Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
Fabolous work, Jaden! :D

Thanks Sir Nurb.

Perfect amount of grain and you used the Flares and Textures surperbly. The tones are just spot on for the song too, all those feels man.

Just one thing though, I noticed some harsh lines from the flares and textures, try fading them out so they dont show up 👍

Well. Most of it was from your party pack.
If you're meaning the 'scratches' on the ass/face shot, I actually found these lines pretty tasteful, so I left them there. But thanks Garrett. :)

BkS
Automotive photography at perfection. 👍 :drool:

:dopey: You flatter me.
Thanks BkS!

A-W-E-S-O-M-E job Taiga...

Unbelivable!! :drool::drool:

Thanks ShadowPeter. Cheers. :cheerS:

GPR
Great set Taiga, lovely toning and edit work. Nice use of flares too. Top notch stuff 👍

Thanks GPR. Wanted to try out Gtuned's pack, and the lens flares in there were definitely better than Photoshop's stock flares.

My Final Heaven

Aim for the stars, and you'll at least touch the skies.
Together with my tournament entry, this is most probably my
final set for 2012.
But I look towards 2013 with even more ambition, and with more hope.
Aim for the heaven, and you'll at least see the stars.

And Tifa's awesome.

1,4 and 5 are my favorites from this set. I think you chosen the best shot for the final :)

Beautiful colors! In my screen they look a bit dark though. Great final set! We'll be here in 2013 for more awesomeness :D

Hmmmm…orange Skyline.

Loving the tones, Jaden! :drool: See ya next year!

Amazing set mate. That toning, those camera angles, those compositions... Unbelievable and simply beautiful. 👍

:cheers:

1,4 and 5 are my favorites from this set. I think you chosen the best shot for the final :)

Beautiful colors! In my screen they look a bit dark though. Great final set! We'll be here in 2013 for more awesomeness :D

Thanks zzz. If you're talking about the first 3, it's meant that way. Noted though. I'll see all of you in 2013!

Hmmmm…orange Skyline.

Loving the tones, Jaden! :drool: See ya next year!

I saw someone had an orange Amuse 380RS and thought it would be a great idea to paint this orange as well. :sly:

Thanks Justin.

Awesome photos in this final set! :drool:

Cheers, fabmaru. :cheers:

Amazing set mate. That toning, those camera angles, those compositions... Unbelievable and simply beautiful. 👍

:cheers:

Thanks mate. Appreciate it. :cheers:

Jaden just cracked out his bottle of champagne and let it pop. :drool: Orange looks good on a GTR! Amazing set of photos!

Merry Christmas buddy! :cheers:

You made a really good choice regarding your final battle with Mitch. I think i'll gave you an early congratz and a Merry Christmas. :D

BkS
Jaden just cracked out his bottle of champagne and let it pop. :drool: Orange looks good on a GTR! Amazing set of photos!

Merry Christmas buddy! :cheers:

Thanks BkS. Orange does suit it doesn't it? Merry Christmas to you too. :)

You made a really good choice regarding your final battle with Mitch. I think i'll gave you an early congratz and a Merry Christmas. :D

Thanks ZEROX. It's still too early to call, and have a merry christmas!

What a lovely set to finish off 2012, great work man. :D

Thanks insecure. Merry christmas! :)

The word that describes the set, I would say, is "Wow". Everything is basically perfect, not much more to say, but great job, Jaden!👍

What a way to end 2012!
Splendid set, Jaden! 👍

Thanks Pascal. See you next year, hopefully you'll start taking photos again! :)

The word that describes the set, I would say, is "Wow". Everything is basically perfect, not much more to say, but great job, Jaden!👍

Thanks SM! Really appreciate it.

Really nice set with emphasis on the sky.

Thanks mazda787.

holy cow, this Skyline is beautiful, Taiga!
Great colors on photos :drool:.

Thanks MM.

Infinity

Alright. Here's my last entry for 2012, made to commemorate my GTPlanet Photomode Tournament victory.

Looking forward, water spraying from all sides. The light is pushing you to move forward. Go.
2013, here I come.

Last edited:
Back