looking like a boss with shades on..? Then edited with a PURE banner? If so that's PURE awesomeness :dopey:.

Guys open practice/quali room during the whole week and they post the room number here, in this thread. Feel free to join if you want to practice and/or quali. There's generally a massive qualifier during thursday night.

And...Welcome :cheers:

Thank you for the warm welcome :D . And If I recall correctly, wasn't you in that Toyota Yaris/VITZ race earlier? Congratulations on your win 👍 .

Litchi is your avatar you, looking like a boss with shades on..? Then edited with a PURE banner? If so that's PURE awesomeness :dopey:.
Yea, it's me ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome :D . And If I recall correctly, wasn't you in that Toyota Yaris/VITZ race earlier? Congratulations on your win 👍 .
Yea, it was me. Thanks. And if you check the replay, you'll see that i didn't cut on the concrete when i hit a 1:44.6... ;). I believe PURE members don't know what "cut" means anyway, lol.

Last edited:
Yea, it's me ;)

Yea, it was me. Thanks. And if you check the replay, you'll see that i didn't cut on the concrete when i hit a 1:46.6... ;). I believe PURE members don't know what "cut" means anyway, lol.

The last time I checked, you need one of these to 'cut' something:

scissors.jpg

Now you know what 'cut' means :lol: .

Alright, enough with the jokes now 👍 .

May need a steward tonight to quali. Don't think I'll have as much time as I wished during the week because of college and a new job starting.

May need a steward tonight to quali. Don't think I'll have as much time as I wished during the week because of college and a new job starting.

Count me in for todays qualifying/practise session if there is one.

Oh, now I get that it's really you on your avatar picture! I do love all things like that, it's just to bad that I don't know how to make my own picture look cool at all. It's very well done, as someone said "like a boss" :cool:

Well, "how's" about if you say that a prize for a LILOO series winner will be an avatar job like that. Uniqe and cool :sly:

Back