Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
Splendid secret santa R8 shot 👍 Was my choice and very glad you win that poll :cheers:
I like very much all your others entries, especially the Miura one which is beautiful with a great light.
And that beetle shot is excellent 👍

Sweet entries mate. The Miura is beautiful, excellent colour and nice light. The beetle shot is also a standout for me, very clean and it's almost comical with the wheels off the ground. ;)

But the best of the bunch is your R8 secret santa entry, just an awesome shot with stunning light, sense of speed and realistic toning. Well deserving of that win. 👍 👍

Splendid secret santa R8 shot 👍 Was my choice and very glad you win that poll :cheers:
I like very much all your others entries, especially the Miura one which is beautiful with a great light.
And that beetle shot is excellent 👍
Thanks Jeremy, I was very happy with the R8 shot and of course happy to win with it. Glad you like the others too - that beetle is fun with 200 bhp. :D

GPR
Sweet entries mate. The Miura is beautiful, excellent colour and nice light. The beetle shot is also a standout for me, very clean and it's almost comical with the wheels off the ground. ;)

But the best of the bunch is your R8 secret santa entry, just an awesome shot with stunning light, sense of speed and realistic toning. Well deserving of that win. 👍 👍
Thanks George - the Miura is a beautiful car, I can't believe I only just bought one - what was I thinking! :dunce: Had some fun with the beetle and tuned up to the max it's easy to throw it on to two wheels. :)
I'm kind of kicking myself I didn't hold that R8 shot back for the upcoming 2.0 Tourney qualifier as everything just came together so nicely with that shot/edit and is one of those rare occurances that I can't replicate if I try. :)
~~~~~~

Well I'll just throw up a couple more shot for the moment;

Firstly another edit I started for the Fast German Awesome SSC theme but I soon found myself doing a little more to it than 2.0 rules allowed so it's just a standard to premium cleanup instead.

original here
~~~~~~
And two more Pocket Rockets - GT500 cars (as requested by Crooooooow)

A little more difficult with the liveries but I enjoyed the extra challenge. :)
~~~~~~
:cheers:

Last edited:
Great stuff Nathan. I knew my chances at the SSC were blitzed when I saw the R8 shot!! In a league of its own:tup:
Any chance of a pocket-rocket tutorial...perchance...?:D

Wonderful shots Nathan - love the Pocket Rocket edits. :) That R8LMS is probably the best of that car that I've seen on GT5 - great tones and cleanup. 👍

I still love these pocket rockets :lol: So fun and so well done ! 👍
I will try to do something like that just for the fun one day :cheers:
And superb cleaning work on the Mercedes 👍 The original one is... well... uggly ;) And yours is beautiful :dunce:

Great stuff Nathan. I knew my chances at the SSC were blitzed when I saw the R8 shot!! In a league of its own. 👍
Any chance of a pocket-rocket tutorial...perchance...?:D
Thanks Eric - I may do a tutorial sometime. ;)
Oh Yeah! superb edits mate!
Cheers Lee. :)
Excellent!
Thanks.
Wonderful shots Nathan - love the Pocket Rocket edits. :) That R8LMS is probably the best of that car that I've seen on GT5 - great tones and cleanup. 👍
:embarrassed: Many thanks Dave. :)
I still love these pocket rockets :lol: So fun and so well done ! 👍
I will try to do something like that just for the fun one day :cheers:
And superb cleaning work on the Mercedes 👍 The original one is... well... uggly ;) And yours is beautiful :dunce:
Definitely have a go at a pocket rocket edit - they are fun to do. Yeah the Merc was pretty bad from that close and that angle and it was a lot of work to fix so I'm glad you like it. :)
Amazing work, Nathan. I especially like the "pocket rockets" - great idea and very well executed. 👍
Thank you sir - I'll keep adding the occassional "PR" edit from time to time. :)

Here is that afore-mentioned HSV set...

I don't think the set would be as good with a sunny and dry atmosphere. This is an awesome JGTC set, Nathan! 👍

Very good work on this set Nathan 👍
A great collection of various angles and compositions, a beautiful light and a realistic toning :)
The #12 was the best choice for the Momentum competition (and mine in this awesome poll) with a very realistic apperance, a great contrast and a superb composition (and a good use of noise).
But there are some others shots which stand out from the set : #2, #7, #8, #9 and #10.
Good job mate as usual :cheers:

I commented on Flickr, but wanted to comment here as well, since the set is so great. Beautiful atmosphere and mood - every shot tells a story and is wonderfully composed. Tones are rich and the multi-car shots are excellent. Great work Nathan! 👍

Really liking what you did in terms of post-editing, Nathan. All shots have great lighting to them and the individual compositions make the whole set so much more interesting! 👍

Superb work, Nathan. I really like how you used cold tones to create an atmosphere.
Lightning is also very good. My favorites are 2, 4, 5, 12 and 13.

And your style still shows and hold true, it's very easy to spot a Nato photo when you see one. :P Neat job, digging the clean tones and the well done job on angles and compositions.

Brilliant work on latest sets. :drool:
HSV set is great. Very realistic shots with some cool angles 👍 Your clean-up's are top notch as always :drool: And toy cars are so... cute :lol:
Btw if you still take a requests, can you do a few hybrid car shots please ?

Where's the 458 3.0 edit?
Well, flippin' good job there Nathan!! Not surprised it took you ages!!
👍:drool:

It's coming, was getting a bit late last night to be bothered adding in here then.

Many thanks to everyone for your appreciation of my HSV set, it's always great to read your comments and I thank you for taking the time to do so. 👍

~~~~~~

My Ferrari 458 3.0 Edit

~~~~~~

CCCL Week 124 - Rotary Legend

~~~~~~

2.0 Comp Week 139 - Artistic Engine

~~~~~~

CCCL Week 125 - Romeo and Juliet (Edited version)

~~~~~~

A couple of randoms

~~~~~~

Another Pocket Rocket

~~~~~~

Thanks for viewing :)

Wow Nathan, I'm late but wow ! REally loving the foggy weather and the camera angles, number 12 kick ass 👍 efficient composition for sure. Excellent Ferrari racing edit :) Unusual and brilliant kart engine and this new pocket-rocket edit is so nice, cute and funny ;) Bravo bravo.

Back