MXH's Tourist Trophy Gallery | 15.02.2015

  • Thread starter Thread starter MXH
  • 65 comments
  • 15,758 views

MXH

Coastal Rambler
Premium
Messages
3,166
Sweden
Sweden

xl2BGBQ.png



- The beginning -


- Progression -


- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger -


- Road to Completion -


- Legend -

90LcZY6.png

- Motarded -


- Tsukuba Track Day -


- Real Life versus Tourist Trophy -


- Panorama Tour -


- Honorable Mentions -


- Night Rider -


- Flashback -


- Honorable Mentions #2 -


- Moriwaki Engineering -


- Back in the saddle -



- Weekly Time Trial, Week 1 & 2 -

35bim8k.png

- GTP World Supersport 1000 Championship / Round 3 - ​
 
Last edited:
Volume 1 - The beginning










​
 
Last edited:
I can't see full size of your photos
 
I can't see full size of your photos
Should be working now. I was too lazy to add them before - hence the ''unedited fullsize pictures at request'' at the bottom, earlier. Quality is however not the best, sadly.

:)
 
Your pictures are too dark in my opinion. You should lighten them already in the photo mode.
4th one is my fav :)
 
Your pictures are too dark in my opinion. You should lighten them already in the photo mode.
4th one is my fav :)
Actually, I do always brighten them up in photomode. It's a must. But most of them still needed some contrast and brightness adjustment to look less jaggy in the background and of better quality overall. The second and the last picture in particular.

The downside of older games such as Tourist Trophy and Gran Turismo 4.

:ouch:
 
Last edited:
I found the brightness to look very good, nice shots, Lackof! 👍
 
I found the brightness to look very good, nice shots, Lackof! 👍
Thanks! :)

Volume 2 should be up soon.
 
Volume 2 - Progression









​
 
Last edited:
Wow love these shots keep the great work up!
 
Thanks, Eddy! I'm currently working on volume 3, in between work and playing other unfinished classics. Hopefully it's up within a week or two.

I'm also more than happy to take requests. So, please, don't hesitate.

:)
 
Volume 3 - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger









​
 
Last edited:
Awesome pictures :drool:
 
Added fullsize pictures and thanks again, Eddy!
 
Volume 4 - Road to Completion









​
 
Last edited:
Love your Ducati and Buell shots there.
 
Thanks, Sceptic!

:)
 
The only tip I would give you would be to link the small shot to a full size image. Because these are really good. 👍
 
The only tip I would give you would be to link the small shot to a full size image. Because these are really good. 👍
Oh, I totally forgot it! Will be adding them a soon as I can! Thanks, by the way!
 
still no full view? :sick:
It's finally up. Sorry for the long waiting time. University has been killing my free time lately, even for such small thing as this as well my planned update for this week. I also took the opportunity to change one of the pictures that I didn't quite like. Anyway, enjoy!
 
Volume 5 - Legend

M0qBLyY.png


3GU7GHQ.png


iFMgqlz.png


u4J8wTp.png


pgR34nL.png


6HeYM0J.png


fXrAq3v.png


IeGtgFC.png

​

Long time, no see, dear gallery. Having neglected Tourist Trophy for a while, it was time to dust it off. A little bit rusty with the photomode, but enjoy nonetheless.
 
Last edited:
Beautiful! It's a shame there is no Tourist Trophy for PS3.
 
Thanks! Yes, it's a shame. I'd die for a sequel, or even a HD remake.
 
Really awesome set! Love your avatar! :p
 
Thanks Eddy! :D

A new set should be up soon. It's something new for my own part as well as improvised.
 
Volume 6 - Motarded

NK23jCM.png


6cKbbGp.png


48yAItN.png


M4FRL9y.png


CheBCNr.png
 
Love the use of track in the SuMo set and the Tsukuba is well done aswell! 👍
 
Back