Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
Really, really nice slzk. Loving the soft tones, makes them look so much more realistic. :drool:👍

And, yes, yes I do read the write-ups. 👍

Really great set's SLZK :drool:, the Aston would look better without a wing, but that's just personal taste :P

krysalis: Thanks.

Kodje: Guess I really am the only one who digs the wing. Haha, thanks anyway! Toscana is really great.

ShaolinMasta: Thanks for the read, for a second there, I thought the stories were just mere decoration and no one reads it. But it's really good to know people do read it and like it. Appreciate so much.

GT-R: Thanks, for reading and the kind words. I do feel the Aston part was a little darker, could have done with a tiny bit of brightening I guess.

Nato_777: That's my favourite one out of the Aston part as well. Thanks for reading the stories as well. Cheers. :cheers:

SVX: That said, softer tones are way easier to work with as well. Thanks SVX. Appreciate the read too.

xMARKITOx: Thanks! Chhers. :cheers:

iNs3CuRe: Aww, really? Daamn, I guess it really didn't work then. Darn it. I'm gonna wing it. Geddit? :lol: Ba Duum Tss!
Anyway, thanks!

Preview for the next set.

PMC | 2.0
CCCL

Week 81 Winner. Wheee! First time entering and winning in CCCL. Plus, my second win in PMC history, excluding PS comps. :)

Partly Departed

Partially coloured; partly departed.
This contender of LeMans is gone, and so is the entire brand's chance in LMP.
This lion sure roared, and boy did it impress, but it doesn't deserve a death like this.
Beautiful machines like this never will expire in my heart, and deep down, the lion had only just begun to roar.

That is one of the few cars that looks good with the partial colour filter applied. You've done an exceptionally good job, though. 👍

~

GT-R: Thanks mate. I think it's more of a mind thing, but partial colour never works in GT5's menu, only when done post-processing.

Congrats on winning CCCL ! Great S800 and Viper 👍👍👍
Fantastic Peugeot picures ! 👍
8062533811_4d535c3f7a_z.jpg

Love this :drool: :drool: :drool:

Nato_777: Thanks Nato! And at first, I thought the bleed wouldn't work and toned it down for the rest of the pictures. Oh well.

NBDESIGNZ: Thanks NB! Glad you liked them. :)

Form > Function; Stanced!

Stancez r coolz. Yo Skrillz drop it hard.
No seriously, almost all stanced cars look better than their standard counterpart.
No exception for the Subaru Impreza WRX STi here. Damn, this thing reeks of stance and JDM so much, I'm gonna get knocked over.
Form over Function, stanced!
Stance 4 lyfe.

But in all honesty, it's Garrett/Gtuned's photos that inspired me to do this. You can visit his gallery here.

And I could say, it was pretty fun.
Especially just selecting, masking and dropping the whole scoobie down.

20832: Thanks Pascal. BUT STANCE. :lol:

NBDESIGNZ: Thanks NB!

ShaolinMasta: Cheers Ilya! :cheers:

Kodje: Thanks Kodje!

God, I swear using BB codes on the iPad is so stupid. :dunce:

Back