PURE | SPEC || Triplets ||| SuperSic is the Spec racing champion

• Thread starter Dr_Watson
  • 469 comments

What is your preferred start time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually, I ran 45.19X twice in the Mazda MX5. great car. I hope I can make this saturday.

heh, must have been after I took the timing-screen photo.
I need to get my finesse back for this weekend... was getting much closer to 44 in my testing runs earlier in the summer. Just not as good at smoothly carrying momentum through sector 2 anymore.

should be good fun, hope you make it as we're right on-top of each other in pace (like usual :lol: )

I race at noon with the Natiowide series. Soon as its over. I'm jumping. Hopefully I don't miss much.

I race at noon with the Natiowide series. Soon as its over. I'm jumping. Hopefully I don't miss much.

I expect the first race to start around 1:15-1:20 so if you're in before then you'll just miss Q for Heat1.

Dr_Watson
I expect the first race to start around 1:15-1:20 so if you're in before then you'll just miss Q for Heat1.

Should be golden. Race should be done around 12:45.

6 pm British time as we're currently on BST. I think that's right.

Also would it be a good idea for next week to list the colour of everyone's car of the people who buy their car earlier in the week? Would be nice to see a range of colours on the grid.

Just had a quick run with each of this weeks cars. Cool combos. 👍

top_banner.png

||2012.09.08|| 10.00 Pacific | 13.00 Eastern | 17.00 UTC
week1.jpg

"-- An open top autumn drive."

Roadster³
Part One
  • |Track| Autumn Ring Mini
  • |Laps| 16
  • |Car| 2007 Mazda Roadster RS (NC)
  • |Tire| Comfort Soft (C3)
  • |ABS| ON
  • |TC| OFF

Part Two
  • |Track| Autumn Ring Mini Reverse
  • |Laps| 17
  • |Car| 2006 Honda S2000
  • |Tire| Sports Hard (S1)
  • |ABS| ON
  • |TC| ON

Part Three
  • |Track| Autumn Ring
  • |Laps| 18
  • |Car| 2008 Ferrari California
  • |Tire| Sports Hard (S1)
  • |ABS| ON
  • |TC| ON

raceday.png

Race Room | closed

shakedown1.jpg

Last edited:
Now going out tonight and I need food before so I'll have to leave right after the first race :((( If there is a full room I'll jump out for anyone who's staying for the whole thing.

new number is up... we got a totally different server. Think that was Sony's problem.

Ugh, no place I'd rather be now than Autumn Ring, unfortunately, I'm stuck at work. Good luck guys, have fun. 👍

Latest Posts

Back