Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
ZEROX: Thanks

XJR-9

9 photos for this the XJR-9.
I'm obsessed.
God help me. Save me from this beast.

You've been putting out great updates in the last few days. Your editing is on a whole new level compared to your old work. :bowdown: 👍

MadMoss: Thanks! I was going for a retro look for this set.

NBDESIGNZ: Thanks NB! Much appreciated.

krysalis: Cheers. :cheers:

20832: That would take a while, if I put out another XJR9 set, the whole gallery would be stale. This beast is not meant to just sit here though. It needs to roar. :sly:
Thanks for the support!

Gtuned: http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/24251080.jpg

lilmann73: Thanks!

ShaolinMasta: Cheers, mate. :cheers:

SVX: Thanks SVX!

GT-R: Gee, thanks. I guess I've been learning quite a bit. :)

Kodje: Thanks!

Preview of the next set:

CCCL Week 81

PMC Week 96

2.0 Week 96

Secret Santa Week 69

Please comment! :)

Oh, and, just curious, does anyone actually read the tiny write-up for each of my sets?

MFW in this thread

1310650820313.jpg

20832: MFW? Do you mean NSFW? :lol: And that song is actually pretty catchy. Thanks Pascal!

iNs3CuRe: Cheers! :cheers:

Thanks for all the comments!

Bonus: Goin' Home

Toscana Sunset

Toscana has a lovely sunset. I love, love, love this course maker theme. It's AWESOME.

NSX
This car drives so beautiful, it's better than the way it looks. This car has a timeless design; the quintessential supercar shape and look. And, Gold Poly works so well on this car. I just love it!

V12 Vantage
And then there's the V12 Vantage. A scaled-down DBS, the V12 Vantage yet still delivers. The sound of this car will blow your socks off and the looks of it will make you faint.

Just curious, does anyone read the write-up?

A. Yes I read them

B. Damn.
Every single shot is :drool: worthy. The angles are awesome, just IMO, the toning is a bit repetitious but still tasty.

Not sure about the V12's spoiler, but the pics surely look fantastic. :drool:👍
Nice paint on the NSX. :)

Oh, is the Beetle going to a scrap yard? :P

NBDESIGNZ: Thanks. I was sorta going for an Vantage GT3 look. Guess that only half-worked.

Gtuned: A: Thank you for reading them. B: Clean your table! That's 14 pools of drools. :lol:
Thanks a lot, Garrett!

Twenty Thousand Eight Hundred And Thirty-Two: And I squirmed with warmness inside me as I read your comment. (Oh crap, too cheesy and ewww, but thanks, really!)

GT HP Nut:
Thanks. Aww. Guess the GT3 look didn't work then. The paint's Gold Poly. And there's no way in hell that awesome Beetle's going to a scrap yard, I'll shoot the person who sends a classic like that to one! :P

I never read them... :dunce:

The first Aston pic is superb (but why this horrible wing ?!)

The nsx ones are beautiful too. I love this tone, it match perfectly with the Toscane landscape, good choice.

The beetle one is my fav'. I love it.
(A little bit too much noise maybe)

I always read the stories which come with the pictures, because they act as an extension of what you're trying to express with the pictures themselves. The editing is - once again - top-notch! Some of the pictures came out a bit too dark for my taste, but that may be what gives them the 'final touch'. 👍

Back