Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
AUDI TT COUPE 3.2 QUATTRO '07 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

2005audittroadster32lar.jpg

audittcoue3207450pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

AUDI TT COUPE 3.2 QUATTRO '07 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

audittcoue3207450pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi Laurent! :) You say there that I can play with the weight and power but, if I do, ALL of suspension, LSD, breaks, downforce and transmission settings has to be modified, isn't it true? :scared: :drool:

Hi Laurent! :) You say there that I can play with the weight and power but, if I do, ALL of suspension, LSD, breaks, downforce and transmission settings has to be modified, isn't it true? :scared: :drool:

Hello my friend. No, it's not like this that it work. I don't remember to say this at least for a special car, but every case is a special case.
Check above the new update of the Honda HSC with SS Tires and RS Tires. This is an example where the same settings are working for both. I've just increase proportionally springs , dampers and adapt LSD to the grip.
This don't means that it work for all the cars, even more when you add power or weight.
It depend of the proportion GRIP / POWER

More GRIP than POWER = you let the car very loose for the weight transfer help to give eagerness and agressivity to your car. Any excess will be stopped by the grip of the tires at the end of the process anyway.

Less GRIP than POWER = you reduce the weight transfer for the car not pass over the tires and like this you can concentrate yourself on a good driving line.

So the answer to your question is yes. You have to modify all the settings if you change the power/weight/grip relation. If you increase or decrease all together in the same proportion ,let's say 25PP up and down, then it have chance to work with the same tuning base.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Hello my friend. No, it's not like this that it work. I don't remember to say this at least for a special car, but every case is a special case.
Check above the new update of the Honda HSC with SS Tires and RS Tires. This is an example where the same settings are working for both. I've just increase proportionally springs , dampers and adapt LSD to the grip.
This don't means that it work for all the cars, even more when you add power or weight.
It depend of the proportion GRIP / POWER

More GRIP than POWER = you let the car very loose for the weight transfer help to give eagerness and agressivity to your car. Any excess will be stopped by the grip of the tires at the end of the process anyway.

Less GRIP than POWER = you reduce the weight transfer for the car not pass over the tires and like this you can concentrate yourself on a good driving line.

So the answer to your question is yes. You have to modify all the settings if you change the power/weight/grip relation. If you increase or decrease all together in the same proportion ,let's say 25PP up and down, then it have chance to work with the same tuning base.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Obrigado meu amigo! or Merci mon ami! :sly: 👍

MCLAREN F1 '94 // 650PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

mclarenf1650.jpg

McLaren-F1-4.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

An already impressive car with 600 pp on 'High speed ring. Last night I had a great battle with Ford GT 05, Mclaren F1 and other self-similar and the gap was minimal when I did not win. Some penalty taken did not help me ......

A car that is controlled beautifully with brake and throttle to "brush" corners.

Praiano uber alles.....or "audessus les autres " in French....:)👍

Hey praiano,

Could you make a tune for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR &#8216;05?
It would be nice if you could do that!
Especially damper settings for that car with Racing Soft for the Nordschleife...
So some tips for the dampers would be nice too if you can't do a tune on it. :)

Thomas

Hey praiano,

Could you make a tune for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR ‘05?
It would be nice if you could do that!
Especially damper settings for that car with Racing Soft for the Nordschleife...
So some tips for the dampers would be nice too if you can't do a tune on it. :)

Thomas

Sorry no lancer's tunes for me in GT5, i've tried sometimes but PD make this cars so anoying ..... i think subaru pay more this time. The only lancer i liked was the evo III from GT1.
Sorry again, that's it.:)👍

vould you tune any DLC TC cars?
if so, thenpreferably the fully tuned Nissan GT-R R32/R33 TC on racing mediums?

Sorry no lancer's tunes for me in GT5, i've tried sometimes but PD make this cars so anoying ..... i think subaru pay more this time. The only lancer i liked was the evo III from GT1.
Sorry again, that's it.:)👍

Ok, thanks for the response!

AUTOBACS GARAIYA '02 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

This car is only 2 seconds slower than my Lotus Elise 111R on the Nurb Nordschleife,
it's my second faster road car in this range.

render28.jpg

autobacsgaraiya02450pps.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

New tune Update.

RUF RGT '00 // 500pp // Touge car & Track car

Touge car ,but very good base to be used with softer tires on any track.
This car is in my top 3 faster 500pp car on the nordschleife too.

toscanatarmacj.jpg

rufrgt500ppsx.jpg

toscanatarmac2d.jpg

toscanatarmac1m.jpg

toscanatarmac3.jpg

enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hello Praiano, hope you are well.
Any chance you would do another,lesser known Bond car? The Toyota 2000GT '67.
I would love to run a 450 pp race with it, at 953Kg. and 244 bhp, it should be pretty good.
Plus it looks soooo sexy! A real classic.
Have a good night, and thanks for all your hard work.
We all appreciate it!

Hello Praiano, hope you are well.
Any chance you would do another,lesser known Bond car? The Toyota 2000GT '67.
I would love to run a 450 pp race with it, at 953Kg. and 244 bhp, it should be pretty good.
Plus it looks soooo sexy! A real classic.
Have a good night, and thanks for all your hard work.
We all appreciate it!

I just have an old max tune for this car. It's a very good pilot car, fun to drive fast.
It have a superior top speed but a very bad grip on his skinny tires.
Perhaps i'll do a new update but i'll not expect any miracle.

You have some very good tunes in GTPlanet like
NEWDRIVER2 TUNE

ACSR421 TUNE

XDesperado67 TUNE

and a few more 6 HERE

Have a good day.

Golden years Race Cars Quartet... '66 to '69 best years forever !!!

publication1y.jpg

Specially tuned for the Nurburgring, no aids , ABS1.

#Ford GT40 '69 // ONLINE TUNE OK is a very fast 600PP ,now easy to drive hard , no bad surprise. One of the best old motor sound for me.

#Ford Mark IV race car '67 // ONLINE TUNE OK , only 4 gears, now tuned for a soft easy fast drive.

#Ferrari330 P4 race car '67 // ONLINE TUNE OK , light weight racer, fast, easy, very good car any track.

#Jaguar XJ13 race car '66 // ONLINE TUNE OK . This one is the faster race car of the quartet. The tune have harder springs,very sharp ,ready for a very hard battle with any modern race car. One of the best car of the game. I've tune it to race and win, it's a little bit sharper than the others but it stay easy to control any situation.
You can choose between 3 turbos to race at 600pp / 625pp / 640pp. you'll have a very competitive old gun.

gt4069.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3m.jpg

fordmark4.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3x.jpg

ferrarip4.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3i.jpg

jagxj13.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3b.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3g.jpg

Enjoy your drive with the "Golden Years Quartet".

><((((°> °°°°°°°°°​

Hi Praiano , our best tuner :).

After upgrading 2.11 these tunes are still valid? ? My interest , as italian, is obviously for Ferrari 330 P4 :cool::)

Waiting your kind answer have a good day

Hi Mister!
Have you any idea to pull of the garage the Enzo Ferrari? A beautiful car that we all have, but that nobody we use...

In 600PP may be your best range. With its high top speed and a good setup, in medium and long tracks will undoubtedly be the best

Greetings!

Hi Praiano , our best tuner :).

After upgrading 2.11 these tunes are still valid? ? My interest , as italian, is obviously for Ferrari 330 P4 :cool::)

Waiting your kind answer have a good day

Sorry i'm not driving these days, perhaps this weekend. I'll check them, but the Jag is OK i know, the ferrari was too ,at least when i tested it during the last shootout when i opted finally for the chaparral.

Hi Mister!
Have you any idea to pull of the garage the Enzo Ferrari? A beautiful car that we all have, but that nobody we use...

In 600PP may be your best range. With its high top speed and a good setup, in medium and long tracks will undoubtedly be the best

Greetings!

The Enzo was tuned by me and a lot of very good people several times. I think this car have something broken since the beginning, if PD don't add the possibility of front downforce, it will stay like this. No way to limit the understeer, very present all the time on this car.
Dwnforce is the only solution, i think.

MITSUBISHI GTO TWIN TURBO MR '98 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

gto2t.jpg

azur5n.jpg

azur6.jpg

azur7.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Hi, I have tried this tune with sports soft tyres and it doesn't feel as stable (probably because of the version updates since this tune was first created). Are you planning a re-tune of this car for sports soft tyres?

Many thanks

MITSUBISHI GTO TWIN TURBO MR '98 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

Hi, I have tried this tune with sports soft tyres and it doesn't feel as stable (probably because of the version updates since this tune was first created). Are you planning a re-tune of this car for sports soft tyres?

Many thanks

For sure , it need an update, i don't use anymore this ride height, totally obsolete after the last updates and this weight repartition must be corrected with ballast to have a better and most reactive front.
I'll check it this week-end.

NISSAN 370Z TUNED CAR (GT ACADEMY VERSION) ‘08

azur25.jpg
azur26.jpg
azur27.jpg

Top 10 best car of the game for me.

Tunned to the max.

Downforce 15/35
hi praiano,

seeing the pictures in the last post the nissan 370Z came to my mind (same picture theme). knowing your endless lists of requests, I still wanted you to see this one again. was/is a top ten car. so no request from my side, just a hint to a great car in this game

enjoy
m

Back