MadMoss Photo Gallery | Sunset

• Thread starter MadMoss
  • 861 comments
Love the first, you managed to do a very good detailed tonemapping without tons of artifacts showing and it looks great. Also love the same shot 20832 said, that BRZ looks mean with that rim/color combo.

Damn impressive shots of the BRZ!
I adore this one.
Thank you! :embarrassed:
Love the first, you managed to do a very good detailed tonemapping without tons of artifacts showing and it looks great. Also love the same shot 20832 said, that BRZ looks mean with that rim/color combo.
Thanks, in the set with the BRZ I'm specially cleaned all the artifacts :).

This set is AMAZING! One of the best GTR Black Edition sets I've seen. Great job!

I especially like the 3rd, 4th and 3rd last.

Thanks for commenting in my gallery Moss.. I do want to edit more but time is an issue... I'm still developing a style and hope to achieve a level like yours.. Fantastic new set you have.. Please keep up the good work

Thanks for commenting in my gallery Moss.. I do want to edit more but time is an issue... I'm still developing a style and hope to achieve a level like yours.. Fantastic new set you have.. Please keep up the good work
Oh, thank you! If you need help/advice - write, I gladly help you! :)

Dat Challenger Picture is hands down one of your best so far.
I LOVE that toning!

Thank you! I have long thought about toning :dopey:.

Nice shots again MadMoss. The BRZ ones are my fav' but i also really like the general toning of the yellow GT-R one :)

I'm quite impressed by a handfull of shots from your GTR set. Particulary shot 3. Good work.

Latest Posts

Back