WSC IV - JoeOfTheFire, SagarisGTB, O'Rama, Jaguar, Corvette CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 904 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't expect that level, but anything below 14 drivers would surprise me.

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but if you'll put me down as a reserve for the Mustang or the E-Type that'd be great =D

Only costs 10 million, just do a couple seasonal events and you'll be there in no time!

Might I add that can at least one ST driver keep their Alfa the original colour please, I know me and mj have painted ours.

Might have to just buy one, you win it in the Historic Cup B-Spec. And I don't have a 2J.

Will go get one and test on the medium tyre. 👍

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but if you'll put me down as a reserve for the Mustang or the E-Type that'd be great =D

Sorry for missing you, was on mobile app yesterday :lol:

Welcome :)

marunda, have you done any testing in the Alfa? If so, what times you getting at Daytona (with tyres in mind)

Alfa on Sports Mediums and a full tank and I got a 2:05.817. 3 tenths left in the infield and still not fully run in

:crazy: That is mental....

Yeah, but your a pro with it and are 2 seconds faster :frightened:

Alfa can easily compete with the GTs and probably beat them as it matched my best time in the Cobra and still has more to give. :) Although it was a good .6-7 faster through the infield and yet lost a ton on the straights. So might not compete on the faster tracks (topped out at 147 with min. aero though so the top speed is better than the Cobra.)

Still not sure what the best aero setting is though:

Max: 2:05.817
15-25: 2:05.981
Min: 2:06.108

:confused:

Tried lowering the rear with 15-25 to try to get rid of that nagging mid-corner push and gain a bit on the straights, which worked and I was matching the max df time in the infield but could not get the car planted enough to exit the bus stop at decent speed. :indiff:

Pre Season Test - 18 May
The Roar Before The Rolex
POSTER01DaytonaRoadF_zps27fa344d.gif

Daytona Road Course
2 Hours

There is now barely a week to the start of the 4th World Sportscar Championship, and this sunday is the final chance to see where everyone stands prior to The Rolex. 2 Hours, unlimited laps, no tyre compound restrictions - it's a fully open session for all. Whether you are going to attempt a Qualifying-style hot lap or go for a full hour long stint, it's up to you. All we know is that Daytona will be very busy tomorrow night as teams seek to adjust there cars, and drivers old and new get back into the driving seat as a new WSC season approaches.

Furi's Race Control Statement To Drivers:
Not too much to say here, but you can use either compound for your category for however long you wish tomorrow, also use the FULL pit lane please. Reminder of driving etiquette - PT drivers have to find there way around ST and GT cars - they have right of the racing line. Everything in the lobby will be at full race settings, including damage.

Room will open 7.15pm BST Approx, Racetrack goes green at 7.30pm BST. Hope to see you there!

Furinkazen.
:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back