WSC IV - JoeOfTheFire, SagarisGTB, O'Rama, Jaguar, Corvette CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 904 comments
  • 67,336 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alfa on Sports Mediums and a full tank and I got a 2:05.817. 3 tenths left in the infield and still not fully run in

2:05.594 on minimum downforce now.

Much prefer it on minimum and actually have faster splits through the infield than with max. Only problem is you can't go anywhere near as fast through the bus stop, although you gain a ton on the banking. :)
 
Is it alright if I drop in as an ST reserve if you're ever short on numbers Furi?
 
Is it alright if I drop in as an ST reserve if you're ever short on numbers Furi?

Woah. Where did he come from?!

Of course Tom, feel free to show at the test as well 👍
 
Woah. Where did he come from?!

Of course Tom, feel free to show at the test as well 👍

Sundays are a pretty safe bet for me and it seems like a laugh. Will do 👍
 
This is the relaxed Gentlemans' league ;)
 
So what time are things kicking off tonight?
 
Have fun gentlemen.
 
It'll be a nice WSC trackday at Daytona ;)
 
Yup, lobby opens 7.15. Parc Ferme conditions until 7.30, track goes green then.
 
I'll be there
 
In the race, each class is required 20 laps on the harder compound for each class. PT use sport soft and sport medium, so 20 laps needed on sport medium. ST use sport medium and sport hard, so 20 laps on sport hard required. For tonight, its up to you.
 
I will.
 
Room open, parc ferme until half past.
 
Where do you enter the room?
 
Its my room... hosting now...
 
I can't find the room.
 
Track green in 2 minutes.
 
Thoughts on the test then tonight?
 
Pounded 50 laps in the Ford, Daytona Road is not a favorite of mine but I learned a lot about the track in the test.
 
Found out I finally have a decent car for WSC... and also I want to drive an Alfa next season... (that mid-revving range engine noise :)👍)
 
Did a solid run tonight, began to loose pace as the night went on. Which was strange as I never gassed up, the lighter the Alfalfa got, the slower it seemed. Did even stints on both tyres.
Times:
SH: 2:08.387
SM: 2:06.651
Was me and Akmuq at the top of the ST times. Was wondering, if, for example, in quali I did the fastest time out of ST and GT, then two GT cars where just slower (smuffy and Lout for example) and then it was another ST car (times being ST, GT, GT, ST) Would we start in that order or will ALL the ST cars start ahead of ALL the GT cars? Also do you have to start on the tyres you set your fastest lap on?
 
Did a solid run tonight, began to loose pace as the night went on. Which was strange as I never gassed up, the lighter the Alfalfa got, the slower it seemed. Did even stints on both tyres.
Times:
SH: 2:08.387
SM: 2:06.651
Was me and Akmuq at the top of the ST times. Was wondering, if, for example, in quali I did the fastest time out of ST and GT, then two GT cars where just slower (smuffy and Lout for example) and then it was another ST car (times being ST, GT, GT, ST) Would we start in that order or will ALL the ST cars start ahead of ALL the GT cars? Also do you have to start on the tyres you set your fastest lap on?

Whatever grid order, and no with tyres. 20 laps is mandated distance on the harder compound for your category.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back