WSC IV - JoeOfTheFire, SagarisGTB, O'Rama, Jaguar, Corvette CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 904 comments
  • 67,493 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll confirm my entry for the practice race. Looking forward to it. 👍

Just to make it clear, it;s not a race, just the final official test with a fancy name, might even keep track of fastest laps as well. Essentially Launch / Test thrown in one. More details to follow friday.
 
Just to make it clear, it;s not a race, just the final official test with a fancy name, might even keep track of fastest laps as well. Essentially Launch / Test thrown in one. More details to follow friday.

Standing by for details, Furi.
 
Just to make it clear, it;s not a race, just the final official test with a fancy name, might even keep track of fastest laps as well. Essentially Launch / Test thrown in one. More details to follow friday.
Ah, so a test session to help you determine BoP? OK. I'll be sure to sandbag. 👍
 
SagarisGTB
Ah, so a test session to help you determine BoP? OK. I'll be sure to sandbag. 👍

:lol: 👍
 
You can join me here :

1472 - 6399 - 1423 - 2824

edit : close

Jaguar Type-E
SM
2.06.654
T1 : 0.34.8
T2 : 1.04.3
T3 : 1.21.9
T4 : 1.41.4

I have a silly question...
I have 282hp instead of 295 hp and 459pp instead of 466PP.
The mileage is 373 000 km it is possible to break in this car ? I did two 10-laps races but I was the only one on the track and my power didn't increase.
 
Last edited:
You can join me here :

1472 - 6399 - 1423 - 2824

edit : close

Jaguar Type-E
SM
2.06.654
T1 : 0.34.8
T2 : 1.04.3
T3 : 1.21.9
T4 : 1.41.4

I have a silly question...
I have 282hp instead of 295 hp and 459pp instead of 466PP.
The mileage is 373 000 km it is possible to break in this car ? I did two 10-laps races but I was the only one on the track and my power didn't increase.

Oil Change
 
Best I can do in the mustang on SM tires is a mid 2:09 at the mo D:
 
@Furinkazen: Off topic, will you be coming to GT6??
 
@Furinkazen: Off topic, will you be coming to GT6??

All to be revealed in the FRL thread on saturday. See my link in sig, surprised at lack of attention.
 
Just did a 1:07.157 in SM's and a 1:09.588 on SH's :D
 
Oil Change


It was already done, and i rebuild my engine too...

I try to do 50 laps in endurance (with b-spec 500milles) and my horsepower down to 279BHP. I changed oil again and I'm still with 282 BHP now.

I've check my engine power limiter but it's on 100% and I've the sports ecu tunning.

Maybe 200km is to few to break in my car ? So i can't remember, can you break in a standard car (with a premium car, we can increase our power after some kilometers)

Maybe the mileage is to big for this...


I played this game last time in July 2012 (I'm a student and I can play for holidays)
 
It was already done, and i rebuild my engine too...

I try to do 50 laps in endurance (with b-spec 500milles) and my horsepower down to 279BHP. I changed oil again and I'm still with 282 BHP now.

I've check my engine power limiter but it's on 100% and I've the sports ecu tunning.

Maybe 200km is to few to break in my car ? So i can't remember, can you break in a standard car (with a premium car, we can increase our power after some kilometers)

Maybe the mileage is to big for this...


I played this game last time in July 2012 (I'm a student and I can play for holidays)

try to get a 0/0/0 one
 
You can join me here :

1472 - 6399 - 1423 - 2824

edit : close

Jaguar Type-E
SM
2.06.654
T1 : 0.34.8
T2 : 1.04.3
T3 : 1.21.9
T4 : 1.41.4

I have a silly question...
I have 282hp instead of 295 hp and 459pp instead of 466PP.
The mileage is 373 000 km it is possible to break in this car ? I did two 10-laps races but I was the only one on the track and my power didn't increase.

373,000km is quite a lot, the engine will have lost power due to the amount of kilometers on the car. If you have a car restoration ticket you can return the car to 0 miles again, and then wear it in as normal.
 
373,000km is quite a lot, the engine will have lost power due to the amount of kilometers on the car. If you have a car restoration ticket you can return the car to 0 miles again, and then wear it in as normal.

Nice I'll do it tomorrow!!
Thanks for your help
 
Best I can do in the mustang on SM tires is a mid 2:09 at the mo D:

Still don't see why the GT350 is restricted to 290bhp, I struggled to hustle the thing into the 2:07s. It would be much more competitive at the full 321bhp. 👍
 
FordMKIVJ5
Still don't see why the GT350 is restricted to 290bhp, I struggled to hustle the thing into the 2:07s. It would be much more competitive at the full 321bhp. 👍

I will gladly agree with this...
 
marunda, have you done any testing in the Alfa? If so, what times you getting at Daytona (with tyres in mind)
 
Again, the Roar will help with car balancing.
 
marunda, have you done any testing in the Alfa? If so, what times you getting at Daytona (with tyres in mind)

I haven't I'm afraid, don't actually have one but I know you can win it somewhere so I might do that and test. :)
 
Times look good. Wonder how the GT class will get on
 
FordMKIVJ5
I haven't I'm afraid, don't actually have one but I know you can win it somewhere so I might do that and test. :)

Only costs 10 million, just do a couple seasonal events and you'll be there in no time!

Might I add that can at least one ST driver keep their Alfa the original colour please, I know me and mj have painted ours.
 
I think DK's is the original colour. Full preview to come saturday.
 
Who's competing in the Garage 56 car and which races will it be at or is it Le Mans only
 
Might get the odd invite only entry for events where we don't have full grids.

If its anything like Trucks its going to be a popular series.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back