The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,124 comments

deepforestraceway8v.jpg

deepforestraceway9b.jpg

Looks very nice! :)👍
Did you use the chassis of a 370Z?
If so, what ride height and camber did you use?

edit: wow fail. Nice car tho

AWD focus, what ford really needs to do. Especially when the new RS is gonna be 50K or so, but i digress...

People not appreciating new parts to get modding. :banghead:

Not that we don't appreciate, it's just that modding to obtain content only available through purchase is as good as theft in my opinion. And I'm talking about those DLC chromes. I'm all for the ride height, engine swap, horsepower increase stuff.

My latest drift machine. Nissan R92CP chassis.

8586904522_793f62f412_h.jpg

8586903858_31b352b5c5_h.jpg

Fitment is spot-on!, chassis-swap looks like it breathes new-life into the car.

Very nice, the color combo and ride height are perfect in this one, 'V8-swap it maybe ?':sly:

Every time I check this thread, the more tempted I am to try my hand at hybrid's :scared:

Last edited:
Not that we don't appreciate, it's just that modding to obtain content only available through purchase is as good as theft in my opinion. And I'm talking about those DLC chromes. I'm all for the ride height, engine swap, horsepower increase stuff.

Illogical statement.

DLC painted cars have always been tradable. And the colors i posted are *not* dlc colors.

Last comment from me about this, don't want to get in the way of all the nice pictures here.
Thanks for the nice words from some members here. 👍

Dare I ask how much power? :lol:

Not much really, just a bit shy of 600HP, I added more grip on the tire, bumping the PP to 800+ :crazy: The car rolls over even on on slow speed corner, turns over on braking too :lol:

Car looks great! What's the color, if i may ask? :)

Iaian answered it :

Frash Green (I think) from the Lexus LFA.

Yeah, solid colors from Lexus LFA are great for muscle cars, this one Frash Green,

Not much really, just a bit shy of 600HP, I added more grip on the tire, bumping the PP to 800+ :crazy: The car rolls over even on on slow speed corner, turns over on braking too :lol:

I've came across other stuff that you can cause this. I've got an RX-7 which does all this mad stuff yet I never touched the grip multiplier.

Is that it's own chassis? Those wheels are ridonkulously big!

I've came across other stuff that you can cause this. I've got an RX-7 which does all this mad stuff yet I never touched the grip multiplier.

Is that it's own chassis? Those wheels are ridonkulously big!

Everything still stock, just added more grip that is all :), the Camaro RM does have massive rear wheel :lol: The tire grip simply adds more lateral and longitudinal G's , I added 2.5 times, those pictures were the car with racing hard tires, with racing soft or super soft, it would be even more hilarious :lol:

Finally after managing to sort out my Imgur account, here are my hybrids, with nice subtitles to caption each picture!

McDAPZb.jpg

A silver chrome HKS CT320R tackles Tsukuba circuit on a hot summer day in Shimotsuma.

BUTu2Zy.jpg

Red Bull tests their latest Pikes Peak weapon, the X2010 Scalatore, on Toscana's Rallycross Circuit in Italy.

IQmQwcy.jpg

As a homage to GT1's Impreza Race Mod, I've painted the '01 Impreza Rally Prototype black. Here it is racing on Toscana in Italy.

AbZ99fO.jpg

A Radiance Red LP-700 poses magestically inside Red Bull's Museum in Austria. This particular LP-700 features a reworked ZR1 RM chassis to cure it from it's terrible stock handling.

wtkVKPC.jpg

A Pagani Zonda R powerslides around a long windy corner on Liege Circuit. And you thought Forza Horizon was the only game with an offroading Zonda R? :dopey:

LetQyyL.jpg

A BMW M3 GTS tears up the Liege Circuit. This car features a WEDSSPORT IS350 SuperGT chassis and a 7 speed ripped from the Ferrari F2007.

fQhYnQ6.jpg

Redneck racing at it's finest. A #88 Chevy Impala NASCAR takes a trip back in time to when NASCARS raced on dirt courses like Daytona Beach.

F7LhTBa.jpg

A Redbull X2010 JP Flag Color poses in Ahrweiler.

BzORGhA.jpg

After installing a motor from the Nissan LEAF G '11, I realized that this i-MiEV had potential! Here it is on the 400PP High Speed Ring seasonal race.

1uBfrX2.jpg

I threw a Gen 1 Golf GTi engine into a VW Bus. Great idea! Here it is on LeMans after outdriving a pack of classic sports cars.

4DHHVKs.jpg

Just a man and his dog....and a V8-powered Miata!​

Last edited:
Back