Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
Excellent set Jaden, really nice black & white shots with some great and interesting compositions. My favs are
Ghosts & Flares,
Edge of the Earth (awesome use of dark areas),
Ebony Diamond (beautiful simplicity and isolation) and lastly
Obsidian Blade (Really nice compositon and light play plus added effects work well too.)

👍 👍

Obsidian blade :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: ∞

Awesome set , Jaden 👍

Thanks Ilya. Looking forward to those we did!

Ok. Now I want to do a b&w set ;)
Really beautiful Jaden 👍 the set has the kind of artistical approach I like 👍
My fav are :
"Ghosts & Flares" has just an awesome composition :drool:
"Bittersweet" is beautiful, with a great contrast and a good sense of speed.
"White Knight" is splendid, another great composition 👍
And "Obsidian Blade" is incredible, something like a shot from a SF movie. The light is splendid, the composition is perfect and the edit work is awesome !

Thanks for your multi-shot review, very much appreciated, Jeremy. :)
Go ahead and make your B/W set, it's fun, really, but the artifacts are a bitch to deal with.

Lovely work, Jaden. The use of light and shadows is incredibly good. Pictures #2, #4, #5 and #11 are my favourites.

👍

Thanks Nenad, seems you've liked quite a bit from this set. :)

One of the best B&W set I've seen on GTP, love Bittersweet and Obsidian Blade. :drool:

High praise, NB, but thanks. :) My favourite two of the set are the same as well.

Wow! Really perfekt b&w shots!

Thanks MrEverest. :)

:drool::drool::drool::drool: Obsidian Blade :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thanks Lee!

OMG!

Those photos look fantastic! Each one brings a sense of intensity (even the still shots), the high-contrast b&w really helps set the mood of the pics.
Overall, that's an awesome set, Jaden, great job.👍

I wasn't so sure about the still shots. I was about to drop

Good job I'm sat down - but I think I've just dropped my beer.....
Amazing set:drool:
I agree with all the comments - but especially Jérémy's - I want to do a b/w set also!!!

Thanks Giulietta. Haha, do go ahead but you're warned, B/W brings a crazy amount of artifacts. ;)

Amazing set :drool: black, white and beauty 👍

Thanks TGHamster. :)

This is plain awesome.

Cheers, Raventon. :)

GPR
Excellent set Jaden, really nice black & white shots with some great and interesting compositions. My favs are
Ghosts & Flares,
Edge of the Earth (awesome use of dark areas),
Ebony Diamond (beautiful simplicity and isolation) and lastly
Obsidian Blade (Really nice compositon and light play plus added effects work well too.)

👍 👍

Thanks George, and for the short review as well. Really appreciate all the small reviews you always give, gives for a good room of improvement.

Insane set, Taiga!
B&W works great on these pics, which are very artistic and creative. "Ghosts & Flares", "Edge of the Earth" and "Obsidian Blade" are my favorites.

Crazy! :drool: Artistic, beautiful, masterful!

Thanks GTracer98.

Beautiful set, :drool: I feel slightly underdressed in here - should have worn a suit. :sly:

Thanks Nato, the bouncer will let it slide, but don't forget your suit & tie. (woot that rhymed. Sorta.)

Brilliant 👍

Thanks nissanfanatic.

Insane set, Taiga!
B&W works great on these pics, which are very artistic and creative. "Ghosts & Flares", "Edge of the Earth" and "Obsidian Blade" are my favorites.

Thanks Qnrad. Appreciate the visit. I really like Obsidian Blade myself too.

This is totally insane ! Ebony Diamond and obsidian Blade are the absolute beauty, you're the b&w master, no other words needed. Incredibly strong, amazingly efficient !

Thanks for all the visits, guys. Really, thanks for waiting. I hope this doesn't disappoint anyone. It sure did put a smile on my face after looking at the completed work.

Switchblade

Backdraft

Drag Race

Underground

Through Surfaces

Grey

Down and Out

Sanguine Blade

In Tandem

Golden

Marked

Knife's Edge

In My Mind

The Heist

And in my mind, in my head, this is where we all came from.
The dreams we had, the love we shared, this is what we're waiting for.

I've got to say, hands down, this is one of the best sets I've ever done.
And this is THE most time-consuming set I've ever done.
But I love it.
Thanks guys.

ft. Gtuned (Garrett)