Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
XMAS2012__zpsfb7c6f01.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha Nice, you've put Senna on your cockpit just to be faster ??? Did it work??? With a home made seat like this you have to be !! Congrats for the build.
Merry christmas and a happy new year my friend.

02.jpg

Hi Praiano,

can you add the mention "New tune update 2.09" in your OP ?

I have a lot of your tune because I love them , but it's very difficult to see witch are updated after the 2.09 update or not without linking them one after the other :confused:

and continue your great job :cheers:

I saw you have two tunes for the standard BMW M5...
Can I use those tunes for the premium M5?

Yes i think you can, the car have the same chassis and almost same specs. I just don't use it because it's 140 kg heavier than the '05.
Test it and tell me how it is...
Have a good night.

Hey Praiano,

Given that the new TT uses the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG'10 what changes would you make to you existiing 600PP tune for use with Sport Hard tires?

Last edited:
Hi Praiano,

can you add the mention "New tune update 2.09" in your OP ?

I have a lot of your tune because I love them , but it's very difficult to see witch are updated after the 2.09 update or not without linking them one after the other :confused:

and continue your great job :cheers:

I think the best solution is to wait till i finish to review all my cars, not all the 400 or more , i don't know how many i have exactly, but the most importants 200..... I still have around 30 cars to check and everything will be ok.
The problem when you put a mention "2.09 OK" is ... Till when ?? If PD change physics again like they did several time.
For example now my "ONLINE OK" have no reason to be anymore.

Don't worry, in a few days all will be OK again.

Hey Praiano,

Given that the new TT uses the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG'10 what changes would you make to you existiing 600PP tune for use with Sport Hard tires?

It need a special tune, i'll do one, there is too much difference between Racing hard and Sport hard.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Yes i think you can, the car have the same chassis and almost same specs. I just don't use it because it's 140 kg heavier than the '05.
Test it and tell me how it is...
Have a good night.

I will test it out, if I got the time...
And I just saw you updated the M3 CSL tune.
I am using you "old" M3 CSL tune for a long time now and I love it!
Hopefully it got even better :)
Is it still a "Top 5 550pp car"?

Hey Praiano,

So, i did a quick modif to the existant 600PP RH tires to fit SH tires

LSD 7/7/10
Final drive 2,765
Suspensions
-5/-5
15/13,5
2/4
2/3
1/2
camber 1,2/0,8
toe 0,02/-0,06

Brake 4/6

This is not my fav track,even more reverse, but i go under 1:30 with this tune
Enjoy the event.

This one should be S2000.

A Happy New Year my friend and have a good life!👍
Thanks again, corrected now.:)👍

I will test it out, if I got the time...
And I just saw you updated the M3 CSL tune.
I am using you "old" M3 CSL tune for a long time now and I love it!
Hopefully it got even better :)
Is it still a "Top 5 550pp car"?

My new CSL is a good car but i'm not totally satisfied, i'll come back on it in a few weeks after the 2.09 updates.

Merry christmas praiano !! Thanks for your excellent tunes !!

Zmatch

Thanks my friend, merry christmas and a happy new year for you and for everybody on GTPlanet :gtplanet::gtpflag: .

My new CSL is a good car but i'm not totally satisfied, i'll come back on it in a few weeks after the 2.09 updates.

Is the new tune better than the old tune in yur opinion?
And is it still one of the fastest 550pp cars on the Nordschleife?

Praiano, if I want to add a spoiler in the car that you do not put the tune such as MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG '10 / / 600PP / / RACING TIRES, I have to change something in the suspension or LSD?

Is the new tune better than the old tune in yur opinion?
And is it still one of the fastest 550pp cars on the Nordschleife?
One of them but not the faster, the old one is still good but like others after 2.09 ,it show some understeer .
I'm finishing my new HSC 550 Sport soft right now. I'm 6:49.xxx for the moment and i think i can go lower after some fine tuning. The HSC Honda or the Acura are for me the best car on the ring. At least with Sport soft tires.

550PP - SS
06:49.647 - LOTUS 111R RM '04 - 550PP/SS (Praiano)
06:50.185 - FERRARI 458 - 550PP/SS (mike_gt3/Praiano)
06:51.388 - CITROEN GT BY CITROEN ROAD CAR - 550PP/SS (Praiano)
06:52.750 - BMW M5 '05 - 550PP/SS (Praiano)
06:53.720 - FERRARI 430 SCUDERIA '07 - 550PP/SS (Praiano)
06:53.990 - PAGANI ZONDA C12S '00 - 550PP/SS (Praiano)
06:55.278 - NISMO SKYLINE GTR TUNE (R34) '99- 550PP/SS (Praiano)

Praiano, if I want to add a spoiler in the car that you do not put the tune such as MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG '10 / / 600PP / / RACING TIRES, I have to change something in the suspension or LSD?

The problem now on road cars is to maintain the front grip with a rear wing. I just use it only with some cars that need to be stable.
It's another tune, totally different , i can't say what to do in this case.
If you add a wing you will have understeer.
- you can try to raise front spring and low compression value, add some negative rear toe..... Test it, perhaps it work for you. Personally i don't think this car need rear wing .
><(((((°>°°°°°°

The problem now on road cars is to maintain the front grip with a rear wing. I just use it only with some cars that need to be stable.
It's another tune, totally different , i can't say what to do in this case.
If you add a wing you will have understeer.
- you can try to raise front spring and low compression value, add some negative rear toe..... Test it, perhaps it work for you. Personally i don't think this car need rear wing .
><(((((°>°°°°°°

The question of MERCEDES was only an example ... I'll do some tests on other cars ... thank you ... and continue with the job well done :)

One of them but not the faster, the old one is still good but like others after 2.09 ,it show some understeer .
I'm finishing my new HSC 550 Sport soft right now. I'm 6:49.xxx for the moment and i think i can go lower after some fine tuning. The HSC Honda or the Acura are for me the best car on the ring. At least with Sport soft tires.

550PP - SS
06:49.647 - LOTUS 111R RM '04 - 550PP/SS (Praiano)
06:50.185 - FERRARI 458 - 550PP/SS (mike_gt3/Praiano)
06:51.388 - CITROEN GT BY CITROEN ROAD CAR - 550PP/SS (Praiano)
06:52.750 - BMW M5 '05 - 550PP/SS (Praiano)
06:53.720 - FERRARI 430 SCUDERIA '07 - 550PP/SS (Praiano)
06:53.990 - PAGANI ZONDA C12S '00 - 550PP/SS (Praiano)
06:55.278 - NISMO SKYLINE GTR TUNE (R34) '99- 550PP/SS (Praiano)

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Ok, it's not the fastest, but I like it very much!
Is there a leaderboard of 550pp cars on Race Soft tires?

Hi,

Is possible an 2.09 tune to Camaro SS RM 10, with racing soft tires and
no ABS, please? I have to much oversteer! I would like to try in Deep Forest.

Thanks!

HONDA HSC '03 // 550PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

This car is in the same path as LFA on the ring with Racing Soft. Even a little bit faster. Very impressive top speed and grip.

HondaHSC03RSupdated.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hi,

Is possible an 2.09 tune to Camaro SS RM 10, with racing soft tires and
no ABS, please? I have to much oversteer! I would like to try in Deep Forest.

Thanks!

The tune was ok and it's not a priority because of this. I'll do a new one after updating the cars that need more.
For no ABS , just set your brakes the good way depending of your own style.
No need of a special tune out of the brake bakance.

Back