Crooooooow's GT5 GALLERY FORECLOSURE

The middle of the set is nicely shot, and nicely edited. 👍 You have a good sense on how much blur is necessary.

Excellent set, 3rd shot is my favorite for that sky 👍
I'm glad it tickles your fancy.
Nice work on this last set. I especially like the colorful appearance of many of these pics : the blue of the sky, the green of the tree, they are very bright without being too much saturated 👍 And good choice of angles also :)
Thank you for examining deep into the set inspector. :D:tup:
The middle of the set is nicely shot, and nicely edited. 👍 You have a good sense on how much blur is necessary.
:sly: I try. 👍

There's some nice shots in that random selection. Some comp entires I see.

I quite like the first shot, it's unusual but well framed and toned.

Out of the rest I like your CCCL Pescarolo, Escudo and Alfa shots best. But the other aren't too shabby either. 👍

A beautiful collection of great pics. I especially like the Pescarolo (prefect composition & great toning), the Escudo (idem), The Mach1 (love this warm toning), the b&w Alfa and the last one (awesome one).

That last set is on fire Eric, on fire!!!!!
Some old friends/adversaries in there too from the recent comps - great to see them again!!:)

GPR
There's some nice shots in that random selection. Some comp entires I see.

I quite like the first shot, it's unusual but well framed and toned.

Out of the rest I like your CCCL Pescarolo, Escudo and Alfa shots best. But the other aren't too shabby either. 👍
I'm glad the tones give you a cooling touch. :D
Nice collection and great to see some old competition shots again 👍
Thank you, Mazda! 👍
A beautiful collection of great pics. I especially like the Pescarolo (prefect composition & great toning), the Escudo (idem), The Mach1 (love this warm toning), the b&w Alfa and the last one (awesome one).
Thank you Kodje for the comment! 👍
That last set is on fire Eric, on fire!!!!!
Some old friends/adversaries in there too from the recent comps - great to see them again!!:)
These past entries needed to come back out of the archives for a while. Thanks! :D

That's a very nice looking Golf set you got going on Eric. The 4th, 5th and 6th happen to be my favourites. Loving the feel.

From your Random collection, I love you Pescaloro shot. It's just fantastic, that composition is just right. That Eiger shot caught my eye right away. Why, you ask? Because it beat my entry at the polls! :lol: . Jokes apart, it is indeed spectacular.
Love the Mustang, Adore the last shot :)

beautiful green Lambo
and the picture of SUZUKI :drool:
Thanks Krysalis! 👍
That's a very nice looking Golf set you got going on Eric. The 4th, 5th and 6th happen to be my favourites. Loving the feel.

From your Random collection, I love you Pescaloro shot. It's just fantastic, that composition is just right. That Eiger shot caught my eye right away. Why, you ask? Because it beat my entry at the polls! :lol: . Jokes apart, it is indeed spectacular.
Love the Mustang, Adore the last shot :)
Thanks Rocky!
My hopes on the VW set were higher than the reactions I received on Flickr. But hey, not everything works out.
Don't worry about that one poll. Keep telling yourself you will earn a victory and remain positive. 👍

Now that's an eclectic set of beautiful photos if I ever did see one! Great shots Croooooooow! The Judd photo is my fav. 👍

Now that's an eclectic set of beautiful photos if I ever did see one! Great shots Croooooooow! The Judd photo is my fav. 👍
Thank you for stopping by and liking the updates, Primus! :cool:

I do appreciate putting on a show for everyone to glance at about twice a week, but I don't want to feel committed to posting several sets in a short period of time.

I'm liking your random goodness - there's some great shots in that lot and some entries that really deserved more votes than they got too. 👍 :)

RIP Michaela J. Grove
MARCH 25, 1997-JULY 22, 2013

354x525

It is an unbelievable event. It is impossible for this to happen. Michaela Grove passed away Monday. She was sent to the hospital on Sunday for fainting and was sent back home after being tested that night. She managed to recover that night and went to DC for more tests. Michaela died that Monday in DC. So far, information is classified as to what caused her the faint and the death. A group of friends and family gathered today at her school's soccer field to tie their messages to balloons and release them into the sky for Michaela to receive. It will be a depressing time for everyone who knew Michaela. Why was this tragic event not a nightmare?! Waking up the next day had extremely high hopes that it was all just a nightmare. But, when you checked online to read any news about her death, it came to be the shocking truth.

Michaela was is a sweetheart, I always saw her with a smile on her face. Frowning was her enemy. She is a warrior for our school, team, and town. She knew what was right and wrong and always helped the ones who needed assistance. She is a fun person to be around with. You could have a day full of excitement with her without a group of people. She always had a conversation to fulfill any event.

You will be in all our hearts Michaela. Your character, personality, and charming looks will always be with us. You are in a better place now. We will all see you soon.
RIP

R.I.P. Michaela. Very curious as to what caused her death though. I'm sorry bud, for your loss and everyone's too.

Although the mood set is a little inappropriate to comment on your set, I'll just leave a note: Your work's as good as ever. 👍

All of the wishes go toward all of the friends and family of Michaela. Thanks for all the wishes!

Voltage

Back