The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 537,583 views
Now I'm imagining gold chrome HKS or green chrome :D
 
8593587008_430beaeca3.jpg

That grass is a great detail on that picture! 👍
Love it!
 
Loving the Dodge Ram and the DB9!
 
A lot of these cars would look amazing with some better photography. 👍
 
The chasis is the standard one, and the drivetrain is from the Enzo.
Was going to upload more pics, but i made a mistake and only copied one pic to the pendrive :crazy:

/]Mati RS[/url], on Flickr


its sick i Love it thanks for posting!
 
Now I'm imagining gold chrome HKS or green chrome :D

I would like someone to paint it in that polarized red/grey color shift color and share it..i would but I used those chips long ago
 
DB9 and Dodge Ram look great !, was wondering what could be done with a Ram, stock components or some sort of swap ?
 
A lot of these cars would look amazing with some better photography. 👍

Yea, definitely not doing the cars a lot of justice, although it isnt exactly a picture taking skill showcase either...

EDIT:

I present, the 2014 F1 "Black Beauty".

V6 Engine out of the 5G, Turbo Charged, 560hp, Height adjustable Suspension. A couple seconds slower than the F10, going to try and find a turbo that adds more power though.

RoadCourse-Indy-3_zps5bff344d.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_1-3_zps380c1f42.jpg
 
Last edited:
A lot of these cars would look amazing with some better photography. 👍

Haha! I agree! I know I can't even take good pictures with a real camera, let alone with the one in the game!
 

deepforestraceway3.jpg

deepforestraceway2p.jpg
 
Ramanujan Nice chrome stock rims.
 
Last edited:

VW Samba Bus V8 Pickup.



​
 
What the... How? Photoshop? But? What the?
 
Yep, the Pickup part is done with Gimp, lowering and engine swap are hybrid.
 
My "extreme fittings"

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php


More info about the chassis I used, you'll find in my signature.
 
Back