WSC IV - JoeOfTheFire, SagarisGTB, O'Rama, Jaguar, Corvette CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 904 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am much faster than them.

My class/car choice will be............. GT Class Jaguar E-Type

Oh you'll love it ;) Its quick, if you an handle the roll in the corners, you'll monster the others in the straights ;) Its also good on tyres and fuel. Great car for Le Mans, less so at Laguna. Stick with it as it is easily the fastest at Le Mans, Monza and Pescara

Just bought the Alfa, but I can't seem to get the right stats. It comes standard as 164BHP, 620kg, 494pp (Max Aero Applied) However, The only thing available to buy is the turbo kits; Mid RPM takes it to 182BHP, 620kg, 518pp ( Max Aero Applied) Anyone help?

raceorama123432
Just bought the Alfa, but I can't seem to get the right stats. It comes standard as 164BHP, 620kg, 494pp (Max Aero Applied) However, The only thing available to buy is the turbo kits; Mid RPM takes it to 182BHP, 620kg, 518pp ( Max Aero Applied) Anyone help?
Break in and oil change. No extra turbo kits allowed.

Can I sign up as a reserve for ST. I could make it during the winter holidays when it comes.

@Furi, I understand that the Cobra is a standard car? I can't get the premium up to that weight,

R0ssingt0n
Now you'll get to see what al the fuss was about with the jaaaaag and the sparks at Daytona ;)

Yeah, speaking of Daytona, what times are ST drivers getting?

Mine are:
SM: 2:08.008
SH: 2:10.356

Mine are:

I briefly ran the Alfa when we had a test day/session. My best was a mid 2:07 on the mediums, but the engine was not worn in at all and it was still on the default setup. All I'd done was give it max aero and make sure the gearing was long enough.

I briefly ran the Alfa when we had a test day/session. My best was a mid 2:07 on the mediums, but the engine was not worn in at all and it was still on the default setup. All I'd done was give it max aero and make sure the gearing was long enough.

Still a little time to come out. Was also not worn in. But you've got to admit, she's a beauty in white!

picture.php

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Looks really nice in white!

I painted mine dark green, I like the way it looks now

Doesn't she just! Never raced competitively with a Saudi Arabian, only in open lobbies. Will good fun in this ST class. Tyres will be a big factor as there is quite a difference in performance. Can't wait for round 1 👍

Can I sign up as a reserve for ST. I could make it during the winter holidays when it comes.

Ok 👍

@Furi, I understand that the Cobra is a standard car? I can't get the premium up to that weight,

AC Cobra, standard.

Mine are:

Sounds about right, I did 2:08 with minimum aero.

Still a little time to come out. Was also not worn in. But you've got to admit, she's a beauty in white!

picture.php

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Looks really nice in white!

I painted mine dark green, I like the way it looks now

Like the fact people are painting them, when the class originally started it was just red cars 👍

Hello guys, i'm really interested to take part with the Jaguar Type E.

I won't be present for the preseason race due to holidays but i'm available for the first race and the others next.

ps : Sorry for my English :indiff:

Hello guys, i'm really interested to take part with the Jaguar Type E.

I won't be present for the preseason race due to holidays but i'm available for the first race and the others next.

ps : Sorry for my English :indiff:

👍 Updated entry in OP, please check your details are correct.

Everything is all right for me.

So I'm wondering why can't we tune our suspension ? I'll try to improve myself tomorrow

Everything is all right for me.

So I'm wondering why can't we tune our suspension ? I'll try to improve myself tomorrow

To make it more realistic, back in the 60's, the smaller GT teams didn't have high tech suspension. The E Type is tricky to handle, but rewarding in the straights, don't be disheartened if you get low results at Daytona and Laguna Seca, those tracks are the Jags weak point, Le Mans and Monza are much more rewarding as the Jag is the fastest down the straights 👍

Edit: 2 questions;
1. Do drop scores count even if you don't turn up?
2. Will there be any racing at 'The roar before the rolex'?

Last edited:

Mine are:

I got 2'09.7 on SH tires, not broken in

Doesn't she just! Never raced competitively with a Saudi Arabian, only in open lobbies. Will good fun in this ST class. Tyres will be a big factor as there is quite a difference in performance. Can't wait for round 1 👍

Me neither.

I just found out that the pits are not where they supposed to be!

Nice, it will be easier to set up :crazy:

Thanks for the advice, i'll just try to do my best. I don't care to be competitive in every round

Looking forward to this weekend’s testing at Daytona.

We should find out who is where and how far the tyres will go.

BTW Furi. Do "time on tyres" have to run consecutively or can it be split across pit stops.

I got 2'09.7 on SH tires, not broken in

Me neither.

I just found out that the pits are not where they supposed to be!

That time is good 👍 I could get some more out! Just a little practise needed ;)

Edit: 2 questions;
1. Do drop scores count even if you don't turn up?
2. Will there be any racing at 'The roar before the rolex'?

Yep, automatically your worst "Regular" event is dropped.

Looking forward to this weekend’s testing at Daytona.

We should find out who is where and how far the tyres will go.

BTW Furi. Do "time on tyres" have to run consecutively or can it be split across pit stops.

Can be split. Pace lap does not count as a lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back