TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

@AP1 Driver
Thanks for the pictures, they look great.
And we are glad to have you back racing with us.đź‘Ť

I'm happy here... you guys are a lot of fun to "push around"! :lol:

You had good starts both the race, I think you did 3 stops for first race and second race with reverse grid first pit entry lost you lot of time.

My first race pit strategy put me about 2.5 seconds behind mbobb so I switched to a 2-stopper for the second race.... Unfortunately I pit on lap 13 and then proceeded to slide into the pit entrance coming around for lap 14, which resulted in back-to-back pitstops and a 30-second deficit. My head just wasn't in the race after that... :dunce:

I was hoping to see a pic of me sideways into pit entry when I spun out on last turn. I was trying to correct to stay out of pit, but no luck.

Didn't someone in the other room have a similar problem.

The pit lane entrance on that track is way too early. You either have to take the last too slow or get over as fast as you can to miss the barrier.

Yes, FFK13 kept his date with pit lane entrance wall. :D

My wife just looks at me like I'm a big nerd.

Especially when she noticed that I had altered my table that the wheel sits on.

It's a hard plastic top and the clamps didn't fit 100% secure. So I took the hacksaw and cut out a piece so it fits better.

Just wait till I build a actual cockpit.

Yea I'm hoping once we get our new house I should be able to have my own racing room.
Then I will be building a cockpit hopefully with a g27 included.
I have been reading up on all kinds of DIY cockpits. I should be able to build a nice one.

All the answers you seek and the instructions for joining are in the first 5 posts of this thread. đź‘Ť

Yea I'm hoping once we get our new house I should be able to have my own racing room.
Then I will be building a cockpit hopefully with a g27 included.
I have been reading up on all kinds of DIY cockpits. I should be able to build a nice one.

Were can I get info on building your own cockpit?

So I have all of these FR's, and I accepted the Turtle Town one, but with all these other divisions in play, do I have to add them all?

RacingOtaku86
So I have all of these FR's, and I accepted the Turtle Town one, but with all these other divisions in play, do I have to add them all?

You would want to add Div X and Turtle Town and the division you are in. No need to add 1, 2 and 3 and div A. But of you get promoted or relegated, you would need to add the new division.

I wouldlike to join the race series. Id is sirhankysur. Car would be white on white and number 23

That color combination is taken...

PSN: solbergg
Car Color: Green
Wheel Color: Silver
Car Number: 49
Division: A

Welcome!

No, you don't HAVE TO... we practice in Turtle Town and race in the separate division rooms. Flex races in DivisionX.

[/HANDHOLDING] :sly:

Thanks Infinital-NG. Lots of great info. đź‘Ť

http://simxperience.com/Products/CompleteSimulators/Stage5RacingSimulator.aspx

racing_simulator.jpg

SimXperienceStage5SimulatorAtBristol.jpg

Only costs $17,500. That includes the 3 tvs and pc I think.

I wouldlike to join the race series. Id is sirhankysur. Car would be white on white and number 23

I would like to join my id is sirhankysur. Where can i find a weekly schedule? I see the race schedule but not practice schedule.

Thank you for your interest in the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. Your car number (23) is available, however the color combination you chose is not. Please refer to the drivers list and choose an unused color combination. After you post your unused color combination we will send you the PSN Turtle FR's you will need. Here is the Weekly Schedule. Keep in mind that other than the "Official Practices" we rarely have anyone in the Turtle Town lounge. You are always welcome to announce that you will be practicing though. Thanks, and welcome to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro racing Series!

We promote and relegate within the divisional lounges which is why I sent all of them to you. We use the Turtle Town lounge to practice in and as a common gathering place before and after races. I sent you TURTLE_DivisionX because that is where we hold our Turtle Racing League - FLEX Racing Series races in case you would like to join that series as well.

Currently we are racing Divisions 1 and 3 together in the TURTLE_Division3 lounge and Divisions 2 and A together in the TURTLE_DivisionA lounge. However, if the lounges give us any trouble we have the option to switch to another more stable lounge. So, unless you don't have the room on your friends list it might be a good idea to accept all of them.

PSN: solbergg
Car Color: Green
Wheel Color: Silver
Car Number: 49
Division: A

Great, thank you for joining the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. It looks like your color combination and car number are both available. Just accept the PSN Turtle FR's we send you and you should be good to go. We also have Friday night racing in our Turtle Racing League - FLEX Racing Series that you might be interested in. Welcome to the Turtle Racing League! đź‘Ť

We promote and relegate within the divisional lounges which is why I sent all of them to you. We use the Turtle Town lounge to practice in and as a common gathering place before and after races. I sent you TURTLE_DivisionX because that is where we hold our Turtle Racing League - FLEX Racing Series races in case you would like to join that series as well.

Currently we are racing Divisions 1 and 3 together in the TURTLE_Division3 lounge and Divisions 2 and A together in the TURTLE_DivisionA lounge. However, if the lounges give us any trouble we have the option to switch to another more stable lounge. So, unless you don't have the room on your friends list it might be a good idea to accept all of them.

Makes sense. Although you won't see me in Div A, I would assume that any new drivers, unless requested, start at Div 2, yes?

Back