Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
GT HP Nut: Thanks. If you want the disc, I could sell it to you for about... a few thousand.
Jokes aside, thanks. :)

Gtuned: Damn, busted. I'll get Kaz to make you one, hold on.
original.gif

20832: Thanks, mate. I wish they all were. Especially the Stirling Moss. Wonder what that'll be like driving in the rain.

Crooooooow: Thanks! I would die of happiness if even only one of these cars came in DLC. :D

GranTurismo916: Thanks. I originally planned to do more, but it was way more tedious than I thought it to be. Glad you liked them.

NBDESIGNZ: Thanks! The GT3's my proudest work amongst the 6. Guess I love them too much, eh? :)

Ask one copy for me too :lol:
AMAZING :drool: :drool: :drool: Fantstic work , Jaden 👍👍👍
Dat Stirling Moss :eek: I always dreamed to have this car in my GT 5 garage :)

ShaolinMasta: No can do. I got fired for showing these photos. You can thank Garrett for selling me out.

I LOVE THE STIRLING MOSS TOO.

Damn man, great job on editing 👍 That Stirling Moss is insanely well edited, as well as the Porsche GT3 RS. I can only hope they put the BMW E30 M3 in GT6 :(

Rotary²

Nearly half a century stands between these 2.
A decade separates us from the RX7-- 55 years for the Cosmo.
They still look great. They still feel great. They are great.
Generation through generation.
Of Rotaries.

Thanks jus1029 for helping in this shoot.

Last edited:
gatdamn dem tones.
the wierd purple leaking in on the first and last is a bit out of place imo, but damn the shots and editing is spot on

BkS: Thanks man. I like the E30 M3. I like the 3.0 CSL even more. I did a concept art on that earlier this year. Check it out if you haven't. :)

Gtuned: Thanks. Hmm. You're right. Maybe the first hue spot is too prominent.

GT-R: Thanks for your time. I can only think how much time it took for you to type it out. Cheers! :cheers:

20832: Gratitude. :)

ShaolinMasta: :D

TVR&FF: Thanks. My favourite's the first.

Cro^7w: Haha, hope not. I wanna see him on GTP again. Thanks.

[...]

GT-R: Thanks for your time. I can only think how much time it took for you to type it out. Cheers! :cheers:

[...]

My pleasure! :)

On another note, I have a feeling that something special is coming...

And now leave that 'sorta' out. ;)

Nice looking preview. I like the lighting and contrast. The toning is fine, as well. The only thing I could criticise here is the pixelated reflection of the buildings on the left (windscreen). 👍

SPOne

I did a bit of research this week before taking this set. This is my first set taken (not off the folder), for a loooooong time.
In that space, I've learned about many composition rules.
This is what they have thought me.
The Ferrari SP1.
Criticisms, please? :dopey:

Dat blue. Damn that's a beautiful shade on there.
Angles are great and there's a good DoF on each shot. The only thing i'd suggest for a bit more realism is a tiny, and I mean tiny bit o' grain plus some light light bleeding, or glow to the blow outs.

Fanastic! Those are amongst the best SP1 shots I've ever seen - to me that car always turns out looking, well, just ordinary - but not here. 👍👍 :)

Gtuned: I remember seeing somewhere that blue works well on an SP1. Guess that person wasn't wrong. :) Hmm. Maybe 0.7% noise was too little. Thanks Garrett, I'll know what to aim for next time when trying for these shots.

Nato_777: Thanks, I'm flattered. I'm sure there're better SP1 photos out there. Say, the SP1 isn't really a popular choice of car, ain't it?

SMfan: Thanks. Gotta love that blue!

NBDESIGNZ: Cheers, :cheers: seems like everyone's digging the blue.

GT-R: Thanks.

Back