- Honorable Mentions #2 -

- Moriwaki Engineering -

- Back in the saddle -

- Weekly Time Trial, Week 1 & 2 -

35bim8k.png

- GTP World Supersport 1000 Championship / Round 3 -

Last edited:
I can't see full size of your photos
Should be working now. I was too lazy to add them before - hence the ''unedited fullsize pictures at request'' at the bottom, earlier. Quality is however not the best, sadly.

:)

Your pictures are too dark in my opinion. You should lighten them already in the photo mode.
4th one is my fav :)

Your pictures are too dark in my opinion. You should lighten them already in the photo mode.
4th one is my fav :)
Actually, I do always brighten them up in photomode. It's a must. But most of them still needed some contrast and brightness adjustment to look less jaggy in the background and of better quality overall. The second and the last picture in particular.

The downside of older games such as Tourist Trophy and Gran Turismo 4.

:ouch:

Last edited:
Thanks, Eddy! I'm currently working on volume 3, in between work and playing other unfinished classics. Hopefully it's up within a week or two.

I'm also more than happy to take requests. So, please, don't hesitate.

:)

Volume 3 - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Last edited:
The only tip I would give you would be to link the small shot to a full size image. Because these are really good. 👍

The only tip I would give you would be to link the small shot to a full size image. Because these are really good. 👍
Oh, I totally forgot it! Will be adding them a soon as I can! Thanks, by the way!

still no full view? :ill:
It's finally up. Sorry for the long waiting time. University has been killing my free time lately, even for such small thing as this as well my planned update for this week. I also took the opportunity to change one of the pictures that I didn't quite like. Anyway, enjoy!

Volume 5 - Legend

M0qBLyY.png

3GU7GHQ.png

iFMgqlz.png

u4J8wTp.png

pgR34nL.png

6HeYM0J.png

fXrAq3v.png

IeGtgFC.png

Long time, no see, dear gallery. Having neglected Tourist Trophy for a while, it was time to dust it off. A little bit rusty with the photomode, but enjoy nonetheless.

Last edited:
Thanks Eddy! :D

A new set should be up soon. It's something new for my own part as well as improvised.

Latest Posts

Back