Crooooooow's GT5 GALLERY FORECLOSURE

Very nice start Crooooooooooooooooooow :) Wish you to fill this thread with many amazing photos!

I like very much the third and fifth from Transcammer set.

This is a very nice start, sure brilliant pics are coming soon, the third white challenger shot is very very nice, congrats Crow 👍

:lol: Love the Stallone bit !
Thanks alot man! :)
:sly:
SVX
Hmmmm, interesting... :dopey:
You're telling me.
Very nice start Crooooooooooooooooooow :) Wish you to fill this thread with many amazing photos!

I like very much the third and fifth from Transcammer set.
Thanks! I hope so too. :scared:
This is a very nice start, sure brilliant pics are coming soon, the third white challenger shot is very very nice, congrats Crow 👍
Look below...

Blog Type Notings =UPDATED=

Art 'Vette @ Red Bull Hangar

What about this?!

Nice set Eric:drool: What green is that? Looks like Appletree green - works really well on the Vette:tup: The flickering shot is killing my eyes:dopey: but I like it!!

Love your designs for links to your sets - really stylish:tup:

Great shots with a beautiful work on tones :)
I prefer the second shot with the yellow scenery, better homogeneity and harmony imo.
I also love shots 4 & 5 👍

The Apple Tree Green works well on the car, I think the last 2 shots are standout to me. That gif is crazy, looks like a rave in the hanger. ;)

That flashing vette is trippy! :lol: .Creative!
The last couple of shots are my favourites, love that sky in the second last. Though in my honest opinion, the last shot would have been better had the width been less, along with a change in angle. That way, it would be just the car against that mysterious white glow without the neon green from the hangar.

Oh and your CCCL entry is sweet. Bet it looked sexier on TV. 👍

Nice set Eric:drool: What green is that? Looks like Appletree green - works really well on the Vette:tup: The flickering shot is killing my eyes:dopey: but I like it!!

Love your designs for links to your sets - really stylish:tup:
The color, sir, is Apple Tree Green. I painted this Corvette this color for Leeislee's 2.0 Apple Tree Green theme. Plus, thanks for the comments and the set banner layout is very satisfying. :D
Great shots with a beautiful work on tones :)
I prefer the second shot with the yellow scenery, better homogeneity and harmony imo.
I also love shots 4 & 5 👍
:) Thank you Kodje! 👍
:eek::lol:. Great work on the gallery man 👍. I like the last 3 shots from this set the most :drool:👍.
I appreciate it, HG! 👍
GPR
The Apple Tree Green works well on the car, I think the last 2 shots are standout to me. That gif is crazy, looks like a rave in the hanger. ;)
I hope they stand out to you in a positive way. :D
Agreed.. Break out the glow sticks!

Very nice set, Eric!
Save some of those glow sticks for Independence day tomorrow. 👍
Nice set of pictures bro, love those blinking shots too :D
I haven't seen you in a while. Thanks for stopping by! :cheers:
That flashing vette is trippy! :lol: .Creative!
The last couple of shots are my favourites, love that sky in the second last. Though in my honest opinion, the last shot would have been better had the width been less, along with a change in angle. That way, it would be just the car against that mysterious white glow without the neon green from the hangar.

Oh and your CCCL entry is sweet. Bet it looked sexier on TV. 👍
I can picture that edit making a better photo. I will also post my CCCL entry for this week soon for a compilation set of random photos.

Appletree green looks...oddly nice on the 'vette. I always thought that car was a dark-coloured-ish type of car. Digging the varying compositions on the set and the toning although the over-exposure on the second shot kinda distracts the eye a little.

Appletree green looks...oddly nice on the 'vette. I always thought that car was a dark-coloured-ish type of car. Digging the varying compositions on the set and the toning although the over-exposure on the second shot kinda distracts the eye a little.
I wasn't sure what made me decide to use the '60 'vette for the Apple Tree Green theme. It was probably one of those things out of the dark. Thanks for the comment! :cheers:

The 'vette set, svette, was not outstanding. But just because one episode was not a pleaser, does not mean the future episodes will be bad.

Those shots were amazing, the lighting is just outstanding in the first shot! Sadly, I can't see the gif since I'm on mobile, but I'll be sure to check it out whenever I get on my computer

Those shots were amazing, the lighting is just outstanding in the first shot! Sadly, I can't see the gif since I'm on mobile, but I'll be sure to check it out whenever I get on my computer
Thanks Chowder! The gif should work for your computer.

Remember...

A new set will be up for display within the next 48 hours. I am currently chilling out at my older bro's crib... dawg. Ya know wat I'm sayin'?!

Sorry for being late to the party Eric - great set, the Vette looks good in Appletree Green - especially in the last shot (just a pity about the background through the windscreen though ;)). I like how you've been experimenting with your editing - keep up the great work. 👍 :)

Sorry for being late to the party Eric - great set, the Vette looks good in Appletree Green - especially in the last shot (just a pity about the background through the windscreen though ;)). I like how you've been experimenting with your editing - keep up the great work. 👍 :)
We've been waiting for you Nathan. Beverages and vegetable assortments are still in high stock.
👍

Bloggity Woggity Notes :ill:[UPDATED]:yuck:

Well, look at this...

VW Golf '05 @ Trial Mountain

Nice work on this last set. I especially like the colorful appearance of many of these pics : the blue of the sky, the green of the tree, they are very bright without being too much saturated 👍 And good choice of angles also :)

Back