• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,124 comments
Stop it Ridox... :drool:... I'm in college :lol:

Some more then :sly:

8588126191_632c1d1c4d_b_d.jpg

8589246844_d36f94db8f_b_d.jpg

8589246826_d0b38abe58_b_d.jpg

8588126145_4d44091ffe_b_d.jpg

Oh man... true! Come on, they look really SIMILAR! angle and location, color is similar. :lol:

My bad, i am blonde.

I used the same location, but the colors are not totaly the same if you compare them. No photoshop used, could have taken any car. :dopey:

Dude just learned how to create colors. Please make a red-pink color shift! If you do that, then i will call you God. :lol:

Than please tell me wich GT CHROME 001-010 i posted....

You can compare pictures easily because of the same location and car.
When you find the best matches i will provide pictures of both colors together on the same car.

Last edited:
I didn't edit anything.

Just point gt5 camera and shoot. I only zoomed in on the car from the camera starting point. Pressed square to focus, pressed x to take picture, pressed x to save picture.

:)

I didn't edit anything.

Just point gt5 camera and shoot. I only zoomed in on the car from the camera starting point. Pressed square to focus, pressed x to take picture, pressed x to save picture.

:)

Thanks Ramanujan,

I've seen your work on the other site, very impressive, especially the info on wheel colors.

Thank you.

People should already originally without any hacks and stuff, to be able to lower the car that much and set rims bigger! Those cars look awesome :dopey:

Back