TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

ReepinKiller White car/Black wheels #57

Great, thank you for joining the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. It looks like your color combination and car number are both available. Just accept the Turtle FR's we send you and you should be ready to go. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the the rules and regulations of the league. If you are interested in racing on Friday nights we also have the Turtle Racing League - FLEX Racing Series. Welcome to the Turtle Racing League! 👍

OK, I've gotten my HPA TT broken in, but I have not had a chance to take it around the track. The last time I drove that car it did seem to push, however I had just gotten out of an F1 so any car would have felt like it was pushing. I guess we will see Wednesday night at practice. I should be at practice tonight for FLEX. We have 2 pretty quick cars to get used to, the 787B and the 908! 👍

Psycho Tuber
OK, I've gotten my HPA TT broken in, but I have not had a chance to take it around the track. The last time I drove that car it did seem to push, however I had just gotten out of an F1 so any car would have felt like it was pushing. I guess we will see Wednesday night at practice. I should be at practice tonight for FLEX. We have 2 pretty quick cars to get used to, the 787B and the 908! 👍

When you are on the gas hard in the corner it does push but just get on the gas like a quarter or half throttle through the corner.

Can't wait to drive those prototypes. Practice in those is tonight? That will be fun

When you are on the gas hard in the corner it does push but just get on the gas like a quarter or half throttle through the corner.

Can't wait to drive those prototypes. Practice in those is tonight? That will be fun

Thanks for the tips Spaz! 👍

I haven't driven it yet and don't know when it pushes. But if you lower your front brake bias it will help with turn in. I'm probably going to run a 4/6 or 5/7 brake bias.

Hello gentlemen, First my apologies for not contacting the league about my absence, as you know my father is ill and not doing to well, so to be fair to all, I really, at this point, have to put myself on the inactive list. I thank you all for a great experience and look forward to racing everyone when I am able to return. So keep 'em fast, keep it clean, keep it fun. Thanks again everyone..........

I haven't driven it yet and don't know when it pushes. But if you lower your front brake bias it will help with turn in. I'm probably going to run a 4/6 or 5/7 brake bias.

I just ran it with 4/8 and the back end kicked out a little bit during braking. I think I'll tone it down a little.

8142540174_dde071a0f2_o.jpg

Hey guys sorry for the late announcement.
I will be in Turtle Town at 8 pm est and will start practice races at 8:30 pm est.
Hope to see some of you there.

I'm looking forward to revisiting Deep forest. Our second race of the season was there in the miata TC. Had a great battle in the first race with Drex.

The hpa at deep forrest? Are you sure you put on racing mediums? I gave it a go and it was pretty good! 1.13.770 after a few laps and I stayed off the concrete.

Also torque split isn't available.

Geez, that's fast. My fastest is 1:15.1xx!

I'll be out again this weekend. Finding it's still too painful to race for any length of time. Makes concentration difficult. Impinged Ulnar nerve. Last couple practice races, I paid the price afterwards.

Been running offline without ABS and loving it. This series got me enthused about running the cars all stock which led me into giving up the brake assist. That's taking up what GT time I can do but it's extremely rewarding.

Hopefully will be back racing with you guys soon.

Last edited:
Thanks ncrthree for the update.
Hope that starts feeling better for you soon.
We look forward to you getting back on track with us.

Hello gentlemen, First my apologies for not contacting the league about my absence, as you know my father is ill and not doing to well, so to be fair to all, I really, at this point, have to put myself on the inactive list. I thank you all for a great experience and look forward to racing everyone when I am able to return. So keep 'em fast, keep it clean, keep it fun. Thanks again everyone..........

Hey santhur, no apologies needed and thank you for keeping us up to date. We all wish your father well. We enjoy racing with you and having you in the league. When you can return we will be here. Thanks!

7378158908_f219026f59_o.jpg
Turtle Racing League – Enduro Racing Series​

Race 15: Grand Valley East - Reverse
Car: Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Laps: 42
Tires: Racing Hards
Date: October 27, 2012
Prize: Level 24 Ticket

Division 1 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: Spazmaticality (Fast Lap - 1:04.142 - Pole)
2nd Place: DREX81 (Fast Lap - 1:04.039)
3rd Place: Johnny_Suede (Fast Lap - 1:04.739)

Race 2

1st Place: DREX81 (Fast Lap - 1:04.728)
2nd Place: Johnny_Suede (Fast Lap - 1:1:04.760)

Spazmaticality - DNS

Division 2 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 1:04.748)
2nd Place: RustyGunzz (Fast Lap - 1:04.395)
3rd Place: dangerzone641 (Fast Lap - 1:04.575)
4th Place: Ford-Racing99 (Fast Lap - 1:05.432)
5th Place: parabulla (Fast Lap - 1:05.225)
6th Place: shred-tec (Fast Lap - 1:06.112)

Race 2

1st Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 1:04.325)
2nd Place: Ford-Racing99 (Fast Lap - 1:04.850)
3rd Place: parabulla (Fast Lap - 1:05.126)
4th Place: shred-tec (Fast Lap - 1:06.046)

RustyGunzz - DNF
dangerzone641 - DNF

Division 3 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: zxxCOUNT210xxz (Fast Lap - 1:05.842)
2nd Place: RoadRockKid (Fast Lap - 1:08.968)

Race 2

1st Place: zxxCOUNT210xxz (Fast Lap - 1:05.035)
2nd Place: RockRoadKid (Fast Lap - 1:08.687)

Division A - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: iceandspice (Fast Lap - 1:05.381)

Race 2

1st Place: iceandspice (Fast Lap - 1:06.031)

Final Results

Division 1

1st Place: DREX81 (93 Points)
2nd Place: Johnny_Suede (87 Points)
3rd Place: Spazmaticality (50 Points - Pole)

Division 2

1st Place: FFK13 (98 Points - Two 1st Place Finishes)
2nd Place: Ford-Racing99 (81 Points)
3rd Place: parabulla (78 Points)
4th Place: shred-tec (72 Points)
5th Place: RustyGunzz (45 Points)
6th Place: dangerzon641 (42 Points)

Division 3

1st Place: zxxCOUNT210xxz (98 Points - Two 1st Place Finishes)
2nd Place: RockRoadKid (90 Points)

Division A

1st Place: iceandspice (98 Points - Two 1st Place Finishes)

Race Recap

All divisions were able to race together again this week for a great night of competitive racing. That is always so much fun! We had several regular drivers out for various reasons. Most if not all should be back for the Deep Forest Race. We would like to welcome dangerzone641 to the Turtle Racing League. Congratulations to DREX81, FFK13, zxxCOUNT210xxz, and iceandspice for their overall wins! Also congratulations to Spazmaticality on his Race 1 win (Race 2?) and getting the Pole. 👍

Turtle Racing League - Simply The Best

How can I join thanks.

All you need to do is refer to the drivers list and choose an unused color combination and car number and post it in this thread. Then we will send you the PSN Turtle FR's and you should be ready to go. Welcome, and thank you for joining the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series! 👍

7473352274_3f88fa4b4c_o.jpg

Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series​

Race 16: Deep Forest Raceway
Car: HPA FT565 Twin Turbo Audi TT
Laps: 36
Tires: Racing Mediums
Date: November 3, 2012
Prize: Level 24 Ticket

The "Golden Rule" of Motorsports​
"It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free."

Rules

You are expected to follow The "Golden Rule" of Motorsports and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1.

Policies

It is the policy of this league for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it unless the following situations occur: 1) The driver directly in front of you is asleep on the start. 2) The driver directly in front of you runs off course with at least 2 wheels off the track. 3) Obvious race incidents that must be avoided. There is no sense in causing an incident in the congestion of the first turn. Furthermore, it is inappropriate to take advantage of other drivers doing their part to keep turn 1 incident free.

"Rubbin"

This is a non-contact sport. Let me put it another way, if you are "rubbin", you ain't racing in this league! We will not tolerate individual drivers taking the fun out of racing for everyone.

First Turn

You are not going to win the race on the 1st corner or the 1st lap. The first turn on this track is not as tight as some of the previous tracks. However, you must still hold your position through it. Other drivers may draft past you before the approach to the turn because the straight is so long. Holding your position in the first turn is limited to the first turn on the first lap. In other words, if you are able to fully draft past someone without incident or disruption to the other driver(s) with a reasonable distance before approaching the first turn you may. This rule is in place for 2 reason: (1) to avoid incidents in the first turn, and (2) so that drivers doing their part to avoid incidents in the 1st turn of are not taken advantage of. However, if a complaint is filed, the decision we make will be one that promotes an incident free first turn.

Dive Bombing

Dive bombing is unacceptable, and only results in accidents. It is not the same as passing under braking. Dive-bombing is when a trailing car intentionally brakes late to dive underneath the car in front of them as they are turning into a corner. The trailing driver must move to the low groove for at least 3-4 seconds prior to corner entry, so that the leading driver can see the trailing drivers intentions in his mirror. However, running the low groove is not a guarantee that he will allow you to pass, it is only an indication that you wish to pass him on the low side.

Procedures

Racing begins at 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific. Divisions 1 and 3 will race together in the TURTLE_Division3 lounge. Divisions 2 and A will race together in the TURTLE_DivisionA lounge. The final results of each division will be separate.

Connection Issues

Please follow the procedures below to help minimize connection issues.

Step 1: Reboot your modem/router before entering the appropriate Turtle lobby
Step 2: Reboot your PS3 before entering the appropriate Turtle lobby
Step 3: Clear your GT5 in game System Cache before entering the appropriate Turtle lobby

Pit Stops

Drivers need to be very careful entering the race track when exiting the pit. Please look at your map to see if other drivers are near the pit exit. Drivers exiting the pit need to stay in the pit exit lane until the track is clear of cars on the track. Cars on the track have the right of way.

Penalties

The corner cutting penalty system works very well on this track so we shouldn't have any issues with corner cutting.

Quitting

Drivers are expected to finish races no matter what position they are in. Rage quitting is frowned upon! :grumpy:

Microphones

Although you are welcome to use microphones during the race, they should only be used to communicate your proximity to other drivers in order to avoid an incident. Otherwise, either mute them or make sure any background noise in non-existent.

Reminders

Be sure to break in your car. If you did not get a chance to break it in, you should at least change the oil.

Race Incidents

Legitimate complaints are encouraged, they insure a better racing environment for everyone. Complaints should be addressed by "Private Message" to the race steward of the race in which the incident occurred. Please include race number, lap number, and time of incident. A ruling will be announced after a video review by an independent steward.

Final Note

Race Clean and Have Fun!

Back