Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11//600PP//SUZUKA TUNE

hondahsv600ppsuzuk.jpg

11hsv_04.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Hi praiano,

First of all thanks for the Weider tune! Excellent! 👍

Would it be possible for you to tune this car for Spa? I just would love to test it on that track...

Thanks mate...

CHEVROLET CORVETTE GRAND SPORT // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

A very good surprise for me, the first time i like to drive this car. Also top 10 cars 450PP .Nice handling.

corp_0311_011996_chevrolet_corvette_grand_sport_zpsb42359a9.jpg

chevroletcorvettegrandsport500ppactual.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hi Praiano, I'm trying to use your TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 tune from your app and I can't get mine to 500pp without installing engine3 upgrade. Do you think this is one of 2.10 mess?

Praiano63 -

Regarding your 2004 Pontiac GTO tune..

I would like more oversteer. Suggestions?
The brakes lock up to soon for me. Recommendations?

I could attempt to address these things personally, but I would love to get advice from the master himself.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Praio! Your tunes are great. Im looking forward to the IOs-app because i dont have any android unit.

Keep upp your exellent work.

Praiano63 -

Regarding your 2004 Pontiac GTO tune..

I would like more oversteer. Suggestions?
The brakes lock up to soon for me. Recommendations?

I could attempt to address these things personally, but I would love to get advice from the master himself.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, the tune was made for sport tires , if you use it with racing tires it could be too safe. For this , it would need another tune i think.
But , if you want it more agressive with sport tires, only little changes must resolve.
-Increase few by few front spring rate.
-low 1 point front compression damper
-Low 1 point front ARB.
The rest can't be change like this, i would have to check to not change the overall balance.

Hi Praio! Your tunes are great. Im looking forward to the IOs-app because i dont have any android unit.

Keep upp your exellent work.

Thanks , my friend Daisey who take care from this APP part ,tell me that we are going to do this soon.
Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Hello Praiano63:
Can you do the1991 Mazda 787B Race Car 700pp RT
on a regular Spreadsheet...Thanks
More Matte Black on the way...8)

OK i'll do this soon ..👍

Uhh, yeah! :sly: 👍 :cheers:

The Grand sport is a good surprise , i came back on this car like i did some few times, without waiting a lot of this, just to check again.
But it's very good , handling and performance now.

Coming out another great car that stay hidden under the dust in your garages.
Now it's a top 600PP . Race car.

PANOZ ESPERANTE GTR-1 RACE CAR '98 👍👍:)

Thank you Praiano,

It is so nice.

Please, one question: I always used to put inverse values in extension and
compression ( ext 7/6 comp 6/5 ). In compression I thought that a low
value in rear that in front is good to keep rear on straight line. Doesn't it true?

Anyway, thank you very much again.

Just good to know!

Yesterday, I've bought the BMW Z4 '03 and I've applied the ONLY tune that exist to it (wich is not very good).

This car is on the same (time) path with Infinity Coupe Concept '06 on Grand Valley Speedway and also a very nice car.

When you'll have the time and the pleasure for that, I'm sure you'll make a new top wonderful 450PP (maybe 400P too) car from it.

👍

Thank you Praiano,

It is so nice.

Please, one question: I always used to put inverse values in extension and
compression ( ext 7/6 comp 6/5 ). In compression I thought that a low
value in rear that in front is good to keep rear on straight line. Doesn't it true?

Anyway, thank you very much again.

More or less.
In a straight line you'll not feel any diference.
In a turn , if your car show some over steer you can low the rear compression.
If under steer , the oposit.
Extension is more used to manage weight transfer.

PANOZ ESPERANTE GTR-1 RACE CAR '98 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Top 3 after 2.10 update of the 600PP Race Car .

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_25_zps6c75f9bd.jpg

panozesperanterc_zps8d327aeb.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_24_zps70a4bf9b.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Thanks for the "Panoz", looking forward to test your tune. That car is very underestimated, was already a rocket before 2.10 but now with your tune it must be even better :). It doesn't accelerate like the Corvette C5-R '00 but it has a better top speed.
If you're looking for another "2.10 Racecar Mutant" but then in the 550 PP: the 2000 Ford Falcon XR8: it can keep the tail (and even be ahead) of the Mercedes CLK Touring Car '00 which is another mutant. It only miss a perfect tune. If you know what I mean :)))
Anyway thanks a lot for your work and especially willing to share it with us.

Hello, the tune was made for sport tires , if you use it with racing tires it could be too safe. For this , it would need another tune i think.
But , if you want it more agressive with sport tires, only little changes must resolve.
-Increase few by few front spring rate.
-low 1 point front compression damper
-Low 1 point front ARB.
The rest can't be change like this, i would have to check to not change the overall balance.

I messed with the tune myself, and you are correct, the balance of car gets out of whack when you put racing tires on.

Perhaps in your busy schedule you can find the time to put out a racing tire equipped GTO.

Anyways, thanks for creating such a masterpiece with that tune!:)

Hey, I'm new to this place, but I have been using many of your tunes and they are amazing! I hope you continue to pull out amazing tunes, and I was just wondering 2 things. Would your tune for the Subaru WRX STI '10 work as well with the hatch model. Fully tuned, their performance is similar but would the change in balance between hatch and sedan mean that a different tune would have to be placed? If so, if you can find a chance to check out the difference between the two, could you? Also, I suggest trying out the Lancia Delta HF Integrale. It's got plenty of grip and nice cornering, if you have the chance, I suggest having a look at it :embarrassed:

CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 (C5) '00 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Top car 550PP after 2.10 update.

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_26_zps64e5320f.jpg

chevroletcorvettez06c500-550ppjpgok_zps2e03b803.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Dear praiano,

Thanks alot for the latest tune, one question.

While tuning the car above putting the the Final gear to 2.255 resulted to a whoping 250mph top right!
To put your exact top speed I had to move to the right to reach the value 2.550
I dont know if its only me out there ! Anybody?

I tuned hundreds of your tunes so it should be a typo I think
Anyway thanks alot TUNING MASTER :)

Dear praiano,

Thanks alot for the latest tune, one question.

While tuning the car above putting the the Final gear to 2.255 resulted to a whoping 250mph top right!
To put your exact top speed I had to move to the right to reach the value 2.550
I dont know if its only me out there ! Anybody?

I tuned hundreds of your tunes so it should be a typo I think
Anyway thanks alot TUNING MASTER :)
You're right it's 2,555, corrected now thanks.

Mate's, theres more non-American tunes in this thread that US.... there is a whole lot of everything :D Check out page 1 for the entire list 👍

Mind you, after 2.10 it appears heavier higher HP cars have benefited alot (from the online racing I see)

Back