Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
CHEVROLET CAMARO SS '00 // 500PP // SPORT SOFT // ONLINE OK

This car work very well with Racing tires also for online racing. Always together with the best 500PP on the ring and a very safe drive.
With sport soft i'm faster than my S2000 four seconds always on the Nordschleife. Good all tracks.

Enjoy your drive.​

Hi praiano! You've forgot to list this good car in the OP. :P ;)

Very fast GT500 Must drive it.

HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 // 600PP // ONLINE OK

NEW UPDATE 26/10/2012

nsxloctite01.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Hey Praiano, do not have a tune for the Mercedes 190E DTM?? . Could make one to compete with the Alfa 155 and Opel Calibra DTM???

Thanks dude

190DTM.jpg

You mean this one ??
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5514124#post5514124

You're welcome my friend, sure you will like it, it's a very special car for me.
It was a very good exercise to discover a way to make it as close as possible as the original driving academy car.
PD must give the option for any GTPlayer to hide his settings with a personnal code. Every car would be unique like this one in the game.

Have a good sunday.

Not that LMS Car but an R8 tuned to SP9 G level and can you make it fun to drive not 100% competitive i just suck at tuning D:

The Audi Le Mans not be better for 600PP?? The tune will work?? For 550 the bridle is too low, and there are many 550PP... You have to be increased the 600PP list :D

Thanks for the big tune of Caterham, works great!!

Have a nice day friend!

Hey Praiano, do not have a tune for the Mercedes 190E DTM?? . Could make one to compete with the Alfa 155 and Opel Calibra DTM???

Thanks dude

190DTM.jpg

I have this one ,not published. It's only 1 second slower than the alfa on nurburgring GP/F. I don't think this car can really compete against top touring same PP, but it's a very good car. Very nice drive.
ercedestomuring92.jpg

praiano63
I have this one ,not published. It's only 1 second slower than the alfa on nurburgring GP/F. I don't think this car can really compete against top touring same PP, but it's a very good car. Very nice drive.

The Alfa is a bit quicker than the Mercedes in my opinion even if both have good tunes, the Alfa is a really nice drive compared to the merc in my opinion

CATERHAM SEVEN FIREBLADE '02 // SPORT SOFT TIRES // PILOT VERSION.

London_2.jpg
caterhams3.jpg
London.jpg
London_1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

if anybody is interested in racing your Caterham I have a league that races on Wednesdays at 6:00pm est. also, heres my setup for this fantastic car:

LSD:

Suspension:
ride height- -4/9
spring rate- 8.8/3.0
dampers(E)- 1/7
dampers(C)- 4/1
anti-roll bars- 7/1

Wheel Alignment:
camber: 3.1/0.0
toe: 0.02/0.02

on sport softs

heres the link to my league: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=264885

Look very nice, i'll try to participate next wednesday , if my connection is OK. I have problem to race with more than 7 people without disconnect.

numbers are usually around 6-8 maybe more or less but I won't talk about it too much or I might get moderated :scared::nervous:

ercedestomuring92.jpg

OK thanks...!!!!! I'll do a test, we want to match the three cars with 570pp

Praiano what cars would you recommend for me to buy? I'm going to race in the Lambo and Ferrari challenges? I was thinking the Murcielago LP 670 or Gallardo for the Lambo race and either the Enzo or F40 for Ferrari. Of course I will be using the cars outside of these events so which cars will serve me better in the long run?

OK thanks...!!!!! I'll do a test, we want to match the three cars with 570pp
If you match with PP no problem. With HP the ballast will make it slower than the others , not sure because it's much more safe with.... Need test.

Praiano what cars would you recommend for me to buy? I'm going to race in the Lambo and Ferrari challenges? I was thinking the Murcielago LP 670 or Gallardo for the Lambo race and either the Enzo or F40 for Ferrari. Of course I will be using the cars outside of these events so which cars will serve me better in the long run?

Aventador / 458 italia. For me...:)

AUDI LE MANS QUATTRO // 550PP // RACING & SPORT TIRES
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...33#post7751733

This car is amazing and with your tune is just perfect. 👍

I love it with both tires. The Sport soft is really fast on track like cape ring.

Enjoy your drive.

SPECIAL TUNE -TOUGE 300. Homage to Mr Ayrton Senna.
21 March 1960 – 1 May 1994

logo_honda.jpg
Senna_NSX.jpg
nsx92s1.jpg
ayrton-senna.jpg

Fica com deus.

Praiano. ><(((((°>°°°°°°​

Hi I saw your volare audi tune, but it doesn't have transmission tune on it. What can you recommend for this audi? Thanks.

This is an old tune but it's working. Will do an update soon at 600PP

Gears top speed 360 kmh = 224 mph
Final gear stock (3.197)
1st:3.457
2d: 2.501
3rd:1.891
4th:1.484
5th:1.205
6th:1.011
Then final gear again to:2.895
Top speed up right = 375 kmh = 233 mph.
Adapt your top speed for any circuit moving final gear only. Don't touch the top speed setting anymore (Down the setting panel)

hey there.

i am on desperate search for a setup for the subaru impreza prototype 01. this fantastic car will be used soon a small event with tracks like trial mountain, eiger (asphalt) and so on :-)
found some other impreza setups here in this post and wanted to check with you guys which one of those could also work for the prototype ???

if anyone knows a good impreza prototype 01 setup for normal (asphalt) roads, please point me to it :-) could not really find any good ones...

and if it's posted a thousand times here...:
huge respect for the setups here!!!! great thx to praiano!!!

cheers
mp

mp7
hey there.

i am on desperate search for a setup for the subaru impreza prototype 01. this fantastic car will be used soon a small event with tracks like trial mountain, eiger (asphalt) and so on :-)
found some other impreza setups here in this post and wanted to check with you guys which one of those could also work for the prototype ???

if anyone knows a good impreza prototype 01 setup for normal (asphalt) roads, please point me to it :-) could not really find any good ones...

and if it's posted a thousand times here...:
huge respect for the setups here!!!! great thx to praiano!!!

cheers
mp

I have one impreza prototype 01 setup for road, 550pp sport soft, i'm tuning a lot of cars like this at the moment. I need to check it again and i'll post it tomorrow or after this.

Thank you Praiano! I have that Dodge Viper now, it's one of my favorite cars and now with a good tune I will enjoy it alot more!
You're welcome my friend, you'll have a very good surprise. One of my top 10 tunes i think.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

I have one impreza prototype 01 setup for road, 550pp sport soft, i'm tuning a lot of cars like this at the moment. I need to check it again and i'll post it tomorrow or after this.

Sounds great!!!! really looking forward to that. I was trying one of your other impreza tunes and that felt really good already :-)
we are going to race with race soft...maybe you could let me know where to look your sport soft setup to adapt to the race tires.
But I'm sure it'll work good anyway!!!

Back