Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
Chillin' in Kyoto gran, with my man Jaden, chain smokin' Pirelli's, with the STI blazin'. We dropped that white subie, so we get those frame scrapes, zero suspension travel, static stance we kill.

srsly, awesome edit and sexy shot. Now i think we need to do a Stance set too with all the other things :lol:

Gtuned: Dammit Garrett, quit adding awesome unresistable ideas to the list! :lol: That makes it 3 then. Thanks, though, if it wasn't for your stance photos, I wouldn't have done so myself.

GT-R: Thanks. Glad you liked it.

Nuschel01: Thanks! The link is broken, but do you mean the leaf sticker? Why silly, it's JDM of course! :lol:

IHATETYPINGYOURNAME: Thanks iNs3CuRe! Cheers! :cheers:

Dual mini-set preview

Takin' It Slow

I drove around the track obeying traffic rules with fake traffic stops and traffic to see what it's like in real-life.
No srzly, I did. Driving a car like that in real-life has GOT to be boring.
That was really slow and boring. Ughh. /shrug

Remedy

During the bout of the editing of the set, the song Clarity by Zedd (Damn you, Garrett) was set to repeat and every single time the chorus came on, the word Remedy really stood out, so much so that I was waiting for the word.

You could say this car is sort of a remedy. It redefines a sport sedan, it remedies and made new the sport sedan class.
That class has been shaken and stirred.

Last edited:
NBDESIGNZ: Thanks NB! That was one of the rejects for this week's PMC.

Kodje: Thanks. That second one took quite a bit of work, the exposure was taken way too high in the stock photo. (Silly me. :P)

SMfan: Thanks SM! HSR is magical. :)

GT-R: Cheers mate. :cheers: The Aventador is indeed a beautiful machine.

the LFA shots are good, but nothing really outstanding tbh. As for Remedy, I love the low saturation and cooler tones, and angles are just so good.

Gtuned: Thanks mate. Guess I really wasn't feeling it for the LFA set. And part of Remedy has to be credited to you. Clarity stuck on me so bad, I can remember the entire chorus now. :lol: I don't know- the song just calls for a moodier set. :)

iNs3CuRe: Cheers mate. :cheers: So I guess the view on the LFA set's pretty mixed. I'm pretty mixed on that set too. :crazy:

ShaolinMasta: Thanks Ilya! So they are very mixed. :crazy::crazy:

Sneaked in a preview of the next single-shot set. Bet no one will see this ninja move. Wait what?

Don't worry, I've just only drawn the skeleton of this project, not gonna be done soon,
but just wanted to share.

Last edited:

Experiment 002 | Aberration

Blood Moon

So one day I was playing Final Fantasy VIII again and the Lunar Cry chapter hit me really hard.
The Lunar Cry of FFVIII kept playing in my head and is my base inspiration.
I've played through FFVIII over 5 times and without fail, at the lunar cry chapter, I would always get chills, be afraid to look in the screen.
So I made a picture out of it.

Don't worry, I ain't crazy, even after reading whatever's below. :D

I always wondered.
All this lore, mythology, is there any base to it? Monsters on the moon?
Pfft. Please. (That's where all the monsters in FFVIII come from)
But life? Hmm.

FFVIII Lore: [In FFVIII, a lunar cry is an event where the Lunatic Pandora, a crystal pillar become Earth's closest point to the moon, and it's gravitational pull will cause all beings on the moon, that being monsters, to be concentrated on the reciprocated point on the moon's surface. When it is way too dense to be held by the moon's gravity, the monsters start falling to the Lunatic Pandora and Earth, initiating the 'Lunar Cry' or the 'Blood Moon'] Here's a video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNg7pwqIVf4 Watch it if you TL:DR'd, or just as a visual explanation. ;)

mlfw2935_small.png

Get out.​

Gtuned:
a+deal.jpg

MadMoss: Thanks MM!

Nato_777: FFVIII is so, so underrated! Glad I met a fan! :D Thanks Nato!

Cr(Ox7)w: Iseewhatyoudidthar. :sly: It was originally shot at Mt. Aso for CCCL week 81. Thanks Crow!

Back