theBANzai's Photo Mode Gallery (Updates!)

• Thread starter theBANzai
  • 12 comments
Poland
Warsaw
Makaveli0160
hWOlc99.jpg

Proudly presents...

Last edited:
Cool photos. Have you thought of maybe joining the GT4 Photomode Competitions? We are currently looking for more competitors, and with that you can improve you photomoding skill :)

Yeah, I would like to! I'll see what I can do in the competition!

SLR Action!

Spirra On SEOUL!

Accent Rally!

the one for competition.

Last edited:
I haven't viewed a GT4 gallery for months and I am glad I returned because your photography is stunning.

I'm pleased to hear that! Stay put for updates, I will shoot something when I will have a little amount of free time!

She doesn't like poor guys. She's addicted to rich players. She is straightforward, and she knows how to satisfy men. She's hot as hell, she's waiting for you, and now she's got all wet... What will you do? Will you try to impress this italian beauty?

ZONDA Wet Photoshoot!

Just don't forget your tongue standing next to her.

Hope y'all like that new way of introducing photoshoots :sly:

Last edited:
Nice intro, and nice photos, but sometimes the photos do get a little repetitive. Try something more ambitious, just a minor thing though...

Yeah, I thought about it -the shoot was too long in my opinion. That's why it seems to be repetitive. I'm just in love with Zonda, that Pagani is beautiful. I couldn't stop shooting!

Next time, some night tyres smoking! I'm planning on putting two cars into the session.

The lovely sound screams as the red arrow passes through Paris' streets. Be careful with the American legend, the mighty Chevy 'Vette!

Red Vette's French Trip

Salutations de France!

Last edited:
The sound of the wind whizzes through threes, accompanied with the deep noise of two fast cars' engines speeding through further corners of the Ring. 190E Cosworth follows R34 Skyline through the Nurburg forest.

190E Green Pass

The cars passed by and vanished behind the crest, but the lovely sound of summer wind remains...

Last edited:
2005 24 Heures du Mans

Le Mans Prototypes passed by with great momentum accompanied by screams of engine on full power...

W4GsNHHl.jpg

8IF58Xkl.jpg

hjx8atzl.jpg

ARgJTTul.jpg

xqgHfRCl.jpg

K3lg5u5l.jpg

Race Cars struggled through the gruelling twenty four hours, to reach the finish line, with succesfull victory of Sauber C-9 LMP car...

Latest Posts

Back