The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 537,583 views
Stop it Ridox... :drool:... I'm in college :lol:

Some more then :sly:

8588126191_632c1d1c4d_b_d.jpg


8589246844_d36f94db8f_b_d.jpg


8589246826_d0b38abe58_b_d.jpg


8588126145_4d44091ffe_b_d.jpg
 
Oh man... true! Come on, they look really SIMILAR! angle and location, color is similar. :lol:

My bad, i am blonde.
 
Weird, reflections and everything from foreground to background are the same, how can you do that in photomode ?
 
I used the same location, but the colors are not totaly the same if you compare them. No photoshop used, could have taken any car. :dopey:
 
You learned how to make chrome colors or?
 
Dude just learned how to create colors. Please make a red-pink color shift! If you do that, then i will call you God. :lol:
 
I just found them, can't create colors.
 

Than please tell me wich GT CHROME 001-010 i posted....

You can compare pictures easily because of the same location and car.
When you find the best matches i will provide pictures of both colors together on the same car.
 
Last edited:
Those are the same colours. You simply raised the contrast by editing the images.
 
I didn't edit anything.

Just point gt5 camera and shoot. I only zoomed in on the car from the camera starting point. Pressed square to focus, pressed x to take picture, pressed x to save picture.

:)
 
I didn't edit anything.

Just point gt5 camera and shoot. I only zoomed in on the car from the camera starting point. Pressed square to focus, pressed x to take picture, pressed x to save picture.

:)

If you say so.
 

deepforestraceway8v.jpg

deepforestraceway9b.jpg
 
I didn't edit anything.

Just point gt5 camera and shoot. I only zoomed in on the car from the camera starting point. Pressed square to focus, pressed x to take picture, pressed x to save picture.

:)

Thanks Ramanujan,

I've seen your work on the other site, very impressive, especially the info on wheel colors.

Thank you.
 
Can someone just remove the EVO X's wing and paint the car white?
Without any mods apart from that.
 
GT-Chrome 2 and the new one, to show i am not editing.

2195kqc.jpg


nnrur4.jpg


2uqkxgh.jpg
 
People should already originally without any hacks and stuff, to be able to lower the car that much and set rims bigger! Those cars look awesome :dopey:
 
Back